Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: L.L.L. Jr. Rules (Must Read!!)

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

L.L.L. Jr. Rules (Must Read!!)

L.L.L. Jr. Rules

Rule 1:
    If you ever have any problems with votes PM your problem to me; L.L.L. Jr. And L.L.L. MAY ONLY VOTE ON THESE BATTLES!!!!!! NOBODY else counts...I dont care if it is a vet that used to be in LLL. If it isnt LLL Or LLL Jr. the voted is DQed.

Rule 2:
    All Check ins are due every Wednesday, all verses are due Friday, and all voting ends Sunday. You MUST leave four links to other battles you voted on in your check in. I will put the -1 vote for every link missing to effect. I'd hate for someone to get a loss for a technicality rule, but it's on you if you dont vote; dont come to me about it.

Rule 3:
    If you sign out of this league....make sure you do it THE WEEK BEFORE you. If you sign out while you have a current battle going you must drop or no show and take the loss...it's as simple as that.

Rule 4:
    Champions and title matches will be decided by points from now on...not by who is formidable....if you have a certain amount of points you get the shot for that title the next week....if two people have it...then it will be based on a roulette decision.

Rule 5:
    No Freeposting, biting, or bitching...I will delete your posts and warn you.

Rule 6:
    Crew Votes Crew Votes Crew Votes...

You bastards should know better than that shit...L.L.L. might take it...but you can shove it here....I dont care how honest it looks..it's shady unless it two people in the same crew their are to be NO crew votes in LLL Jr. battles...if so..they will all be DQed.

Rule 7:
    Top two leaders in points will be the ones to get the highest title shot...next two get the next title...NOW....the two after that get a contendership match for the LightWeight Championship the next week....if a title holder can successfully defend his/her title for a week then he or she will move up to the next title in the ranks....

Title Ranks:
    Undisputed
    Lightweight

I dont care who you are...if you have the points you get the shot...no more judging it by character...also.....YOU CANNOT GET THE SAME TITLE SHOT TWO WEEKS IN A ROW..if you lose you will have to wait for the week after the next to try again if that....

If some of you are low on points and it seems hopeless...trust me....it's just as easy to climb back up those points as it was to lose them...get to it....

Rule 8:
    Everyone have fun, it's a league for your elevation and recognition....don't let it get to your head.
    Last edited by PostmorteM; December 6th, 2004 at 12:59 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.