Thread: "Never Let You Down"

Battle Record
    0-1
    appreciate it nick.
    UA

Banned
    Battle Record
    54-7
    This was some good shit man..i was feeling it all the way through....complexity and vocab was nice and flow was excellent throughout...topic was intersting..i liked it....very enjoyable to read..rhymes were good...nice multies....and overall this was very good..good job..keep it up..peace~

Battle Record
    8-3
    that was nice piece allah, great flow and the inners were basically topnotch, good take on your topic and the overall structure of the shit was pretty dope - overall dope shit, ending was tight as well... hit up the first in my sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-1
    that was a pretty good drop... the topic was good, vocab and flow was nice... coulda used a lil work on the structure... multis and rhymes were on point and you explained the story pretty well... although u did put alot of work into this as i can see i did notice u were lacking some imagry and emotion so try to work on that...

-sorry for short feed im in a hurry-

~1~

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by *~Big Nash~*
    intense. shit was well thought up, and VERY well executed at that. surprised that it's getting slept on frankly. it's not the best i've seen but deffinatly above average. dunno if you actually put thought and time into this, or just typed and thought on the spot. but it was good either way. these are the kind of pieces i enjoy reading. your internals/multies are great. storyline was killer.. <literally ..everything about it seemed on point and it wasn't just something you messed around with. great job,

Hit the "In Memory" OM from me ..it'll prolly be in my sig by the time you read this. peace, thanks for the read.
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...36#post4405136

Battle Record
    0-1
    cry or whoever else dropped links, I'll get at them when I wake up. going to sleep now. good looks though.
    UA

Battle Record
    2-5
    good flow and good structure
    Wicked Wicked Wicked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    goodlooks philly, thats young philly ?
    UA

Battle Record
    0-1
    I hit the links up.

what up guys, more feed?
    UA

You've Earned a Custom Title! mc pyro.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    shit this was dope as fuck rhyming couldn't be better concept and topic i loved sad, intense, emotional, deep you really packed a lot in here flow was consistent very very good so was the word play i saw some good vocab in here liked the words you choose in my eyes you kept gettin stronger in this as the verse went on towards the end it came out great stay up lookin foward to hearin more from you
    hit up these om's wit some feed

Battle Record
    0-1
    thats whats up. thanks man. by the way you blood? lol.. I love asking that, dont know why. hahaa.

good looks though pyro
    UA

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    ^ Lol at you asking if he was blood. Dont encourage these newer kids, Allah!

This was pretty cool, I preffered your 'We Need To Take Control' or whatever piece more, but this wasnt bad. I think the fact Ive read it at six other sites now maybe slightly dampened the impact for me, but hey - Thats what you get for boarding at so many other sites! Lol. Stick around, and keep dropping here ..

- B.M

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    0-1
    good looks baron.
    UA

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakaveli
    This was quite good and yeh this had a frustrated/intense feel/look to it. The first four lines made me think about the movie spiderman lol....don't ask me why, just did....however reading the rest quickly changed the feel....from cheap to sadistic...very well done there, more audish stuff here i reckon. Ending was good...overall a good piece but i believe it can be better, can't compare to your previous works as i haven't read em

Check this out, "The Hidden Diaries: Sinful Greeds", comments will be preciated
    Well heres a link as neithr i can find my old one
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290637
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    0-1
    ^Im'a get at that in a few.
    UA