Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 110 of 415 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110 111 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,636 to 1,650 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    but yea ill be glad to take the accomp, or step down so the next contenders can go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

not tryna be wasting bars every week lol
    Your just too good for them bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    are you sure he is saying he sent 8 and two filler, unless he didn't send those two filler yet. if I get another no show, just sign me out of these shits lol.

- - - Updated - - -

or ill take the accomp and defend next week!
    im going to post the verses still. and your getting your accomp. two no shows in a row and you've been putting in work here.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Dia my bad.... he did have two fillers smh. my mistake bro but i posted the verses

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

That sounds fair, I'd make it rule that 2 No Shows = accomp. for future references

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    That sounds fair, I'd make it rule that 2 No Shows = accomp. for future references
    its in the talks among other shit to iron out.

Stranger

@Killing Spree

his filler was dia, blow..

I feel disrespected now, lmao

- - - Updated - - -

i had 16 cuz we orginal agreed on 16

- - - Updated - - -
    @OG Maestro

where would be the correct place to post a spoken word? I don't think it would be well received in the audio section.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Side note: I sent KS the 20 lines @Joe Boston thank you, and Dia for waiting this long. I don't really wanna make any excuses, so I hope yall don't look at me any less for how tardy this was.

Okay
    As for the spoken word, if it's A Recorded Video, throw that in The Lounge like Oatmeal use to do, or Audio Section
    If you want to post the script of it instead, post it in OM and get a HOF.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, your topical battle verse you had against me? Post that in OM. I recall that being a HOF verse, which is why I lost

- - - Updated - - -

js.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

U gay af

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Attack of the Muff View Post
    U gay af
    I did miss you tho, comp aint been the same without someone always contending in FL and complaining about LLL Champ battle losses.
    you a insane writer even though i think you're a pitiful bulldog

How long you plan on stayin active for?

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Aww thx u fgt

I'm pretty tho stop the slander

- - - Updated - - -

To answer your question iono man

Work is a mfer . Got two jobs now

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    91-46

Two jobs? damn, that sound like you pushing 75-90 hours

Battle Record
    74-16

Nah one full time n I bartend part time

I produce various kinds of flour at a mill

Man never in a thousand years would I think I'd be doing something like this but it pays well and has incentives so I'm like fuck yeah

I'm in Montana yknow nigga gotta assimilate or die so shiit

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Attack of the Muff View Post
    Nah one full time n I bartend part time

I produce various kinds of flour at a mill

Man never in a thousand years would I think I'd be doing something like this but it pays well and has incentives so I'm like fuck yeah

I'm in Montana yknow nigga gotta assimilate or die so shiit
    this fuck boy got that record in one month. shiiiiiiit

Stranger

we upping for votes on this stupid champ match.

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    im going to post the verses still. and your getting your accomp. two no shows in a row and you've been putting in work here.
    He didnt get no showed, and gets acconp if he wins. Shit aint that far off on punches ...js

Be back in about 10 days i think ...