28-4

solar elipse vs. asizzle

10-15 lines, no crew/hate/dick ridin votes
    you spit ur verse first......ill spit mine tomorrow
    vote on the best verse......peace.
    Truth.

Battle Record
    28-4
    when are you goin to spit? its taken forever and you still havent yet...........................................
    Truth.

Battle Record
    1-2
    yo my bad............................................... .................................................. ................... been busy like walmart naw mean........

Battle Record
    1-2
    illdo my best to huryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy........................................ .................................................. ..............................

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    aight i'll check this when Asizzle spits
    but Solar Elipse check out my battle with Gangsta One
    it's an aight battle ya heard

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=63206

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-2
    I’m an anomaly takin over like a Microsoft monopoly, u don’t have a prayer to attempt to try and stop me\
    I’m raidin ur vicinity, im too quick for u to act, set up a defense perimeter cuz defense is wat u lack\
    I give mc’s deadly hard attacks, they fall on the floor lyin flat on their backs, writhin in pain, until their soul’s collapse\
    Solar elipse just another bitch wishin he could rap, but to me he’s just a stat, from the plenty I killed he’s nothing more than that\
    the only tendencies I see are the homosexual propensities of these so-called mc’s that think they can’t be beat\
    its a trend I noticed when I saw u groveling at my feet, begging for mercy and hopin to be spared\
    I spare no one, not even the lyrically impaired, so don’t expect to me to be gracious, the only thing I give out, are disses to mc’s faces\
    this dude thinks hes ryu, bitch u couldn’t beat me if u had all his fightin moves, cuz I’m akuma and I refuse lose\
    hit u wit an uppercut to knock ur jaw loose, hit u wit a kick make one of ur bones two\
    cuz u got it twisted, u can be defeated, matter fact, I hear the music from michael jackson’s song “beat it”\
    my aresnal is the shit, so deep they call it ocean, my words hypnotize and give mixed emotions\
    u couldn’t get this feelin, if u knew some potent potions, cuz I’m unique and all alone in a category of my own\
    this is your downfall, like the empire rome, I’m simple man taking over your fucking throne\
    this is the infamous date, that solar elipse got lyrically raped\
    yo solar, elipse is a fucking shape, how can u put out a verse, when u can’t write ur fuckin name?\

Xceltiz
    solar nice herb feeding.....for you record

vote fairly ya'all http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...7&pagenumber=2

Battle Record
    28-4
    checkin in....will have my verse posted in about 15 minutes. Since you went 26 lines with our 10-15 line limit, i guess ill have to post 26 lines as well. And as for Xceltiz, i actually know this kid so why dont you stop freeposting? If you want some, come get some. Anyway, ill have in it 15. peace.
    Truth.

Battle Record
    28-4
    good spit by Asizzle, so looks like I'll have to come hard.....

I spit rhymes that divide this bitch into three, then tap each’s individual chi energy :: Puttin you in ball and chain and throwin away the key, spit lyrics that lock you up into “rhyme slavery” // 1
    Even at his best, you couldn’t penetrate defenses more powerful than bullet vests, Im putting you to the test :: your flow is so tired it needs a rest, this kid couldn’t fuckin “deliver” if he was UPS // 2
    I’ll sizzle Asizzle with solar rays from Monday to Sunday, got you fixed in rhetorical riddles :: Kill ya with no delay, the only way this faggot “tastes the rainbow” more is if he was spittin Skittles // 3
    They say “Virginia is for lovers,” but I didn’t know that meant to bang guys under the covers :: this is lyrical genocide from up high where I hover, killin off cherished family members like ur sisters and brothers // 4
    This is how I attack, lyricals that track targets and crack kneecaps, leavin u with a mental relapse :: He’s spittin “bars” with only crap on tap, Im getting his mind, body, and soul to fatally collapse // 5
    You’ll leave with bad memories and even worse enemies if you fuck with the Tendencies, he thinks he’s the shit when his records 0 and 1 :: Got hits that sting more than a hive of angry bees, knew I would win this battle with ease cuz I spit prophecies like I was God’s only Son // 6
    Got this match fixed, I come like a magician and got this bitch tricked, you need to go back to poundin the same sex :: Got this kid lyrically licked and sexually mixed, he couldn’t “come clean” if he was spittin Windex // 7
    Elipse bends his lense to catch a solar eclipse to burn the shit out of this bitch, this battle was done from the start :: got his head to my gun muzzle, he comes like a “broken puzzle” cuz I took his rhyme pieces and pulled em apart // 8

as always, vote on best verse......peace.
    Truth.

Battle Record
    40-68
    thats a close one............some tight shit there...............think...................SOLA waz the man due to that line about UPS made me laugh harder than asizzle............but whats all that 15 minute shit?????????????anyway
    VOTE=SOLAR ELIPSE
    peace.........

Battle Record
    28-4
    i checked in, like some people do in their battles......i gave a time in which i would write my rhymes. thats what the "around 15 minutes" is.....anyways, upppin for a vote......................................
    Truth.

Agony
    this was a good battle on both ya parts, this was close
    but I think solar elipse took this one
    I feel solar came harder and his punches were better
    asizzle, that was good shit but solar took this one
    vote=solar elipse

check out my battle http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=63437

Battle Record
    28-4
    gettin my 2nd up in.......................................somebody vote on this............................
    Truth.

DickHeads!
    Battle Record
    50-28
    Originally posted by Agony
    this was a good battle on both ya parts, this was close
    but I think solar elipse took this one
    I feel solar came harder and his punches were better
    asizzle, that was good shit but solar took this one
    vote=solar elipse

nice battle....stay up....

return the favor...
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=63543
    <center>SuckaS</center>

crimily insane
    solar eclispe gets my vote .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........