0-1

Angry bluvd vs. inspire

THREE THINGS THAT YOU INSPIRE ME TO DO/
    1) BITCH SLAP YOUR MOMS JUS FOR HAVIN YOU/
    2) DOUSE YOUR HOUSE IN GASOLINE/
    3) SET YOU ON FIRE, AN WATCH WHILE JUMPING HIGH UP ON TRAMPALEEN/
    YOU COULD NEVER DAMAGE ME NIGGA! I GOT SKILLS PAST 7 FIGGAS/
    AN I FIGGA YOU TO BE THA NEXT LITTLE KID BEHIND MY HAIR TRIGGA/
    YOU'LL GET SHOT IN FRONT OF YOU NEW SCHOOL STANCE/(i.e. the virginia sniper)
    HOW MANY FAGS IT TAKES TO PULL UP YOUR PANTS?/
    I WENT BACK TO THA FUTURE, VISITED YOUR FUNERAL AN PISSED IN YOUR MOUTH/
    THEN CAME TO THE PRESENT JUST TO SLAP THAT SH!T OUT/
    SORRY, I SLEPT ON YA-- YOU'RE ABOUT AS HARD AS A MATTRESS/
    YOU AINT A GREAT RAPPER BUT YOU A DAMN GOOD ACTRESS/
    BEST TO STICK TO LOVE JAMS--RHYME TO YOUR HANDS/
    CAUSE ANY PUSSY YOU GET-- GOTS A TAIL AND SH!TS IN A CAN/
    BLUVD'S THA BEST BABY-- NEVER SLEEP ON THA MAN/
    BEEN HERE SINCE 'CRIMINAL MINDED'--AN' EVER SINCE I HEARD "DAMN,.../
    I'VE BEEN BLINDED, A STYLE LIKE YOURS I CAN'T FIND IT!"/
    YOU WATCH WHILE THE WORLD TIMES IT/
    I DROPPED IT TIL CLIPSE GRIND IT/
    THE GAME WAS IN THA PALM OF MY HANDS SINCE/
    THE FIRST PIMP WHO SLAPPED A HO, BEGAN TO WALK WITH A LIMP/
    F@#$ YOUR SELF, MEADSKILLZ, AN INSPIRE/
    MAYBE LOW KEY COULD HANG IF HE BLOW ME/
    CAUSE ONLY HIM GOT SKILLZ TO SHOW ME/
    THA REST OF YOU ALL TOGETHER MAKE A ONE MAN CREW/
    AN I MAKE ANY MAN A COWARDLY JEW/
    SO I STOPPED THROWIN ROCKS AT TANKS/
    I'LL DROP A BOMB ON YOU BEFORE I DROP THIS BOMB IN THA BANK/
    IF AUSTRAILIA HAD TWO TOWERS TO FELL/
    IT WOULD BE INSPIRE AND MEADSKILZ COLLABORATIN' IN HELL/
    IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE METAPHORE OF THE SNIPER/
    IF I DON'T LIKE YA, I WON'T BOTHER TO FIGHT YA, I'LL OUT WRITE YA!!!!!/

THERE YOU ARE 32 BARS...AN ON TO THA NEXT...BIG UP CHAOS BUT SOFT RAPPERS COST THIS INDUSTRY TO MUCH...BE STRONGER AGAINST YOUR OPPONENTS

Last edited by bluvd; March 10th, 2003 at 04:19 PM
    you're toast!

kayno
    u r shit

Xtra Terrestrial
    wow...lol. ouch, that was awful, made no sense at all. Since when do people jump on trampolines and watch a house burn??

Battle Record
    0-1
    haa haa xtra terrestrial has no mind for visuals. don't you think it would be funny if someone did burn down the house and watch it until the cop came?
    you're toast!

