User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 4 Decades as a Motherfucker...

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

4 Decades as a Motherfucker...

Hydro and St. Pauli girl makin me remember past worlds...
    Cuz seconds turn ta years like Father Time's in 5th gear.
    69 Born when our country mourns cuz war and murder have every one torn.
    Manson in effect, Vietnam leavin lives wrecked and all the while hippies smokin and trippin just try and do they best.
    The 70's roll in, a baby's memories begin and I'm new in life and free of sin.
    Polyester skin, Disco's in, the Cowboys and Steelers seem ta take every win.
    Apocalypse now becomes apocalypse then and the end of war brings Studio 54.
    People look fucked ta this little boy, collars like wings and bell bottom jeans, I couldn't understand the joy.
    Now the 80's hit with a shock, no more disco, it's rock and the teachings of hoodlum my mind starts ta stock.
    Heavy metal child doin drugs in piles and Reagan's got poor folk laid out like tile.
    Growin in ta an animal, temper not managable cuz in my home sanity was expendable.
    Escapin from home, now on my own, Metallica and Priest help me hold my own...
    And somethin gets planted, it's the seed of rap cuz DMC and Ice-T are flowin like tap.
    The 90's land with a crash and teen years are dashed, I'm bustin my ass ta make my own cash.
    Bush on elect and war resurects, economy sucks and everyone's still in debt.
    But Bubba takes over like a 4 leaf clover now money's everywhere and everyone drives Range Rovers.
    I'm rollin in bank collectin electronics spendin money and drinkin like I'm moronic.
    Then chillness ends cuz a blow job begins, disgrace in the office brings America no friends.
    Baby Bush arrives and barely survives, misses the "Gore" like leapfroggin a beehive.
    Y2K peakin, Nostrodamus speakin has all the squirrely pussies armageddon freakin.
    But I never worried, never stashed supplies in a hurry, I was busy gettin pussy till my vision was blurry.
    Then, wow! I met the right lady, suddenly she's my wife and we had a baby girl now I'm family down for life.
    Kickin dollars behind a desk no need ta wear a vest cuz I'm bulletproof in my own right and passed all life's tests.
    Now I chill with my rhymes, toke all the time, battle rap for fun and ta show up suckers...
    I've got everything I need, not held down by greed, just facin more decades as a motherfucker.

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    yo it is hard to see you as a texas rapper this is to advanced i know im from el paso you did real good here i wanna see more from you hit me up
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    212-103
    Thanks for the props, Perfect...

Got drunk for the first time in a while last night and that verse just flowed on tha looseleaf.

El Paso, eh?

Who says Texans ain't down?

Peace

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    lol i wasnt raised there i was raised in the carib and ny but yeah i wanna see more of your work i got a group starten i want you in if you down
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    damn.... this was sick as fuck, tellin a life story in less then 50 bars gotta be hard bro, you got talent,

return the favor
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=72088

Battle Record
    212-103
    I'm co-leading I.L.L. at the moment, but I thank ya for ya offer...

Here's what happened when I drank the time before last...

Hope ya like...

Something to make ya think...

And thanks, Spit...

Very much appreciate the props...

Battle Record
    212-103
    Not enough motherfuckers have peeped this shit yet!

BADASSBITCH4LIFE
    IT WAS SICK . I REALLY LIKED IT .KEEP UPPIN.