• Destruction

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Destruction vs VIP

Destruction

Destruction vs VIP

3-0=ko
    5 to win(unless poll Closes then whoever has the most)
    unlimited bars
    check in first then spit after that

Destruction
    Just Checkin in... I expect you to do the same right...And I will spit first since this is my call out...

Battle Record
    0-1
    Aight .... good luck to ya' I'll drop asap as I've soon you've droped your verse, lets get this started up !

Out
    <center>
    Battle Wreckord 0-0-0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Destruction
    Bout to make this VIP DIE freeze his heart,Go back and make it start//
    Sell this faggot at discount prices like k-mart,Part his brain the same and send his vital chart//
    His Flos sound like hes blowin,Bout to wreck him so he carcass I'll be towin//
    his Corpse Burnin wit a crow crowin,He try to step to me His legs I'll be Mowin//
    It's No shit dimwit that at freestylin u need to quit,Spittin Hot shit verbaly deteriorate his mind on a dime//
    I Stop To pop a Chrom slug in his chest so he can shine,A little parting gift I do this all the time//
    Stop and pop a bullet into his head,Body in a bag covered in red//
    Verbal Assualt of lyrical breed,Bake this nigga like a cake or should i say bread//

try and keep it short like mines

Battle Record
    0-1
    This kids only hopes to compete-wit-mime's, I'll pull an shove ya heart in ah clock so your nothing but ah "beat-in-times" //
    Now take ya seat-in-line, I'll consume your eyes just so you can "watch your back" before I eat-your-spine //
    Killin em, destructions-weaks its like I droped blimpes over "naked parades" the way I bring a crush-on-streaks //
    Wishin ... shit, jus dont fuckin-speak ........... //
    N' I'll bring "soul" to ya heart n' put my feet-through-ya-chest, you ah "music fan" you'll die happy when I "beat"-you-to-death //

Its Over
    <center>
    Battle Wreckord 0-0-0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Battle Record
    0-1
    Upppiiiinnnn on some VOTES .................................................. .................................................. ....
    <center>
    Battle Wreckord 0-0-0

</center>

ric0
    yo close battle nice spits u 2

can any that can vote go please vote on my battle

here tha link

d-mecca7
    yo i say destruction took this he had better punches wordplay and flow
    vote destruction
    and go hit up the d-mecca vs anonymiz jonez battle needs 1 more vote and the d-mecca vs 4fifth battle needs one more vote

ric0
    yeah desrtuction had this all round betta

and could all peeps go vote on dis battle

rico v alter-ego

*bLaNkz*
    i wsh i could vote......but since i can't........i havn't
    good verse from both of you............................................

Destruction
    ^^^Uppin for votes people this would be really appreicated if u did.....Thnx peeps for voting
    holla back .......

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    destruction took this with better over all talent the other cat lacked alot but d cators to what people want in hip hop wordplay and punches cockiness and thorough hits
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Destruction
    we need poll votes please people.....IF you would thank u /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Destruction
    Come one people uppin......when i get 100 posts im gonna be votin on everybodys .......come one people uppin for votes

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..