Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: It's Whatever

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

It's Whatever

Niggaz bleed intensively from orifices only new to corpses, change is metamorphic
    Death is lead and shit pourin’ grit, grime, and split organs, pain is dead endorphins
    Instead of mourn em I rejoice for peace discovered, diseased brothers reach further
    Bloods in your mouf you speak murmurs, enough deceased we don’t need murder
    Why we keep servin’ while we keep hurtin’ dying deep inside, eternal sleeps certain
    Yet we load up the heat, merk em, fuck em, dump em, just close the creased curtain
    Behind the vale every man is in hell, you stand for yourself, every man for his health
    Every life story crammed on a shelf, scars handed and dealt, we only vandal ourselves
    Pull back hammers for shells, the Shells drop, I’m steppin on em like Mario Brothers
    Bullets in the heart of another, cartilage ruptured, the residues marked on my chuckers
    ……..FUCK!…
    Now I gotta bleach my skin! stash the nina, I cant afford a throwaway I gotta eat ya dig
    sweep the strip, through 4 subdivisions in one evening and I don’t know what the reason is
    Maybe were all seeped in sin, from the first bite of the apple to the war Machines were In
    Maybe im just to deep ta swim, maybe we wake up to sleep again and never see the end
    Maybe I shouldn’t reach for him, maybe God’s sleepin’ in, some shit we’ll never know
    Maybe life is a dry desert coamed, meaningless in present tone……
    ……………………………….....................................I hate it But it’s whatever though

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

Re: It's Whatever

links coming

Its a 24 Hour Process
    Battle Record
    3-7

Re: It's Whatever

The flow wuz on point but the lines were stretched- ya used multis like crazy though and i give ya props........But it through this piece off cuz it took away from the actual piece - its nice for a really good rythm but ya over-used it and made it more than what it had to be-- i feel ya could have tried harder on the creativity part instead of the vocab part- cuz i feel ya have vocab down just need to work on imagery and creativity....... i was feeling to a point - but i think ya just need to write this piece over again - cuz the title and topic dont really mesh together - just seems like ya wuz forcing the scheme but it wuz koo man - ya vocab wuz good on this piece.......

Return the favor to my open mic - link is in sig - thanx fam
    Music is Art and Art is beauty
    So If
    Music is in the eyes of all
    And
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
    Does That Give Us All Beauty?