Swallowed seeds of betrayal left a trail of calamity
    The sanity was lost and my world had vanished from thee
    Banished from my soul for you had held the key
    The cage that held our future- we now walk upon debris
    Last edited by Mesmerize; January 9th, 2005 at 12:19 PM

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF
    oh my god dear mes,this was an all around solid read,i mean the imagery was nice and vivid,the emotion was deep and darkening in this,i loved the concept you displayed,the flow was smooth like a babys butt lol,there was also a nice use of vocab in this,nice drop mes keep them coming
    AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-17
    this was a top notch, short, but very action packed piece. i loved the content throughout the whole piece. along with about every thing else like your imagry you got across very well, the flow which seemed great the whole piece, and overall just the talented approached to this topic you took. your talent was always good, but it just keeps getting better with pieces like this. i enjoy reading everything of yours and this i'd have to say is up there with the rest of the awesome pieces you have written. you got some real talent and i really do think you got a chance, if you wanted, outside of the net writting poetry. i was half awake reading this, but still you managed to keep me very interested and lured me into your piece very well. i loved the piece, really good read mez. keep on pimpin'.

Battle Record
    3-0
    thanks guys.....i appreciate it

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    Rhyming was nice....imagry was solid....emotion was dope
    Wordchoice was ill

dope...chea
    A few achievements here and there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-24
    Damn Mez... im in shock

That was some of the dopest shit I've ever seen you write.
    I would nominate this for legends if I could. But hopefully someone else will.
    Cause like Lyric said... your wordchoice was ill. I know you can write like this
    every time if you really tryed. The imagry and emotion is this was amazing.
    I felt like I was right there watching it. And you ended it dope as hell too.
    Metaphores were just crazy too. Nice ass job honey.

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    Again, you have put exquisite imagery in your poem. You got me from the begining, with the line "Baptized in acid, a placid kiss soaks in my veins". That line definetely was deep. Great opener."Conveyed a bloody image of an angel whos dreams were never found" Amazing, I love lines like that, it stands out so much and hits so hard that you can't help but like the poem just because of that one line. The imagery is so strong, like in your other poems, I think that if you would have kept writing that this would have been truly beyond great. Emotion was strong, it really captured the reader. I was really into it. I was impressed by the ammount of emotion you put into this. Although I wish you made it longer so I could have been more entranced in the poetry. I did get a sense of the emotion, and I got it well, but I felt that you could've gone further with the emotion. Rhyme scheme, it was more of a poetic rhyme scheme. I felt that the rhyme was a it off at times, even as far as forced in some places. You had nice internal rhyming, that brought it right back. I've never been one to be caught up in rhyming so I didn't really mind. Word choice, was impecable, you could not have picked better words to describe the imagery and emotion in this. Length, hmmm..that's the only thing, I wish this was longer, I as the reader, am left wanting more. I mean, it's good to leave the reader wanting more but I felt as if something wasn't finished. The whole thing was basically metaphors, so definetely no shortage in the poetic side of this. Good work with this one. I've yet to read a bad poem from you, keep it up and keep elevating. We all still have a long way to go.
    murder murder

Battle Record
    3-0
    thanks homie

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    Nice ass job honey.
    Mez, you never told me you got an ass job!

But besides that, this was amazing. One of the best poems I have read this small. First line immediately set the dopeness off...
    "Baptized in acid, a placid kiss soaks in my veins"

Amazing line alone. The whole way through you told a short, abstract story with captivating imagery, and bloody emotion. I felt awe-struck with these lines defined:
    "With a sunset cast behind it, and a hint of purple haze
    Sliding down a razor, slitting wrists on this playground"

Your meter is perfect. Absolutely perfect. Like, I dont have one bad thing to say. I always feel guilty when hitting up PoEthics work, because I always praise it. Not cause you are in my crew, but because it is always so dope. We are, by far the best poets/writers on RB. The best collection of artists.
    You should try to get this published in a book, for real. I think this would better suit an amateur poetry book than the net, because it was top notche poetry. I only have one bad thing to say, and that is sometime I want to see different rhymescheme, and experimentation with your poems. Besides that, flawless. Peace Mez.
    can I kick it?

Battle Record
    3-0
    wow, thanks homie...ive been tryin to write a book of poetry, hopefully ill be able to get it published when its finished...this will definately contribute to it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Mes.. you're my bitch, yo.. This piece was so good.. the vivid imagery was amazing on your part.. you packed so much into so little.. like everyone else has said, you got me from the beginning.. shit, even the title pulled me into it n' made me want to read it.. this is by far one of the best poems i've read on this site.. the way it rolled off my tongue was great, b/c usually poems are just thrown together into stanzas, w/ no care for how it'll come across.. people usually focus on content.. n' you def. did, as the content of this was phenomenal.. but you also incorporated flow, and multi's.. everything about this stood out.. Great Job.. glad I wasn't lazy n' read this. Pz.

Battle Record
    3-0
    thanks form

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    Felt smoother than most of what I've read from you before - it was a pleasant experience to read - the words were skillfully woven - coo ish - keep at it - peace

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    3-0
    upping.......

Siberian
    i liked how u showed great imagery dealing with what seemed like a narmeggodon state, and then kind of showed how everythign washopless. and how u switched places was probably the best exmaple of being bathed in acid.

hit my poems