User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Some Shit On My Chest That Needs To Get Off!! (dont Sleep)

AReAlHoMeBoY

Some Shit On My Chest That Needs To Get Off!! (dont Sleep)

tha eyes open,its mornin again ive gotta get up and fight this world again but im to stressed to battle/
    i get out tha bed,wonderin how u can walk when u feel dead,
    so i sit down fillin this paper up wit lead/
    at times life can seem like everythin is splendid,life pushes me to tha edge... i wish tha bad would be ended/
    see in life u have these friends that say they yo friends but r really just stuck up backstabbin bastards/
    im tired of havin no money and low self esteem and walkin around beggin for food like it was a crack feind/

as words are speakin through our mouths actions r bein takin place and someone bout to get hurt/
    so fuck it ive gotta stand my ground and i will never back down..god made dirt so prepared to get buried/
    day after day tha struggle between my parents seems to get worse its to much weight to be carried/
    and im confused by my mood swings like michael jackson confused cuz he doesnt kno if he wants to be white or black/
    so should i be mad or happy when this kids life is gonna be ended from a dumb incident cause he cant keep his mouth shut/
    and while im writin this im a tell you gurl i really love you...and fuck that 50 cent shit i love more than some dumb fat kid eatin some cake/
    ill do anythin and everythin and ill say it again i love you gurl ill do anythin for you as long as im here but when im gone please dont cry for me/

and these are thangs that can happen in life so just live your life and fuck everybody else man u kno im sayin man but fuck it man im almost fed up wit life and its stupid games man
    Last edited by AReAlHoMeBoY; June 15th, 2003 at 09:47 PM

Battle Record
    2-3
    good spit. thats like the 6th micheal jackson reference ive read today lol, but most of them was bout the danglin baby shit. but good stuff.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...threadid=57996

drop a comment on that if u feel like it, if not its all good. Its a hot collab tho

Peace
    "This is the hardest thing, Ive ever wrote, and I won't confess my sins, for it should hurt mom the most
    But endin my life, seems the best antidote, so I love you all is how I will end --- my suicide note//" - Suicide Note (Last bar) by D GreE

"And I will help, cause you my best friend, I always share wit you, love you forever and care for you
    Delete the narcotics and tear em too, and if it comes back, girl, I love you and I'll always be there for you" - Helpless (Last Bar) By D GreE

"If you partying girl, best believe Ima be blasting with you
    And if you upset girl, best believe Ima be trashing with you
    And if you got questions girl, best believe Ima be asking with you
    And if you leave this world girl, best believe Ima be passing with you" - Im With You (Chorus) By D GreE

AReAlHoMeBoY

ight

ight thanks for tha feedbback dawg

UPPIN

eyo... that was deep. definately sounded like you had some shit on your chest. keep it comin

The MRB
    started off deep and nice with ok vocab but then later on u really fell off flow rise and rhyme wise keep it consitent for a better mark but for now u get

eborted verdict: D+

u a good prospect man head up, keep writing and elevate maybe incorporate more complex worplay

return the favour at

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=57908

AReAlHoMeBoY

man fuck it

man i knew if i wrote this no one would fuckin reply to it so fuck this shit yo i aint even waistin my time wit this man im tired of it so fuck all ya yo yall can kiss my ass

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    yeh u fuckin suck tho

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.