Battle Record
    14-3
    you think you got mad props? no one even reads the shit you drop, you worse than a flop
    you just another punk wannabe emcee, you'd get chewed up in the industry,
    you say your shits tight when its wack, you better watch your back, dont even try to attack.
    you cant take any negative comments, your shit? i drop bombs on it,
    coming out and spittin 2 line battle verses, i drop my flow and you be leavin in a hearse, immerse,
    yourself in my rhymes, after battlin me there aint gonna be a next time, check your rhymes,
    you flow is wacker than wack, after one hit from my rhymes you on your back,
    my flows arrested you, infested you, im straight detestin you,
    your vocab is as good as your flow, you dont know any other words besides bitch and hoe,
    10 years from now i'll be the don of rap, while you servin burgers and fries with a mcdonalds cap, you cant rap,
    and you got no skills, come did you really think you could just come out and kill?
    you got no back up, and i just whack up,
    the illest flow you've ever seen, when your 44 i'll be the cat on your tv screen, causing a scene,
    cause you cant phase me, why is your bitch always asking me to have her baby,
    dont try to test, cause east to west im the best, the rest is just part of the protest,
    people protesting that my flow is killer, your rhymes are just filler,
    in between my smooth flows, all systems go, i thought you'd know, you blow!
    how did you make into the rap game? ive got no other words for your flow other than lame, you got no game, at best your shit is tame,
    how many positive comments you got? you think you hot, you lost the plot,
    you got moved to wackness emergency center for a reason, your rhymes just don’t be pleasing,
    no respect and definitely no skills, BITCH YOU JUST GOT KILLED!
    Check out open mic, you getting ragged on worse than a dyke, drop nothing but shit on the mic,
    i said you cant test the best, just take a seat in the audience with the rest, and just confess your rhymes a mess,
    you think you spit out mad visuals? Your rhymes is trivial, my flow making history like biblical,
    fables, you aint able, to come to the table, just go back to the farm with mabel,
    i aint even got time to hear the rest of your rhymes... go back to school and maybe you'll get lucky next time...

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tight, I like this one! man who ever Inspire is I hate to be him not like IWANT TO BE HIM ANYWAY! Man that line about the two towers is raw, and how bout that sexual kitty LOL. I see alot people hatin' on you but you a'ight. Keep the flow!
    speehless

Rubix
    *shakes head* bluvd........your out of your league.....but inspire this wasnt one of your better pieces, even though it still crushed bluvds....and you really pulled it together at the end, that was ill.....my vote goes to inspire.....because of the pure skill that he holds over bluvd.

Rubix
    wtf? it wont let me vote....but count mine anyway until i can vote....

Battle Record
    14-3
    i dont even battle... like i said im a street poet... once he learns to speak about serious topics i might send some respect... i aint really expecting to win this one... wouldnt care whether i do or not... cause for real... i got more respect than he'll ever have... this is the first battle i have ever done... oh yeah... thanks for letting me know about it as well bluvd!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rubix
    dont fret dude, i know you have mad skills.....your probably one of my favorite peeps to read to, your shit is tight....and you are way better then bluvd. and you better win this....or this system is rigged!

LyL-e-InC
    iite check it...yall need ta put a limit on ya shiit iite? aint no wun wanna read shiit that long...bluvd y0o got sum iite punchline buh y0o needs ta elevate....Inspire y0o had sum pretty g0od lines jez keep up wah y0o doin n keep elevatin...vote INSPIRE.....one.ghost

Battle Record
    11-7
    Yo, bluvd, you are the weakest fuck ever to drag himself into this joint, get the fuck up on outta here coz u been defeated in every possible sense of the fucken word. You a little pussy with the shittest concepts of rhymin I ever seen, u a fucken cocksucker, you don't belong on this site blessed by the best emcees around, you the wackest emcee ever to stumble in here, coz thats all you done up in here, never held any cred from any man on this site, for all of time you been a fool and u gonna remain that retarded fool for all of eternity! SUCK MY DICK AND FUCK OFF!!!!!
    <center>Artificial Intelligence.</center>
    <center>
    </center>
    <center>
    </center>

Swift
    Yo SOn BiGUP tOO iNSPiRE iLL sHIT......... DIss NIggA bLUVD nEEdS a NEW HObbIE (u AInT RHyME sOMe oF yA lINES dAWg)

