Instead people want to let the thin pain spread
    Let the skin blend with the color of the red bed
    So I
    Enjoy the nice view out of the slice through
    The holes where my eyes used to belong to
    So…
    This is now the monster I have just became
    I’m a shame and I’m sick of my name
    So now you all can enjoy me just in a frame…
    The End.
    Last edited by Daniel.; October 21st, 2006 at 03:09 AM
    The King.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Last edited by Daniel.; October 21st, 2006 at 02:50 AM
    The King.

Rookie Veteran
    Wow...That's one fucked up picture. XD

As for the rap, it was pretty good, everthing went together nicely, good Multi's, Meta's, Imagery, ect... The Picture and the rap had correlation together, that was the main thing I liked about it.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313372

^Gimmie a bump.
    -Insert Sig-

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins
    well, this is definately unique and creative, you showed a lot of emotion, i like the use of multis here, mad it for a more enjoyable read, the passion you wrote this with was quite good, and i do like the style moer than some of the standard form people go by, i like the association of the picture, this was a great read imo, keep up the good work fam
    Civil Writers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Epic Failure
    Battle Record
    11-0
    wow this shit was crazy fam. dj... this was dope as fuck fam. ur imagery was dope as hell. i aint even gotta explain. y u already this was dope
    T H E D I E N A S T Y

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Thanks.Leave Links.
    Empire

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF
    well the pic make me question our friendship lol but dope the way you talked showed passion and emotion and i haven't seen creativity like this in a while your head must have really been out there good multis and structure

really nice peace dj..

AI

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    About time lol...you should have been on this track. To me this is a pivotal piece..from ehre you can either become complacent and start writing like before or carry on and become a very very competent and great writer. It can go either way. You've really tryed with the multiple rhyming and the flow control has been probably your best yet. The imagery was aight but this was a more direct piece aided substancially by the image. I should've used that image for sins i regret lol...anyway overall i really think that if you carry on writing like this fro a week max it'll get you understanding the basics of flow control and from thier you can modify it your sefl to create a trademark style.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312655
    ^Thats sins of regret..you'll see why i was saying the image would have suited it lol...oh yeah it's a lil graphic.

the creativity and such was all there, but the content became annoying and the overly repetetive strive for 2 syllable rhyme scheme caused the piece feel redundant rather than fluent. you had a lot of lines that i liked, but then they always seemed to be followed by another forced or awkwardly worded line - and that poor sense of diction and placement ruind the read for me overall. i liked the poetic vibe, initial direction of the piece, and the approach ... there were just a few things that ultimately overwhelmed the better aspects of the piece. i'll be curious to read your next though.

if you could...
    Meaning > Life ft. Legendz

Battle Record
    25-24
    i like this peice it was mad dope...nice imagry in it nice multis good word choice i dont know about it tho i think this would b more of a poetic peice then jus a om u know what i mean...with the whole repetitive thing but n e wyas good vocab nice structure nice emotion in this one and i really felt it... good shit keep this shit up ur way doper then b4 holla

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins
    Thanks.
    Empire

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins
    uppin.
    Empire

Battle Record
    0-4
    I hope you were talkin about the picture. If so, this was definitely a good piece. A little dark, but nothings wrong with that. I didn't understand what was meant by this line:

"Let those tears fall; wait for that fear call"

Fear call being? The call from heaven/hell, God/Satan?

Not really a bad thing, just didn't understand.
    Enjoyed reading...good job.

Battle Record
    0-1
    this was a decent peice... i felt that some of the lines were just fillers and they weren't exactly needed such as this

Lay in my place awake it’s my vase I break
    For Christ sakes erase this head ach( spelled with an e)
    obviously this is meaningful if not completely oblivious but its straight your vocab was mediocre... multies were ok some of it just didnt make sense... good read though ..

feed would be appreciated on my peice http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313645 thankz
    MakinEveryOne Talk!

You've Earned a Custom Title! mc pyro.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    this was very good and that picture really is fucked up but it defintly provided some imagery towards the peice the topic was unique and i thought it was very interesting in a sick and twisted sort of way wording was perfect the emotion was as well shown nicely not one mistake in it maybe add some more meta's in it thats the only thing i would do to improve other than that great job keep it up
    hit up these om's wit some feed