User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lemme Know

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Lemme Know

Epic sounding beat... liking it.

Obviously you know your flow is fucking great. Actually enjoyed the beat... ( @nash - this is how you do a singy hook).

Good shit on the lyric vid from MCD... good shit being able to have the in multiple mediums.

I really cant criticize this... motherfucker. I could actually listen to this because I want to and not just to give feedback to some random fuck on the internet.

Yep.
    AI

Great video MCD did his thing!! I'm liking the beat that piano and strings makes it sound epic and you matched the vibe perfectly. Nice flows I like the chorus a lot. If I had to find a complaint only thing I would say is that it's a little long I wonder if there was only 2 verses would it make people more likely to replay it to want to listen to that catchy hook?
    P.H.P. Muzik

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Greetings

First, I have always enjoyed your flow. Very similar to Mr Mathers in many ways. On the other hand that is the issue I have with it as well. It sounds like Marshall in many ways, and that is 70% of the net today! But lemme focus on the track, it is produced very well and lyric videos are all the rave today. It has replay value for some folks as well.

Second, now that I am writting this, I totally forgot what the song was about. That's not on you. I am sure that is a me thing. My Bad... Hey the production and delivery is impeccably great!

Finally, this is a great song. A lot of people will like it. Many people will rave. But I have to be honest, nothing stands out to me. Once you know everything, and do everything, what do you do next? Art? Experiment? Anyway, keep sharing... I will listen.

Bong. BONG
    Last edited by XV47; February 5th, 2022 at 02:33 PM Reason: I cant focus enough to spell

damn man, you got what it takes in this game, id really like to work with you, do a few collabs, great beat , awesome flow