User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • LETTERMAN

5 83.33%
  • KLASS

1 16.67%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: LLL SEASON XX TITLE MATCH: Letterman vs Klass

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

LLL SEASON XX TITLE MATCH: Letterman vs Klass

YALL KNOW WHAT IT IS.
    LEM BITCHED OUT, JOE SCARED AF, AND KLASS BOUT THAT LIFE
    20 LINES
    DUE FRIDAY
    RULES IS RULES
    LETS END THIS SEASON RIGHT

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Re: LLL SEASON XX TITLE MATCH: Letterman vs Klass

Yezzzir

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Ok.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@letterman @Klass verses are due tonight.

Battle Record
    15-11

1 RULE... No Exts !

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

He's never had a bitch. So these revolvers'll end u for being such a disgrace
    & I guarantee it's something you've never seen, when I let two bust in your face
    Ya weak lines got potential but they're stale so I aint fearing those
    I'd show u how to fix a flat punch, but those concepts should've been retired years ago
    Your punchlines are horrendous. Thats why you often fall in defeat
    That proves u not a killa, clown.. but ya style's scary enough to run em all off the street
    Show up to ur house & brawl in ur kitchen. You ain't fit to kill
    But after you get drug over the counter, you'll need more than some prescription pills
    This the end of the road for us both. For you it's like a bad dream
    It's plane to sea, your Final Destination will leave you wrecked like the crash scene
    Watched me X-men first, Klass. Now I'll pull the trigger on u this week
    Because he started ravin', and thats the reason this bitch got blew like Mystique
    Ya chick gets around. Her pussy's a crater so your dick's like a teaser
    Cuz that girl is far from a Vienna sausage the size of one isn't enough to please her
    KnowP booked this.. Diddy set you up or is he snorting some meth
    Cuz its funny how this ya Big shot, & you're gonna end up dying a notorious death
    Hit ya aunt & uncle's crib. Smack your uncle just to show im a boss
    But when I swing on your Anti, CHRIST! That bitch'll get flipped upside down with a cross
    This a fight that'll damage ya and put u back in line
    I guarantee he'll be holding back.. after my Louisville slugger cracks his spine
    Last edited by Letterman; October 22nd, 2016 at 08:47 AM

Battle Record
    15-11

1 RULE - No more fuckin Exts!

Wanna Gamble wit ur life?- You'll die from 1 shot as soon as I go & Pull Techs
    Disobey my command, I'll Russian ur spot to kill, if u dont follow my Roulette
    Bruh, u really needed an extra day for Boston?- Smh, come on Dawg Dead It
    This fagget has so many Extensions.. every bitch in India is now Bald Headed!
    U must be ON SMACK if u think u'll make it on Smack- I'll bet some Guap & Some Cheddar
    That u couldnt even make it to GrindTime.. even if u rubbed 2 Watches Together
    Dude's ugly as ever.. wit Nicki Minaj skills- which means his Talent's Just ASS
    Tried watchin ur video battles, but Astronomers got worried when my Galaxy Crashed
    The way he uses his RB accomplishments to get girls is So Foul
    I mean... This lame prolly lists "2x LLL Champ" in his Christian Mingle Profile
    Ur predictable, past opponents must of been dyslexic since they couldnt Read Letter
    It dont matter if ur blood type's A, B, or O.. Just know my knife'll make u Bleed Letters
    Ur lookin STALE in the 1-2 league.. Ur bars'll get Snack Wrapped
    Let'll never have a FRESH battle... Even HE didnt show in yall Last Match!

(Since ur a black redneck from Louisiana...)

Total disrespect- I would say "Fuck Ur Fam", but thats somethin u already Do
    I mean dude, ur kids must be confused on why they gotta call their mom auntie Too
    Wit the Metal I'm Packin- I got SK's & AK's pointed at this Letterman Fagget
    Cant sugarCOAT the fact doctors'll patch u up 'til u resemble a Letterman JACKET
    I fathered Young Simba- So put some pep in ur step if u wanna Mufasa Now
    If I catch u Lion...Guard ur pride or prey u dont get Chewed & Tossed Around!

(His title says Young Simba...smh)

R.I.P. Letterman
    4/30/11 - 10/22/16

- - - Updated - - -
    @KnowP - open 4 votes. Thnx

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

He's never had a bitch. So these revolvers'll end u for being such a disgrace
    & I guarantee it's something you've never seen, when I let two bust in your face

No....

I'd show u how to fix a flat punch, but those concepts should've been retired years ago

fix a flat/ re tire.... that's a bad reach there

That proves u not a killa, clown.. but ya style's scary enough to run em all off the street

no...a bad clown punch

Show up to ur house & brawl in ur kitchen. You ain't fit to kill
    But after you get drug over the counter, you'll need more than some prescription pills

this is good, but ive seen that "drug over the counter"....punch done before

This the end of the road for us both. For you it's like a bad dream
    It's plane to sea, your Final Destination will leave you wrecked like the crash scene

"its the end of the road for both of us" does not work...plane to sea/plain to see....no...

Because he started ravin', and thats the reason this bitch got blew like Mystique

dude...got blew/blue..... these attempts are getting simpler as we go,,.,and they seem to be following the same set up and punch scheme..

Cuz that girl is far from a Vienna sausage the size of one isn't enough to please her

V and her/ Vienna... im not a fan of ridiculing or comparing dick size.... I wont fault u on the bar though, its a decent attempt...

