Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Metaphorical Sickness Cypher P.1

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-2

Metaphorical Sickness Cypher P.1

Straight Off The Dome..My First Time Cypherin :-/

Strep Notez - Black
    Cad Quip - Blue

<font size=1>Strep Emits Quotes to Diss Folks and commonly Rip Foes/ Cats Step Wit Caution as if they Approached Landmines by TipToes/
    I straight rip folks, and diss cult..to ill for yah bruh/These weak ass cats got less of a chance then any of my defeated opponents does/
    Rip Heads by the Dozens, i'm quite ill, i'm not the Type For Bluffin/ I'm known to Rip Kids Wit Ease as if was considered as Mikes Cousin/
    I Can Rock Bis With My Heavy Ass Fists Weak Bitch/Yah Couldn't Get The Key To Beat Me With A Dozen Locksmith/
    I Pop Shit like Open Asses, whoever consider theyself Dope get they Ass Kicked/ Grab they notebook and leave they writtens Stowed in Trash Bins/
    Try And Rock This, And Get Cha Headoutta Yah Socket Man/My One'Liners Are More Heavenly DeVINE Then Fucken Tarzan!/
    I Scar n Land Blazin Punches, Grazin Punks N/ leaven Served Wit Heat like Satan Luncheons/
    Cats Write Scripts Slower Then Centipedes, But Rush They Shit When Seeing Me/My Lines Of Charts Like Canibus Tracks....Literally/
    Consider Me One of the Best, simply Sonnin Vets/ leavem wit Cardiac Arrest when this Blue Bandits Holds Em Up Wit Guns to they Chest/
    Yall Loop Cocks While I Handeling And Shoot Rocks/Im So Ill Can Be A Crip Hanging With A Blood Like Snoop Dogg And Tupac/
    Who Rock? Cad & Strep Bitch, spit Raps that'll Dead Ya Quick/ Never Hold Grudges, but when its murkin time, best believe, u Ahead On The List/
    Peeped That Line? That Describes Illness Yo..For Breakfast I Eat Afros!/My Whole Names An Acro, But I Aint Hearing You..Like Deaf Comdey Jam Shows/
    We Slam Foes wit Power Punches, easily Disarm Vets/ Ya'll Won't See This Victory like Blind Peeps in a Staring Contest/
    I Scar And Lurk..Let Me Find You On The Streets And I'll Straight Murk/Eat Dirt! You More Of A Sorry Excuse Then Dogs Eatin Homework/
    I Stone Jerks wit Easy Actions, leavin em Bleedin in Fractions/ The way i Showcase Words like T.V. Captions/
    Yall Stay Herbal..Looking For Punchlines While Mines Stay Eternal/Lets Fight! Shoot Yah Shells At Me And I'll Stomach Em Like C-Section'ing Turtles/</font>
    Last edited by C.Quip; January 3rd, 2004 at 08:47 PM

Battle Record
    3-2

-|DoUgH-SiCkxX|-
    This Shit Was Nice I Really Like It....

Keep Yah Head Up Playa!

You May Never Know What The Future Brings

True-Souldja
    Nice Cyph guys, I seen some nice meta's and some iight multi's, and that shit had some very nice flow to it... keep that shit up playa's.

I Stone Jerks wit Easy Actions, leavin em Bleedin in Fractions/ The way i Showcase Words like T.V. Captions FAVORITE LINE

Notez had some ill fuckin metaphors.

Battle Record
    3-2
    ^Haha No Doubt Yall..Uppin

Yes Yes, i am the one and only Strep Notez, i just got this name L.I.N.K cause i registered here a while back and i'm to lazy to register wit my new name. but yeah, thanx for the love ya'll. Quip, when we rippin the next cypha?
    <center>>>>L.I.N.K<<<
    AkA Strep Notez

<center>

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    Yeah this was pretty good i thought....since it was a cypher you cant really say much about the structure....both of you had some good metas, liked that....multies were there.....the flow in this was good, it stayed on....overall this was pretty good...keep at it.

You've Earned a Custom Title! RapidFire's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-0
    yea this wasn't bad..it was ur first cypher so that's good...u'll get better over time if u cypher alot...I got pretty good at rhyming in cyphers...seems like that's really what u should work on..other kat was pretty good, he seemed more experienced but he wasn't great either....u both could use elevation but it wasn't bad at all...

peace
    I.J.L.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Anytime L.I.N.K HaHa