User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Arm's Length.

Battle Record
    23-2
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion OM HOF Golden Glove Champion
    Nique.. The spit splatters line referred to whatever they say doesnt matter anyway.. it evaporates anyway.. so there words dont matter. The other one was saying dont talk shit on anyone and act like you dont cause if you do .. i will know. Thanks for the feedback though.

And cam.. much appreciated man. I am trying to stay active but i dont have the time.

Banned
    Battle Record
    15-7
    I left feed on yours, if u dont mind.. could u vote ona' slept TOPICAL battle of mine.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290128

thanks, E.

im on da grind gangsta
    Battle Record
    28-38
    nice shit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

check this its da movement baby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    23-2
    Thanks

Battle Record
    7-7
    very nice evolve..i honestly dont know how you do it.. you have probably the nicest flow ive ever seen.. very nice piece, flows very nice, good structure, and nice complexity. good job.. i would love to see more.

I loved this piece man. I hated the last one I saw from you, and that was all that I had read from you so I wasn't to sure what I would think of this one... But I really really liked it. You kind of danced that fine line between poem and rap throughout the piece with deeply poetic content, but a very unique and unpredictable sense of flow. This was something so deeply sophisticated about this piece, yet contextually, the vocab and such wasn't all that over the top, you just put a sertain sense of emotion in this that I've yet to see before. Another thing I really liked is the way you transitioned text battle like wordplay into Om friendly form, resulting in something that sounded truely original. Uuuuuuuum ya, all in all, great piece man.
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    This was a very good peice that although veering to a poetic side it still kept the basic elemnts needed to create an original and "good" OM. I liked the language and the hidden meanings used throughout the rhymes. Rhythm was excellent i.e. flow was uncontrolable, very good point there. The flow was not only an added asset but also made the piece readable more than once. Overall, this piece fulfils, the criteria in elements such as imagery and overall content. A very good OM and it's good to see that veterans are writing pieces as well.

I would appreciate it if you could leave comments on this OM.
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290086
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Young Skillz
    Wow...this was really good...i was feeling it....topic was mad interesting and pretty creative..props for that..anyways...the rhymes were awsome and flow was nice throughout....complexity and vocab were here...good job on that..and overall this was a tight peice..very enjoyable to read...keep it up

Battle Record
    34-13
    The concept was hot, u had an incredible rhymescheme that kept me from being bored so even if i didn't like the content i'd still enjoy it due to the rhyming. It flowed dope and and i can feel the emotion put into it.

here's a link of my piece...
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...62#post4431462

Battle Record
    23-2
    I really appreciate all the feedback and i will try to get to everyones pieces when i have time.. IF if have time. Im busy at work.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Evolve;

Good stuff as usual.

I won't say too much about what I liked, as usual, i liked a lot more than I disliked. One thing I didn't like in this piece was how you had a bunch of quick phrases without any detail behind it. It made the storyline less of a storyline and more of a jump from one concept to another. Don't worry about getting to any of my pieces though. I just like reading your stuff.

Battle Record
    23-2
    Thanks feebs. This piece was personal to me & i just wanted to get out emotion.. and the quick phrazes were how it came out. I appreciate your feedback though. Where are your pieces anyway? I dont see much from you.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-5
    To shore above waves so sure we would see no troubles..
    Now its seems that when we breathe all we see is bubbles.

And fair, is just an opinion..
    So any ass with a hole can speak
    Just know, if shit's what your dishing..
    Everyone's nose will smell how you reak.

You reap what you sew..
    So i've stiched a suit of armor
    So don't bother with you sharp tounge..
    I wont let you harm her

^^^this along with the closing 2 lines were very good in my opinion. i really didn't understand the concept until i got to the very end to tell the truth hence me having to reread and get a better understanding of the message you were putting out. rhyme scheme was very nice, gotta give you that and i really liked your word choice.

could you rtf n leave me some feed on this....
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291669
    thanx, would be appreciated

Battle Record
    23-2
    Thanks Troy.. i peeped your shit too

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-5
    maybe i should put this in poetic scriptures? i just dont see the point though cuz no one ever leaves feed in there lol