User Tag List

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 ... LastLast
Showing results 661 to 675 of 834

Thread: Last Week Of Preseason: Chat

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Last Week Of Preseason: Chat

yeah I'm white and english.. .whoopdee doo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nevalose
    Battle Record
    0-1

why cats don't try when they write verses, then lose, and then say they would have won if they tried is something i'll NEVER figure out.
    don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon

shhhh. i got warrants.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    Awards LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by John Hensley View Post
    why cats don't try when they write verses, then lose, and then say they would have won if they tried is something i'll NEVER figure out.
    now everyone shut the fuck up.
    blackeloheimannunakirap

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

coz I forgot to post on time and had to key up quick in the morning so I didnt catch a DQ... thats why.. its not like I posted a shitty verse on wedensday

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

lol. if you're good enough peeps will know when you didnt try anyway, without you saying anything right?

nevalose
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by COM View Post
    its just that born didnt agree to it.. and me and you have a history of posting late lmao remember? forget it. I can't be bothered to be beefing with both of you lol

i really don't think born gave much of a fuck about it, it's a preseason match lol.

battles are about battlin yo. not about who gets no show wins in the preseason.

kung sorry you just won't get enough d'r here, might as well return to your home site doggy.

'Omar don't scare'

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez View Post
    only reason I got pissed was cos he questioned my character, and honesty's important to me, otherwise I wouldnt've taken his comments as a diss to me
    word, im not bothered, i just cant figure out why you would come to site and then start bitching about stuff, obviously each site has different opinions. and on saying that this dudes winning so it cant be that different anyway.
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ha Style View Post
    kung sorry you just won't get enough d'r here, might as well return to your home site doggy.
    lolol

Battle Record
    47-17

i really don't think born gave much of a fuck about it, it's a preseason match lol.

battles are about battlin yo. not about who gets no show wins in the preseason.

nah you're picking it up wrong i DONT think he should get a win.. i DO think your verse should have stood.. it was more a c'mon jon don't keep doing this

Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by ...?... View Post
    word, im not bothered, i just cant figure out why you would come to site and then start bitching about stuff, obviously each site has different opinions. and on saying that this dudes winning so it cant be that different anyway.
    he's just a natural moron,, sure it isnt Vylint on an alias?

Quote Originally Posted by Ha Style View Post
    it's cool man, my opponent was getting dred and i still won.

nevalose
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by COM View Post
    coz I forgot to post on time and had to key up quick in the morning so I didnt catch a DQ... thats why.. its not like I posted a shitty verse on wedensday

lol word. i mean, i've been thru this site vs. site shit for ages. me and kung had issues when i battled with him about this very same thing on BW. i mean he came from Rapleagues, so it's not like Kung is some bboy cat who's here with a bunch of old riders. dude wanted to go to RB prolly cuz he's never been here, and he heard about it, then got matched up randomly with a cat who has a rep on RB, posted and won and now he's gettin hated on. i just don't get that part.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

lol who's hating on him? I hated cos he called me a d/r which eveyone knows is bollocks. He started by whining about the votes. Besides that, no one's hating on him except his opponent.

nevalose
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez View Post
    lol. if you're good enough peeps will know when you didnt try anyway, without you saying anything right?

ya maybe. but the thing is is that once you get any repuation for writing good, if you slack off at all, you fuckin FELL off in the publics eye. what's good for a person who normally drops good is sometimes considered great for a person who you wouldn't expect it from.

com prolly didn't try, but it ain't about variables, it's about verses, so there can't really be any excuses.