KnowP booked this.. Diddy set you up or is he snorting some meth
    Cuz its funny how this ya Big shot, & you're gonna end up dying a notorious death

terrrrrible

Hit ya aunt & uncle's crib. Smack your uncle just to show im a boss
    But when I swing on your Anti, CHRIST! That bitch'll get flipped upside down with a cross

Aunti & Anti don't sound the same....no

This a fight that'll damage ya and put u back in line
    I guarantee he'll be holding back.. after my Louisville slugger cracks his spine

terrible choice for a closer...
    I can say this is pretty horrid... u doubled down on the movie scheme
    terrible wordplays... plane to sea/ aunti/anti fix a flat/ ret tire?......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    vs

Wanna Gamble wit ur life?- You'll die from 1 shot as soon as I go & Pull Techs
    Disobey my command, I'll Russian ur spot to kill, if u dont follow my Roulette

no.... roulette/ rule lett....thats a reach... russian/rush in.... theres a possibilities in there but the wordplay throws it off

Bruh, u really needed an extra day for Boston?- Smh, come on Dawg Dead It
    This fagget has so many Extensions.. every bitch in India is now Bald Headed!
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U must be ON SMACK if u think u'll make it on Smack- I'll bet some Guap & Some Cheddar
    That u couldnt even make it to GrindTime.. even if u rubbed 2 Watches Together

where's this coming from? did he say he'd make it in those battle leagues... guap & cheddar are the same thing btw

Tried watchin ur video battles, but Astronomers got worried when my Galaxy Crashed

lol... this is a good line... got a chuckle...

nooooooooo

Ur predictable, past opponents must of been dyslexic since they couldnt Read Letter
    It dont matter if ur blood type's A, B, or O.. Just know my knife'll make u Bleed Letters

ok, this is a cool concept... my only issue is u rhymed letter with letters... pretty sure u coulda changed that up

Ur lookin STALE in the 1-2 league.. Ur bars'll get Snack Wrapped
    Let'll never have a FRESH battle... Even HE didnt show in yall Last Match!

decent personal

(Since ur a black redneck from Louisiana...)

Total disrespect- I would say "Fuck Ur Fam", but thats somethin u already Do
    I mean dude, ur kids must be confused on why they gotta call their mom auntie Too
    eh... not really a fresh spin on the inbred jokes...

Wit the Metal I'm Packin- I got SK's & AK's pointed at this Letterman Fagget
    Cant sugarCOAT the fact doctors'll patch u up 'til u resemble a Letterman JACKET
    ok, I was waiting on this,,, a letterman jacket reference.... pretty predictable so the only to make it good is to have a fresh spin on it,,, I actually liked how u spun this,,,, again my ONLY issue is u rhymed letterman with letterman.... again,,, taking the lazy route

I fathered Young Simba- So put some pep in ur step if u wanna Mufasa Now
    If I catch u Lion...Guard ur pride or prey u dont get Chewed & Tossed Around!

Move faster/mufasa doesn't flow proper... the lion/pride thing is done to death... bar falters here

Ok... the end result is BOTH of u sounded lazy... the punches came off as redundant ( especially Let), the wording came off like u were taking easy routes ( especially Klass)... I found Klass had a LIL more effort and creativity... disappointed that this was a title match showing... Your boy Let is falling off... I think you're burned out and getting complacent...

Vote- Klass

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Letter had the retire line, clown and anti christ...Klass had roulette,grind time and ehhhhhh blood type ... both had missed and both had decent hits... my vote goes to the one I thought was a little more polished in his delivery. Klass has a lot of potential to though, for sure.. going for the one That cause more impact ...vote letterman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

yo
    this was bad
    yall both brought me back w/ the unoriginal concepts, shit

letter's opener was cringe n everything else was mostly played or whack
    except antichrist/upside down w/ a cross.. which was dope, easily LOTB
    & big shot was decent too

vs

klass either gotta start looking back in the history or actually listening to punchlines in battles
    most of his concepts have been done time n time again.. russian, extensions, galaxy, lion? naaah fam
    & some were just whack like grind time n sugar coat
    bleed letters was cool, could've been FIRE but execution was off. rhyming read letter/bleed letters n shit, weak

so we got 2 bars to 1
    v/letterman

worst finals in LLL history
    worst playoff lineup ever, playing this out was a stupid idea

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

vs

Ok so here I feel like one was outclassed by wording and execution, KLASS had a bunch of lines I felt were good as far as the concept but the rhyming, execution and wording just was slacked on, Letter brung some good material, The Vienna bar was LOTB but besides that this was just more so onesided to me. v/ Letterman
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

Letterman was more polished. he was fresher too. didn't overly impress but had some glimmers of niceness. Raven Mystique Blue was cool. still sort of played out individually but delivered well collectively. still stale. i'm grasping at straws here as this honestly wasn't great all round. clown shit was okay but probably been done.

as for Klass i'd say your style would suit live battling but it's very tired in text format. the concepts have all been done. nice swagger to it but I can't quote anything I would consider a hard hitting punch

letterman wins
    LOL

Chemist

I'll edit this in a bit but I think Letterman got this
    3 vs 2 quotables
    Klass wording n execution
    hurt him for sure
    letterman had crispier lines
    vote
    letter

Battle Record
    277-128

Lett wins
    Klass is a G for stepping up to the plate. Props fam