Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35
Showing results 511 to 515 of 515

Thread: Week 10 Chat

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Week 10 Chat

@Smog @Art. did you guys want to get in the RB vs. NC event? You're two of our aces.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree Hush is going to ns you, you know that right?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Smog @Art. did you guys want to get in the RB vs. NC event? You're two of our aces.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree Hush is going to ns you, you know that right?
    hes hit or miss. if he no shows he wont be able to take part in anything i run or apart of. here at least

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    hes hit or miss. if he no shows he wont be able to take part in anything i run or apart of. here at least
    I have absolutely no faith he will show. None whatsoever. If he does show then cool, but the guy simply doesn't give a shit.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Thats life

Battle Record
    32-6

Same to you, @Basic M . When I came back I said I would rather have a few dope textcees than a bunch of garbage ones. I'd take you over Networth, GrimmZReaper, and SwordNation any day of the week.