User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sieg

Battle Record
    18-13

Sieg

Sieg (Victory in german.)

The TV flickers on and you watch the new world leader step the lectern. A short man with dark brown hair and peculiar mustache appears before a crowd of millions. He speaks in another language, but you start to hear a translator’s voice.

Let’s begin, ladies and gentlemen
    we have become victorious.
    Our land has became pure, march along the plains
    To see such pretty faces,
    amongst the bodies of the deranged
    Crimson circles marked with power, courage, and bravery
    We can be blind no longer.
    Exterminate the impure; it’s the only way I see.
    *AHEM*
    I’ve been informed that the Japanese have surrendered
    and General Tojo is in Auschwitz now…
    with a body so dismembered.

Listen to the rhythmic stomping of the soldiers.
    All together...
    All in line…
    Beat so smooth you hear its rhyme.
    Chilling speech barks from the man's mouth
    and his hair violently thrashing up and down…
    The crowd goes silent, from an apparent shout.

Victory, we hear is the sweetest of all,
    we have abolished the no good Jews and
    deleted them from our lawn
    through force... through force... through force…
    Shall we finish what we want
    to make a perfect world
    … through absolute triumph?

Sounds of applause and cheers throughout the broadcast, you hear the commentator screaming as well. You hear the crowd throw their hands up and out. You see Swastikas appear on the screen and on every shoulder of every man, woman, and child. The T.V. Flickers off.

A man turns to a group of rebels. Then with a pause starts speaking.

”One body on the ground, face down in a pool of blood had written a few verses on his arm. I will share them with you

Speak dear justice, O let freedom ring.
    Throughout the streets of every suburb
    through the crystal rivers and springs

Watch as our waves of grain cry out loud
    and how lady liberty takes a knee,
    So the new statue can see the crowd

Watch the Mona Lisa, Frown instead of smile
    Listen to Leonardo da Vinci roll in his grave
    When the Eiffel Tower gets torn, turned vile.

Relieve the pain of the leaning tower when
    it finally makes its fall
    Wipe the tears from the masses…
    … or the bodies of them all.”

He closes his mouth as a tear escapes the trap his lashes made.

No cheer rang out. Nothing but silence was heard.
    Last edited by Masahiko.; September 25th, 2006 at 01:19 AM
    The Legion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HoF x5

Battle Record
    18-13
    uppity
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    18-9
    God damn div, why the hell didn't you do this in the tournament?

This is by flipping far the best piece i've seen you write since your battle with Laur. in FL (I think it was in FL)

It's been the longest minute since i've seen a piece done on Hitler. This came off as being a Hitler kind of thing, with the whole, purification of the people. I really liked that beginning narrator thing. It helped get into the swing of things and made me picture in my head the scenario you were taking it through.

My only question is... what the bolded print a quote or something you wrote? If you wrote it, it was absolutely amazing. If it was quoted, it was a great quote to enhance your poem.

But, the emotion and imagery were just winning me over here. Just because you mastered as subject in a poem that I myself is very passionate about because part of my family is jewish and this something I can really relate to. Now, you did kind break down the Nazi part of the story but I still appreciated this.

Great stuff man.. get back at me with the question cause' that can make or break me on this one.
    Roc-A-Fella !

Battle Record
    18-13
    Yes I wrote it all.
    The Legion

HoF x5

i liked the meaning and the style is definitely different than usual. a lot of wisdom in it, a lot of shit people should read and hear cuz things are scary right now with america. i have to say tho that the rhymes and overall flow are kind of average. the rhymes seem to hold you back from saying shit in the way it needs to be said, like:

I’ve been informed that the Japanese have surrendered
    and General Tojo is in Auschwitz now…
    with a body so dismembered.

"so dismembered" makes it sound cheap, imo. maybe if it was "his body dis-remembered" or something like it, so ppl will still think of the word "dismembered" but then it also means that the germans are trying to erase him from the japanese people's memories. anyway, i like it overall, just some small things bothering me. nice work tho.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    this was a real nice and enjoyable read D....props my man and i may have to do this...WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU COME AS GOOD AS THIS IN THE TOURNY?!...dude this is really by far the best ive read from you too like po said man. you balanced it well for internal and external emotions and rhyming...very well done with great vision to make this piece more inticing and intriguing to one's eye my dude. hitler...hhmm....are you gonna go power frenzy like he did?!..is this a warning to us all?..

lmfao great stuff about the nazi's and the jew's you really did this topic with great understanding and very well done background on it aswell...

”One body on the ground, face down in a pool of blood had written a few verses on his arm. I will share them with you

Speak dear justice, O let freedom ring.
    Throughout the streets of every suburb
    through the crystal rivers and springs

Watch as our waves of grain cry out loud
    and how lady liberty takes a knee,
    So the new statue can see the crowd

Watch the Mona Lisa, Frown instead of smile
    Listen to Leonardo da Vinci roll in his grave
    When the Eiffel Tower gets torn, turned vile.

Relieve the pain of the leaning tower when
    it finally makes its fall
    Wipe the tears from the masses…
    … or the bodies of them all.”

^^
    loved the quote very astonishing....had me wrapped in emotion and just quivel in amusement..lmfao...great stuff man i loved your metaphors you used to breakdown such events man....props to you the most

question...what happened to the verse i sent you for our collab?
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    18-13
    ack thats not a quote its just a quote of the man within the poet. I wrote it lol
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    yea thats why i loved it cus it was original i meant to say i would like to quote it cus it was just put nicely with emotion.

my verse though that i sent you did you ever get it?!....

and RTF pls. on Vogue or broken pianists
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE