Showing results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: lilbrick005 vs. SmokaJoka666

lilbrick005

lilbrick005 vs. SmokaJoka666

10 lines max
    no recyclin
    no biting
    no dickryde/hate/bias/crew votes
    due date is tonight by midnight...therefore it doesn't matter who spits first as long as both emcees make deadline....

Holla back!

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins
    aight coo.....checkin in................................................ ..............................................

peace
    4:20

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-8
    Ohh shit, this battle is gonna be hott, cant wait to see what goes on up in here.... aight well good luck to both of ya'll, peace

"Karat"
    Reborn

lilbrick005
    Aight man.

This Joka types his text in “red and blue”, but he sucks like a baby on a nipple/
    If he only adds his skin color he would be the American flag but we all know this “Blood” is “CRIPple”/

You claim you hot, but homie i think its raining/
    How ironic is it that a person with the devils number on their name, aint even flaming/

When im done with this fool, he gonna be the one dropping the bricks/
    cause im gonna "ruffle" his rhymes, just so he can say he all that in a "bag of chips"/

The "jokers" will go wild, when i "deck" this fool and deliver the bomb blows/
    This dude so ugly i mistaked his "head" for his "foot" cause he got plenty of "corn rows"/

When it comes to this battle rap, everyone knows i murder many/
    Thats how i can "flip your own words" on you and let you Rest In "Peace" at "4:20"/ (he says "peace 4:20" all the time)

lilbrick005
    Ayo you missed the deadline man. Its now 12 in the afternoon. You was suppose to spit by 12 last night. This is a now show (and you were online cause seen you name say online for a while)

Uppin for a no show.

Specialized
    yo, can u plz come and vote fairly on my battle with dope name...............................peace out........................

J~Dubya
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=73103
    vote here honestly and i'll hitt dis up afta ya'll done

FATAL_LYRICS

Battle Record
    136-1
    nooooo....i wasn't online none last night yo......u can ask my boy K0r3 i only got on for like 3 minutes my comp. was fuckin up last night.......i'll drop something in the next few minutes if it's coo yo......

peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1
    my rhymes "CUT U OFF" like the edge of "METAL BORDERS", i'll beat this "PROSTITUTE" till he don't make "SENSE" like "SEXUAL QUARTERS"//
    got ur name from ur JOB DESCRIPTION a MIDGET MASON (lilbrick) back up b4 u get full of MORTAR, this kid is so STUPID he thought "ASPHALT" was a "RECTAL DISORDER"//

ur RHYMES ARE SO UGLY they make VIBRATORS GO SOFT, try to "TALK SHIT" but "TURDS ARE CAUGHT IN UR TEETH" and u have "NO FLOSS"//
    I'll [u]FILE UR BODY IN "STRAIGHT LINES" like i NAILED U WITH "NOTECARDS" (nailfile), I'll be "DAMNED" if i let u win this battle kid ur "FLOWS CAUGHT"//

last time this bitch GOT ASS was when his TOILET PAPER BROKE, u "BARELY PUNCTURE SKIN" like "MIDGET VAMPIRES" this kid only "STAPLES THROATS"//
    bitch i'll leave this battle like FLORIDA BALLOTS, i'll TAKE UR VOTES, ur "ALLERGIC FROM CIGARETTES" u better STAY AWAY FROM SMOKES//

this kids RHYMES ARE LIKE TELEPHONES......even a THREE YEAR OLD CAN PICK UP UR LINES, i'll cut out ur "QUADDRACEPS SILENTLY" like "FOUR MIMES"//
    like WATCHES WITH DEAD BATTERIES this kid NEEDS MORE TIME, "FUCKIN SPEEDING TICKETS" is the only time this kid "SCORES FINE"//

kid u lack words, if MY DOGS FACE looked like ur rhymes, I'd HAVE TO SHAVE HIS ASS AND MAKE HIM WALK BACKWARDS//
    this fag's cursed, he's winnin more OSCARS than BRATWURST, ur PUNCHES WOULDN'T BE THE SHIT if U SOCKED TURDS//

fuck it yo.....u ain't replied and it says ur online....so i guess it coo....this took about 20 minutes or so cuz i had to clean while doing this...so not a personal best....

peace

J~Dubya
    vote:smoke better punches diises and overall spit

plz return da favor and drop an honest vote here i'm winnin 4-0
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=73103

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    37-35
    ok smoka won this easy
    lilbrick ur verse was ok but not strong enough.
    Smoka had better structure flow and punches, plus wordplay creativity blah blah blah.
    Vote=smoka

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=72921

^^hit this up
    Go Red Wings

Battle Record
    136-1
    i think u forgot to poll vote.....but i'll check yo battle duke......appreciate the vote.....

peace

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    37-35
    ok i poll voted....my bad man.......
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Go Red Wings

Battle Record
    136-1
    ^^that was to J.....not Rappad....lol......appreciate it though......aight.....

peace