Battle Record
    0-1
    You must be the illigitamate child of a rapper I waxed ten years ago/ your fairest throw is two yards in front of me clearing the air...an so.../ It's surprising that you still dare to flow/ It is appearrant though, you still want to be inspired/ so I wrote an essay to stick you in the quagmire/ I'll rip any rhyme sheet you read/ the skillz aint on the Mead/ but survival depends on how well you plead/ some advise? stay on your knees...be a good wife/ open that cheese...all lips cause in rap you don't bite/ if I bus off it might just save your life/soo.... who said rap is on the internet.../ on the streets they luv me/ in tha club they luv me/ in tha cypher they luv me/ none of these places you've entered yet/ in tha cypher your survival is a thought contrived/ cause in your subconscience I slide like a cross fade glides/ with precision/ under pencil pushed incisions/ run or hide it's a no-win decision/ I'm like tha atom in a whole world of Albert Einstiens/ tryin to split me in every direction...I'm that fine line/ between perfect master and perfection/ think of perplexion/ any MC lessons...I designed mine to be the exception/ my skill is so sharp...I swallow sticks to spit spears/ I'll make you climb tha highest peaks of fear/ 33,000 feet in the air...where your flyest rhyme's capes tear/ there..there..there...my snafu'll stick you one million times like a tatoo/ then baffle you with rhymes built to laugh at you/ I'll blast two an' you'll think two hundred're comin' after you/ on judgement day I'll ask you "Did you see me flailing past you?"/ crushing your ego like a giant would a statue/ in tha palm of my hands/ ACHHOOOO!!/ Ohh, an' you can't stand it...I'm like a verbal Barry Sanders/ but who can really catch me when the rhyme meanders?/ even though your eyes say patient...your minds spacin'/ your thoughts been shakin'...from all the jolts you've taken/ from you missing my legs...an I'm off racin...tha skies with guile as my agent/ always two steps ahead of your dead on/ comin' head on...with weapons that paint you dead wrong/ go ahead an place your bets on/ he that walks through bullets...takin' lead on (me)/ one juke and I spread on any defense to get my shred on/ high powered by Exxon...I'm watchin' Inspire miss/ he slipped in my oil slicks an' never caught a glimpse/ feeling his way in the dark with a limp...he tripped in my foot prints/ dipped in embarrassment...so I stay arrogant...and touchdown/ I was created with no fear in me...just stare at me when I touch ground/ so I'm high-steppin through your half-steppin'...tha rhymes' tha lesson/ how many times I got to stomp you with these nines I step in/ true indeed you runnin' lines your best when/ it's you an' Mead runnin' trains while sexin'/ Self, Boo, Unifire, an' Low Key while I'm runnin' names/ get lost in tha flames/ the cost of rhymin' is holocaust in tha game/ get served or get murdered cause I hit birds/ a mile in the air from where they sh!t turds/ stay skurrd because I got millions of words/ ammunition is like gas thick to kurds/ I'm like Osama..you can't catch me/ even if in full stride, you open your leggs wide...you can't snatch me/ you f@#kin' bitch...you even ripped that c-section stitch/ a gatt delivers less pain when it spits/ when I rhyme, I rip tha clit/ no question a verbal sessions' just sexin'/ an' I'mal put any bitch thru vigorous testin'/ don't think I forgot you xtraa or kayno/ but my rhymes better served with Drain-o/ Damn all you dick riders...go back to school/ be somethin' other than a fool/ my rhyme is drool drippin' from your future faces/ dumbin' in tha pysco ward afta I laced it/ you praise Dick an' it's comin so wait it....

ANY RAPPER WHO DOESN'T HAVE VISION...GET LOST
    you're toast!

Battle Record
    14-3
    *i figure bluvd wont look at it unless its a rhyme so here ya go...*
    the battle has ended, you shoulda just surrended!
    get over this, your flows weak as piss,
    you only supposed to drop one verse, your flow so wack you must be cursed....
    lol... bluvd wait for the votes... feel free to post other stuff that that rhyme though... just remember to press enter first... props to ya first one... it was aight... didnt bother to read the second...
    im out...