User Tag List

Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 ... LastLast
Showing results 646 to 660 of 834

Thread: Last Week Of Preseason: Chat

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Last Week Of Preseason: Chat

Quote Originally Posted by John Hensley View Post
    COM, i dunno what your issue is to come into my thread and call me out like that.
    dude I didn't call you out, I simply stated what is true... did I lie at all? did I diss you? in what way did I just call you out?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nah.

i'm not a big fan of this league.

nevalose
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by COM View Post
    dude I didn't call you out, I simply stated what is true... did I lie at all? did I diss you? in what way did I just call you out?

nah i don't mean you dissed me, but didn't you drop late too?

i understand what posting late is all about, but last week i was no showed on AFTER giving an extension, and yet when i ask to have a half-day extension and actually post the next early afternoon, i'm gettin harassed by multiple dudes by it.
    don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
    this is a wack league.

i wouldn't stay in any league where they thought your shit was tight.
    rofl.. NO ONE thought my shit was tight.. thats why you're winning faggot...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by John Hensley View Post
    nah i don't mean you dissed me, but didn't you drop late too?

i understand what posting late is all about, but last week i was no showed on AFTER giving an extension, and yet when i ask to have a half-day extension and actually post the next early afternoon, i'm gettin harassed by multiple dudes by it.
    its just that born didnt agree to it.. and me and you have a history of posting late lmao remember? forget it. I can't be bothered to be beefing with both of you lol

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10

i totally believe you.
    on the real tho.... why dont you just stop bitching, take the votes whichever way they come, stay in the league and show everyone what you can do?
    peeps only be getting on your back coz you new to this site and the first thing you do is argue with everyone.

its just retarded, take the win or the loss...its only preaseason, realise that this sites taste MIGHT be a bit different to what your used to, if your a good writer you`ll adapt accordingly. i know for a fact that if any of the top heads on here went to b-boys or w/eva they would have to adapt their styles a bit.
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

okay well have fun losing and never leaving RB your whole life, it was great talking to you and beating you you legendary member.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

lmao @ the egos. Kung should stay for a rematch. honestly speaking I've seen good work by both of you, and whatever either of you thinks, neither will stomp the other, if you both drop to potential, it'd be a good read, so it'd be cool if it went down

nuttin but a g thang

lmao.

nuttin but a g thang

votes on me vs sintro...

Battle Record
    47-17

okay well have fun losing and never leaving RB your whole life, it was great talking to you and beating you you legendary member.

rofl, is this kid for real? he's one of them living breathing text machines that visits all sites and treats it like its his one success in life... unlike you I do this for fun and have no intention of traveling from site to site competing in different league beating their best members... the fact I can even compete at ALL is fun to me coz I dont rap, I dont record fuck all, I'm a white english guy and yet I've got more quotes in the quote system than anyone else on the site.... so lmao at you, you pathetic loser

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez View Post
    lmao @ the egos. Kung should stay for a rematch. honestly speaking I've seen good work by both of you, and whatever either of you thinks, neither will stomp the other, if you both drop to potential, it'd be a good read, so it'd be cool if it went down
    Ahmen. Lol.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ...?... View Post
    on the real tho.... why dont you just stop bitching, take the votes whichever way they come, stay in the league and show everyone what you can do?
    peeps only be getting on your back coz you new to this site and the first thing you do is argue with everyone.
    only reason I got pissed was cos he questioned my character, and honesty's important to me, otherwise I wouldnt've taken his comments as a diss to me

Battle Record
    47-17

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskez View Post
    only reason I got pissed was cos he questioned my character, and honesty's important to me, otherwise I wouldnt've taken his comments as a diss to me
    just be glad you're not battling him then, coz thats why all this shit kicked off, he's one these faggots who thinks everyone d/r against him and any vote for his opponent is dodgy.. dude wants to read his verse again

Quote Originally Posted by COM View Post
    I'm a white english guy and yet I've got more quotes in the quote system than anyone else on the site
    Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha