User Tag List

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Showing results 106 to 120 of 235

Thread: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

Battle Record
    30-12

Re: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

I'm not Split.

I only know of two of them:

One was a cool guy from Calgary who was nice to talk to, and the other was named Splitvictus or something like that who was a white text guy who I remember everyone said was really good.

That green is too loud for my tastes.

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

Re: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

I was talking to split eight, who called me out on my shameless plug. Which it was, but IMO it's always a good time to plug.

The best skin here for me is the blue one, but even them after 20-30 minutes it just hurts my eyes. To each his own.

I'm not a fan of the cyber bullying aspect of all this tbh, but it seems to be ingrained in the forum culture so buyer beware I suppose. Lame to bite no matter how you cut it, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

contrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    I'm not Split.

I only know of two of them:

One was a cool guy from Calgary who was nice to talk to, and the other was named Splitvictus or something like that who was a white text guy who I remember everyone said was really good.

that's Copypat. I'm not Splitvictus.

This thread made itself, I didn't have to discredit anyone. I just want to make sure no one takes a biter seriously. In the discussion boards I have my motivations for acting the way I do, and they rarely concern other people on a personal level. Not to sound sociopathic.

the only thing on the internet I take seriously is creative writing
    I only stop by to look through you.

Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall

contrived.

the cyberbullying aspect is probably not healthy for anyone involved. but it instills a stigma that is healthy for the community as a whole.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    I was talking to split eight, who called me out on my shameless plug. Which it was, but IMO it's always a good time to plug.

The best skin here for me is the blue one, but even them after 20-30 minutes it just hurts my eyes. To each his own.

I'm not a fan of the cyber bullying aspect of all this tbh, but it seems to be ingrained in the forum culture so buyer beware I suppose. Lame to bite no matter how you cut it, though.
    My mistake.

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

@Split Eight I like the new sig

Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Sajak View Post
    lol.

dont care about plagiarism...on a website based on members writing there own work.

right....sound logic bro
    This.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
    that's Copypat. I'm not Splitvictus.

This thread made itself, I didn't have to discredit anyone. I just want to make sure no one takes a biter seriously. In the discussion boards I have my motivations for acting the way I do, and they rarely concern other people on a personal level. Not to sound sociopathic.

the only thing on the internet I take seriously is creative writing

This thread didn't make itself; you created it out of a legitimate emotional feeling. If you wanted to merely discredit him, you would've just posted the evidence. Instead, you couldn't contain your excitement enough to let him, or anyone else respond. You sat for 10 plus minutes trying to bait him out with personal insults.

You clearly learned something about someone that you hate, or at the very least adamantly dislike, and wanted to do your best to hurt that person.

If you truly did not care, then you displayed textbook sociopathic behavior.

Either way, you are 21 years old. None of this shit matters. At all.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; September 18th, 2014 at 02:02 AM

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

lmaoooo
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Day-day View Post
    Fuck the Steelers @Baxter D. Wall
    Alright.

Battle Record
    0-2

1 guest veiwing thread

Hi Dagel.
    SHMURDATEAM

Battle Record
    30-12

<---YDK

I been wanting to talk shit to you for years since the Bengals gotta decent team an you been ghost bruh lmao
    Oh, hi. Lol, I thought you were just some random guy mad at me. I could tell your were a Cincy fan by your location, though.

Yeah, your boys are looking stout. They are a complete team. Very deep, too. They are head and shoulders above the division, and I think that they are arguably the 2nd best team in the AFC.

If they can pull their heads out of their asses in the playoffs they can make a run at it.

Battle Record
    30-12

Word man these injuries so far just fuckin em up in the long run if they don't stay healthy. This prolly the best chance they got to do something this year cuz who knows wat pit an Baltimore gonna do next year lol can't underestimate shit in the afc north
    To me, the injuries are the most promising thing about them. Not the injuries themselves, but the fact they can adjust their game plan and adapt to whatever personnel they have and still be successful.

Baltimore is further along that Pittsburgh. I don't expect us to be able to compete with Cincy for a couple of years at this rate. We have holes at every level on defense, are weak at tackle, strapped in terms of salary cap, and either missed entirely or thus far have not been able to get solid and consistent production from early picks.

It isn't pretty on defense aside from Worilds, Shazier, Allen and Timmons.

The offense is very talented at skill positions. They should be able to score enough to win us some games, but not enough to contend with big boys. The AFC is so weak that anyone can go on a run late and squeak in, but I don't expect us to be anything more than 9-7 at best.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: FAGEL HAS BEEN A SHARK THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    @Toobs i like your goat
    thats not a goat...

that an Al-Qaeda F.A.G.24 Armored Assault Vehicle...

contrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    This thread didn't make itself; you created it out of a legitimate emotional feeling. If you wanted to merely discredit him, you would've just posted the evidence. Instead, you couldn't contain your excitement enough to let him, or anyone else respond. You sat for 10 plus minutes trying to bait him out with personal insults.

You clearly learned something about someone that you hate, or at the very least adamantly dislike, and wanted to do your best to hurt that person.

If you truly did not care, then you displayed textbook sociopathic behavior.

Either way, you are 21 years old. None of this shit matters. At all.
    You've given me a lot to think about today. Thanks bro

But hey- I can't wait for you to stop quoting me so I never have to read another one of your posts. And I sincerely mean no offense by that. I look forward to many happy weeks of completely peaceful non-interaction
    Last edited by Split Eight; September 18th, 2014 at 02:55 AM