Hollow words spoken in human tongues flung a world into despair
    Dare not parade in the cross hairs of Heavens most powerful sights
    Towering heights shall no longer stand after this eve of destruction
    Obstruction of truth and blatant corruption of youth are to blame
    Shame, for the pain & anguish you’ve caused me eternally cost thee
    See a world soon purified by the angry waters you polluted
    Uprooted by the vengeance of the supreme ruler of all things
    Your fall brings balance back into a world long deprived of peace
    You’re but a chest piece in a timeless game…
    …A coded copy, a failed descendant...........................

...Suspended in space she glistens brilliantly at 23.5 degrees
    She was special always a vessel flawless until all went lawless
    Wallace to Darwin, evolution feed her brutal revolution
    Dissolution gripped her by acts of sin, skin ripped by the axe of kin
    The facts are in, a Father once loved is now shunned and forgotten
    Misbegotten masses engage in misguided clashes from birth
    Unearthed plots paint pictures of guided missiles illegally bought
    Distraught with grief I sit back and watch as you destroy her beauty
    Duty calls me to arms as my sobs echo through the Kingdom of God
    Riyadh to Washington, Jihads to Crusades, ignorance you portrayed
    Mislaid faith weighed heavily on the evils that men do for trade...

...Betrayed by the creation I made, played like games in manmade arcades
    Dismayed I sit here arrayed in Elysian dress, transgressed and depressed
    Distressed by your detest for me, all the while I’ve loved you dearly
    Clearly you no longer fear me and all I wanted was YOU near me
    Hear me when the great sky claps, the collapse of man is in fact at hand
    Strand by strand I shall deliver you into oblivion’s grasp
    Gasp as you may but no matter how much your lip quivers this day
    The shivers displayed are made purely in vain and are merely for gain
    Sincerely, I blame your lack of understanding arcane scriptures
    Inane mixtures of defiance with skewed science killed our alliance
    Compliance is never negotiable…
    …in a world no longer sociable.......................

: He who has always been puts an end to mans reign on Earth
    w/only the slightest gesture of hand he put an end to all hurt :

-Bounce

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Replied to Daz's WoP verse and 2hot2handles' verse...

We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yah got ya own style ill give ya that...was feeling it, had to re-read it a few times to really grab the flow, ya rhyme scheme put an echo on it that was suttin I aint seen ina while the

..............a/
    a.............b/
    b.............b/

scheme is what Im talking bout, in case ya dont know (on the phone, reply tends to get unstructured sooorry)...

Was feeling the ending the most...

One.
    Dont underestimate. I'm not new to this.

.Between Orange [.Peace.] and Green.

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Nice verse Bounce, best ive probably read since ive been posting on here.
    The piece had it all but the concept and content was just very original which as you probably know is a rare thing on this board. The story was just so detailed you did justice to a great concept which would of been difficult cause i bet this was a pretty hard verse to write. The vocab was brilliant, im not normally a fan of the big word type pieces because a lot of them become too cryptic and i get bored with them. But this piece just held my attention from beggining to end it was really deep you started it off nice and kept it going throughout the whole piece so the props have got be to given.
    Because of the vocab obviously it helped you with the imagery which was crazy, it was extremely detailed, great emotion which aint easy to do with an Om. A lot of people with nice vocab always seem to lack flow in their verse but i caught a lot of multies in this piece and also a lot of internals so it was just complex and dope in every way so i couldnt criticise anything in this piece. Hope you drop some more oms this was crazy.
    Return the feed on my Om:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252317
    I got caught for killing time but then i got away with words-Chino XL

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    i have to say this is very dope....topic was interesting and pretty creative
    scheme was tight...flow was very smooth continueslty which made it enjoyable to read
    complexity and creativty was definatly put into this........
    strcuutre was even and it also made it more easy to read
    overall this was dope...keep it up...link in sig check out an om and leave feed
    thanks...peace

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Thanks for taking the time to read all, it's appreciated and I will return the favor as soon as I could. It's been a while since I wrote anything for RB, wish I had the time to drop in OM more often.

Thanks...

Well, shit.

This was a good read for me, good job. It was easy on my eyes while I was reading it, the topic was good. It was full of bars I felt like reading at least three more times (which I did, so you know). And I think what really did it for me was the second verse. That has been one of the best reads I’ve seen on the many things I’ve browsed thus far on the site.

I could quote bars I enjoy but, I’d just be using the second verse. So, I won’t.

Good job.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Thanks...

Used to love H.E.R
    Battle Record
    0-3
    This is a good drop. Solid as fuck. Rhyme schemes original,but this peice obviously isnt focusing on the rhymes.

Yoru content is good,made me think thru out. Your vocab is very entensive and solid.
    good drop.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^ Actually this peice is focused on the rhymes, it's an audio peice...

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Up dated with picture for topic...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Def-eatchu's Avatar
    Bounce this was pretty good, but I wasn't feelin' the structure...its different so its not bad but I say bleh

Good vocab and rhymes tho...good flow, good multi's, meta's, good everything, not much more to say...but...it was dope

And I just thought I'd stop by and see for myself, what Legend material SHOULD look like...seein as you did say that My drop wasn't legend or HoF material...

you bastard ...good job though...I'd like to see more of it...just with a different structure...nahmean?

I'm D.oper T.han Y.ou.

Don't think so?

Battle Me.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Def-eatchu
    Bounce this was pretty good, but I wasn't feelin' the structure...its different so its not bad but I say bleh

Good vocab and rhymes tho...good flow, good multi's, meta's, good everything, not much more to say...but...it was dope

And I just thought I'd stop by and see for myself, what Legend material SHOULD look like...seein as you did say that My drop wasn't legend or HoF material...

you bastard ...good job though...I'd like to see more of it...just with a different structure...nahmean?

I think your comments on strucutre has more to do with the way your broswer displayed the verse. Use you CTRL (key) and Scroll wheel on your mouse to adjsut it to the right size for your display. The set up of this verse was one of the things people liked most... Sorry about your legends nom, but If I said it, it's the truth. You can look up many of my drops in here and that of the other respected writters and help you along with your elevation to as what's expected. Don't take it as hate, that only furthers your road to progress...

It should consist of three stanzas, each comprised of 11 lines, to equal a total of 33 lines, as a testament to the age of Christ when he died on earth.

The last two lines in red are but an undertone to the story...

Battle Record
    2-5
    hitt'n my head homie, that shtis deep and fucking dope, i hope you stay spittin for lyfe.

keep spittin, and i'll keep the feed

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders

You've Earned a Custom Title! Def-eatchu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce
    I think your comments on strucutre has more to do with the way your broswer displayed the verse. Use you CTRL (key) and Scroll wheel on your mouse to adjsut it to the right size for your display. The set up of this verse was one of the things people liked most... Sorry about your legends nom, but If I said it, it's the truth. You can look up many of my drops in here and that of the other respected writters and help you along with your elevation to as what's expected. Don't take it as hate, that only furthers your road to progress...

It should consist of three stanzas, each comprised of 11 lines, to equal a total of 33 lines, as a testament to the age of Christ when he died on earth.

The last two lines in red are but an undertone to the story...
    Ahhh nah I didn't take it as hate...I know you guys wouldn't hate me for no reason

and does that ctrl thing really work?

I'm D.oper T.han Y.ou.

Don't think so?

Battle Me.