User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: .Sacrifice Of A Nation.

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13

.Sacrifice Of A Nation.

I refrain tears, as I look reminiscingly out, onto the deserted plain...
    There is no comfort or feelin’ that can express our empty pain...
    Visions of sane Insanity are crushed by the white mans Inhumanity...
    A gargantuan tragedy as the whites killed our people so mercifully...
    Did we deserve it?, Questions I run over and over in my mind...
    Our leaders saw it comin’ and left, but we were so visionally blind...
    Now we're confined, to these so small and austere spaces provided...
    The Buffalo population is parting, and our civilisation is divided...

” Whose voice was first sounded on this land? The voice of the red people who had but bows and arrows... When the white man comes in my country he leaves a trail of blood behind him... I have two mountains in that country... I want the Great Father to make no roads through them.
    Red Cloud

A great leader has forsaken us, but now we have a inspiration in Sitting Bull...
    We have to fight this white man, because we will never live under his rule...
    But these plains are desolately empty, all the energy and vigour has gone....
    Dawn is quickly departing, but soon all Custer’s troops will be withdrawn...
    The “Wild West”, is the white mans song, he sings it fluently in the heat of battle...
    He whistles arrogantly, we know he wants to replace our sacred buffalo with cattle...
    But now we have to defend, these rich mountains right thru to the end...
    We strive into battle so confidently, but secretly I can no longer pretend...

”I will remain what I am until I die, a hunter, and when there are no buffalo or other game I will send my children to hunt and live on prairie mice, for where an Indian is shut up in one place his body becomes weak.”
    Sitting Bull

Now we’re confined, to this treacherous land, West of the Missouri river...
    We visioned occupying the Black Hills as our sacred home forever and ever...
    But now restricted to a small vicinity, By the white man, death was carelessly inflicted...
    But to say that we were naïve or innocent is erroneous, it was already predicted...
    Now I look out onto the empty plain, Nothing or no-one can express our pain...
    In the distance, a train hurdles forward, Over what used to be our blessed land...
    The last buffalo hoard gallops by, The few survivors of a herd so grand...
    But it is time to look to the future, under the influence and command of the white man...

Whenever the white man treats the Indian as they treat each other, then we will have no more wars. We shall all be alike -- brothers of one father, and one mother, with one sky above us and one country around us, and one government for all. Then the Great Spirit who rules above will smile upon this land, and all people may be one people. Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekht has spoken for his people.
    Chief Joseph
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

I'm Roman Catholic Lord Sarcasm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-3
    Extremely dope piece..
    I loved how you quoted famous indians..
    A very original topic was used..
    Good rhyme scheme, flow..
    Nice internals..good multis..
    A very dope piece..props..
    WordPerfect

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    THIS IS DOPE!!! Rhyme skills, quotes, history. Yo, this was originality at its best. WHY IS THIS GETTING SLEPT ON? Hate'n. One.

Back By Popular Demand... ELEETE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Daaaaaaaayamn that was long as fuck......didnt think id get through that one.....but you kept me interested throughout..........very good story telling my man.........as well as being very descriptive..........your good at that.........are you Indian? hehe dope man.....flowed real smooth........easy to read an not all bugged out an shit with your vocab.......very good.....

This was very original to me.....maybe not to others.......but to me it was......thats why i think it was a dope concept......

I refrain tears, as I look reminiscingly out, onto the deserted plain...
    There is no comfort or feelin’ that can express our empty pain...
    Visions of sane Insanity are crushed by the white mans Inhumanity...
    A gargantuan tragedy as the whites killed our people so mercifully...
    Did we deserve it?, Questions I run over and over in my mind...
    Our leaders saw it comin’ and left, but we were so visionally blind...
    Now we're confined, to these so small and austere spaces provided...
    The Buffalo population is parting, and our civilisation is divided...<---That whole intro was dope man......

All in all id give this a 4.5/5..........flawless......dope shit........nothing bad i can really say you know? Check out my latest OM if you got the chance........theyre in my sig.....thanks appreciated.........good job!
    Last edited by ELEETE; February 20th, 2004 at 03:07 PM

Battle Record
    7-13
    nah, i'm not indian....Once i get a topic i jus go with it...it can cause controversary as i'm white and sayin' "never live under whites rule" sorta thing...but..meh.
    Open Mic's

Battle Record
    7-13
    up'
    Open Mic's

Battle Record
    7-13
    up'
    Open Mic's

Battle Record
    7-13
    Yo!
    Open Mic's

You've Earned a Custom Title! southsideloco's Avatar
    Yo homie...long ass piece but worth the read n time...this drop is officially crowned dope...newyz everything in this drop was dope, the vocab, the topic was original like tsar said, n the flow n imagery was tight as fuck...nuttin to really say except dopeness..cant belive u upped it 3 times tho...those 3 shoulda been replies not uppers...but fuck wut can i say..keep spittin dope shit
    n if u got time can drop sum feed back on "ressurection",would be very appreciated

Peace

Battle Record
    7-13
    35+ veiws and just 4 replies....damn!
    Open Mic's

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    ^^ive got a tear in my eye for ya...lol.... i think your getting better and better,,,, ya scheme seems to be working good... and carrying your content, wording nicely..... like'n the topic..... all round tight drop here........
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Free, As A Bird
    I loved the way you portrayed yourself as one of the Natives...

It made the Piece Unique...

The Quotes made it even better...

I doubt there will be a piece like this in O.M for a while...It works...
    I enjoyed it...I suggest u do something like this again... =D

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116064

You know what i want,Rythmic..!! =D
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

Battle Record
    7-13
    hitting it up now...

any more replies..??
    Open Mic's

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Rhythmic. . this was dope as hell man. . the story told was extremely detailed. . first of. . the name of this piece caught my eye, so I knew I had to read it. . then I started to read and this piece engulfed me. . the flow was crisp. . imagery was incredible. . You just wowed me with this piece. . great work man. . serious. . this gets my nomination for Legends. . Pz.

Hit either one of these up. . or both, don't matter. . Thanks.
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116132
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114189

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    I thought it was good. Saw some originality.
    Lacked a little on rhyme scheme. But made up
    for it with the overall quality of the piece.

Nice Drop
    -Jae-

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.