User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Family First

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-6

Family First

The tables prepared as the family gathers for dinner they have to know about this.........

Secrect life lived beneath the night's skies drift
    Mascara, high heels and even fake tits
    though no cross dresser I will repent when the cross catches up
    Somehow the topic of girls to me is a lost lecture
    had one a while back can knock it now I've tried that
    and its grew so deep on me I know I could never turn back
    I relax at the table and begin to recline
    when father says "son is there something on your mind"
    I give off a weird look and before I could even speak
    I took a deep breath, grasp my jaws and gritteed my teeth
    Knowing the family wasn't prepared for what I had coming
    I try and develop thoughts to tell him I live a life as a wonam
    my eyes wander the table and end up on my mother
    knowing their hearts would crumble yes theirs and my brothers
    "hmmm mmm" father clears his throat awaiting my statment
    nothing prepared yet so my statement blurted out blatant
    adreniline overwhelmed the butterflies in my stomach
    the table in shock labeling my life as a woman
    Mother in tears brother in aw and my father pissed
    He screams "step away from the table you son of a bitch"
    I preceed to with caution he doesn't hit that often
    but this beating I'd for sure end up in a coffin
    with the firt punch I flew clear across the wood floors
    as he stated " I bet your faggot ass won't dress drag no more"
    not knowing the danger of the anger from my families hurt
    I was murder by my father for telling my Family First.....
    Last edited by Forum; February 2nd, 2007 at 11:49 AM

Battles I need closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    14-6

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Re: Family First

Hmm``
    Potential is the first word that came to my mind.
    I liked your brief but steady and strong on the topic storytelling.
    The ending was somewhat disappointing, I think you could have flipped it many different directions.
    Overall this was a quite joyful read, Better than most reads on here.
    Keep up the good work.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...95#post5481095
    Last edited by Paperback; February 1st, 2007 at 11:47 AM

..defined eradication.. Relli_Mak's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-12

I'm feeling this one...different approach of the topic...that's cool, I liked it because I could actually visualize what you were rhyming about and in some cases, this could be true...good use of vocab and wordplay...structure made it easy to follow, so overall this piece is grade A...good work...
    NotarizedArtistry
    32-13
    "Superb Individual"

You've Earned a Custom Title! StoOoOne420's Avatar

i liked this one... it had alot of heart... n was real deep... u used ur vocab real good... keep it up

Battle Record
    14-6

bump

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Okay..the topic was pretty good..though this gave a rushed vibe na mean...it wasn't something you'de write up with effort..na mean..it's like you started saying one thing and quickjly jumped it..i mean i'd give it till after he told his family but then it just..WHAM...finished abruptly na mean. You could have gone into more detail there..some of your wrods dented the flow. OVerall, not bad but i'm fully aware of yous poetential and skill to know that you can do better. Stay up^ no doubt.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

it switched uop abruptly ya know it transferred fast at times the flow was iffy at times it was there vocab was good as usual as well as the structure your worddplay ws straight but could have been better which is the story of the piece it was good but could have been better

AI

Battle Record
    9-10

hmmm this was good...

different topic, not sure if i vibed well with the topic... but other than that you had your own little style of emotion, almost like you didin't discribe it but you knew it was there. the flow could use some work, more multi's n such... syllable count, but not bad at all. basically you got alot of potential.. and with creative topics you can pretty much go anywhere with any of this... keep up the good work.
    READ MORE

Battle Record
    14-6

Thankx for the feed to all...and I will RTF to those as well....

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Est. 1987
    Battle Record
    22-2

good drop

tons of emotion n ya verse the verse itslef went back n forth i liked the idea of the family at the table and family being first which honestly shows tons of imagery to ya piece.
    good flow to this , nice use of wording and the strucutre was on point. very emotional, the ending coulda been a little better but never the less it was a nice drop freal.

Battle Record
    14-6

appreciated....

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    14-6

upage

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.