1 16.67%
  • EyE QuE

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: EyE QuE Vs Brotha Lynch

EyE QuE

EyE QuE Vs Brotha Lynch

10 lines, check in, and i'll drop, drop tonight if possible.
    ~1~

EyE QuE
    Hurry up and check in i'm ready to spit, just want some security that your gonna show up, thats what i do before i battle anyone dont take it as an offense or nuthin.
    ~1~

EyE QuE
    Damn i dont have time right now i'll do it later tonight or tomorrow after school. Fuck i hate when mom comes home and i'm in tha middle of sumthin lol.
    ~1~

Brotha Lynch
    checkinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnIM keying it NOW////////////////////////////////////////////

Brotha Lynch
    Pussy
    .................................................. ..........................'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Condom_King
    come on im tryin to see dis shiet, eye que came nicely angainst anthro ybuyubuybbblilbhiiluuhojipij9ojio;;jioji;oji;oj;io ;on;jouhuhui;;huh

Battle Record
    1-2
    ^^HES OFFline but do u wanna spit aginst me
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

EyE QuE
    Yo stop freepostin, i should start a new thread but i dont wanna go through all this bull shit again some i'm bout to drop, so from now untill he drops his verse hesitate on postin in this thread.
    ~1~

EyE QuE
    READ THA EXPLANATIONS TO UNDERSTAND THA MULTI'S

Ayo...

'Garden' block??? it'll fit nicely when i 'plant' some punches with a 'harvest' of uppercuts/
    No need to call you names, Mind Theory did enough in tha mastered tha art sign ups/
    It's 'clear' nobody likes you, so i'll just shatter your life like 'glass'/
    Cuz steppin to me, is like 'sittin on eggs', i'm leavin 'shells in your ass'/
    I seen your battles, wat tha fuck are you talkin about, your raps are irrelevant man/
    And mine are 'face stompin' so when you fuck with me, you'll leave lookin like tha 'elephant man'/
    Shit...i'm droppin you faster then a fly who swims in peroxide, and goes to cyanide to dry/
    You came and went so quick like a whore house holdin a man with a small dick who committed a drive by/
    I 'served you fast' handed you your ass so now they call me tha 'drive thru'/
    Your a 'crazy miss daisy' and i'm tha 'nigga that drived you'/

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=86089 <--------- Mastered Tha Art Sign Ups

Elephant man- tha freak show guy with tha huge face, for those who didn't know just incase.

You came and went so quick like a whore house holdin a man with a small dick who committed a drive by/

Explanation: came and went fast like a drive by/man with a small dick in a whore house. And i used tha term holding as hiding like someone hidin from tha cops for doin a crime/drive by.

Your a 'crazy miss daisy' and i'm tha 'nigga that drived you'/

Explanation: Y'all seen miss daisy....well i used drived like i drove him crazy, with a multi so it sounds good like that cat that drove her around all tha time lol, damn i'm fuckin sick. Goodluck.
    ~1~

EyE QuE
    Eww....i'm sick lol that was fuckin dope, uppin for your verse^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Savir
    a confindent man....sorry for the freepost but either eye q hit this up or brotha lynch u needa up our battle cuz i used my ups.....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...6&pagenumber=2

EyE QuE
    Lol look at tha posts son i cant do it and neither can he, go ask for dick ride somewhere else, uppin for dis kid^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Brotha Lynch
    WHo u tryna lie to,u aint no Text King All my Personals are facts//
    PLus ya eye que is 45 so u gunna have a hard time bein League Champ//
    THis kids 1-0 so he thinks hes a big shot tryna call his verse Sik r u stoned//
    Ya level compaired to mine is like how far you are from reachin the throne//
    Harass this Flawed passive broad excuse for a MAN,Your a Bitch so Tears well up when you hear the bar that's Next/
    Juan The type of cat that lost virginity to his brother durin' bondage sex/
    Your style is STRETCH BARS so I'ma pull yo' DECCED CARDS with Lines more sicc than your Mom's stretch Marks/
    Fucc 'schooling you ''....''YOU FAILED''...I'ma "R.I.P" this kids WRITTEN before the test starts/
    Lynch will expose this "VET"just take a look at his trash scripts/
    Even if you "wrote your verse" in "mascarra"You still couldn't "make up" for your Wackniss/
    I'll make yo' whole fuccing familly have a blacc out...blow the bacc out - I'm front line nigga you take the back route/
    Juan you prolly masturbating RIGHT NOW...with yo' SACC out

Votes

EyE QuE
    LMAO who tha fuck is juan??????? And for an addition i know what your doin, cuz thats a vet stratagie. Swayin votes in your verse...clever but i prove my personals right there, learned that over experience youngsta.
    ~1~

Peril Eyez
    retired champ?? cause your talkin lik you 35..... step it up to audio already... but you ver se did come harder i cant take that from you

Lynch last line was nasty,, whole ver se shoulda been lik dat...

vote: Eye

dont post refrences on your punches... if someone dont get it they dont deserve to know/........werd

test ya skillz... holla back