User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Middle Finger

1 16.67%
  • boyznblack

5 83.33%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Middle Finger vs Boyznblack [Boyz wins]

Middle Finger vs Boyznblack [Boyz wins]

10 lines
    due 24 hours
    cool?

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: Middle Finger vs Boyznblack

Cool beans

Battle Record
    24-5

...the noise gon snap, infectious flow, diseased bars. Basically I'm coming with those poison raps
    The toys gon clap cuz I Will hit him with that Smith & Tommy to turn these men into boys in black...

...I'm no BG I won't quote ya, but you hoped not to be rusty, so the shots I'll hold back, was gon give ya man thirty
    A couple punches is all it takes, now I'm really the middle man cuz I'm the one getting my hands dirty...

...ya name says you a bitch, be singular be a MAN, why you need your boys to shoot
    I'm annoyed with you, this gon be a controversial battle when I do black worse than the boys in blue...

...I'm feeling bodies rumbling, must of hit your boys as I backed out
    You won't need to get wasted tonight for you guys to see blackout...

...I'm like Beerus not fully powered I only give you half of it, when I drop they have to flip
    I'm spazzing bitch, standing ovations, while they sit for black like Collin Kaeprnick...

Battle Record
    24-5

you beat Klass, we'll i'll take YOU to school, bus drivers in sight and since you've never pinned a classic or stuff writers would like
    I'm betting only folks that'll ever scream that "fingers going innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" are queers, muff divers & dykes

in a photo flash, the four-four blast'll get this homo ass picked up faster than a Romo pass/
    clown, u don't know the half, ya bars are bozo trash and so overstretched they could teach a yoga class

fuck this net confrontation, we could duke it out in real life, tell my P.O, "forget my probation"/
    I got a mean right & left combination, all we'll see is fingers thrown and twisting in the air like a deaf conversation

its too easy when my victim is tender, I could send him airborne with no effort or flipping my temper/
    wait....now THAT'S fuckin' ironic, I literally just lifted a finger ...........without LIFTING A FINGER!!!

im a bastard right?, but i'll let this 40 scrap & strike on any fuck boy resembling this faggots type/
    so when this ratchet snipe, it's extended arms quick to let it "ring on finger" like its tired of the bachelors life

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

MF:
    Opener was dope
    2Nd & 3rd bars were super light
    Blackout was cool
    Closer was okay.

>>>Bro, ur dope but plez stop stretchin ur bars. It will def help the flow of ur verses.

Black:
    Opener was light & super stretched (btw- MF didnt beat me, our battle only got 1vote so far)
    2Nd bar was decent wit the yoga line...i had a stretched bar against him too
    Deaf convo was okay, i also had a sign language bar against him too.
    Lifting a finger bar was fuego!!!!! Fuckin dope!!!!
    Closer was dope too.

>>>Some of ur bars are stretched too man, plez shorten ur bars so they flow better.

Man, this was a close 1 to call... I feel this is gona come dwn to the wire but i gota give the edge slightly to....Black

Vote-black

.the noise gon snap, infectious flow, diseased bars. Basically I'm coming with those poison raps
    The toys gon clap cuz I Will hit him with that Smith & Tommy to turn these men into boys in black...

decent concept although I fell short. The multis were there and it seemed like great executon but it missed because it's not aimed directly at your opponent. What I'm sayin is who is "these"? He's only one person. 5/10

...I'm no BG I won't quote ya, but you hoped not to be rusty, so the shots I'll hold back, was gon give ya man thirty
    A couple punches is all it takes, now I'm really the middle man cuz I'm the one getting my hands dirty...

I'm just not feeling this. The bar is just too ..... scattered. 3/10

...ya name says you a bitch, be singular be a MAN, why you need your boys to shoot
    I'm annoyed with you, this gon be a controversial battle when I do black worse than the boys in blue...

Nice concept. Decent execution. 7/10

Nice punchline but unrelated set up line. If you would have did better for the set up,
    Plus I don't know if I like the "wasted" verb because at the same time you're wasting black. 7/10

...I'm like Beerus not fully powered I only give you half of it, when I drop they have to flip
    I'm spazzing bitch, standing ovations, while they sit for black like Collin Kaeprnick...

Once again, nice punchline but the set up isn't there. 6/10

vs

you beat Klass, we'll i'll take YOU to school, bus drivers in sight and since you've never pinned a classic or stuff writers would like
    I'm betting only folks that'll ever scream that "fingers going innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" are queers, muff divers & dykes

Seen a fingered bar but this is prolly the best I've seen of it. Multis are on point and execution is swell. 9/10

in a photo flash, the four-four blast'll get this homo ass picked up faster than a Romo pass/
    clown, u don't know the half, ya bars are bozo trash and so overstretched they could teach a yoga class

The multis are all the way there and bro I hate when people come on voting saying "that shit is played" but for real bro, the "bars stretched like yoga class" concpet is played. Plus the irony is that this bar is stretched lol. 4/10

fuck this net confrontation, we could duke it out in real life, tell my P.O, "forget my probation"/
    I got a mean right & left combination, all we'll see is fingers thrown and twisting in the air like a deaf conversation

Just seen a "deaf" play on fingers but once again you put a fresh spin on it and the execution is swell. There was in fact a little filler in the set up but overall this bar hit. 7/10

its too easy when my victim is tender, I could send him airborne with no effort or flipping my temper/
    wait....now THAT'S fuckin' ironic, I literally just lifted a finger ...........without LIFTING A FINGER!!!

Nice execution all the way around. 10/10

im a bastard right?, but i'll let this 40 scrap & strike on any fuck boy resembling this faggots type/
    so when this ratchet snipe, it's extended arms quick to let it "ring on finger" like its tired of the bachelors life

iHmm, damn good again. Pretty much perfect execution on the punch. I'm just not sure if "snipe" fits in there. Aside from that it's all the way on point. Great wordplay and nameplay all through there. Impressive. 9/10 only because I think "snipe" coulda been a different word to make it 100% concrete.

28/50
    39/50

MF typically comes with solid bars and is a great asset to the site but i think he may have underestimated his opponnet in this battle.
    Would love to see a rematch because I know MF couldcome harder.
    black did a great job here and showed off some skill.

MVGT black

Re: Middle Finger vs Boyznblack [OPEN FOR VOTES]

0-2 uppin

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

MF

Opener was nice very creative usage of wordplay. 2nd bar setup little stretched and finisher for me i felt wasnt a directed punch towards opponent more of a statement. 3rd bar dope nameplay i did like the rhyme scheme too multis also brought more impact to the punch. 4th bar the nameplay attempt was just a light jab for me i felt u couldve down more creatively with the blackout np. Ok finish lots of these references flowing around but this one was displayed nice. Feel u kind of overdosed np wise but for what u had it was good. Advice to both nameplays are good and all if displayed creatively but some voters will lose interest of everybar being a nameplay. Mix it up a bit wordplays similies metaphores personal n humor. With that being said MF had the better verse overall for what it was just displayed himself more creatively here.

Black

Didnt like how u displayed the finisher according to wording. Nice multis second bar ok reference. 3rd bar nameplay was dope af lmao good similie too. 4th bar wasnt feeling the finisher. Finish dope nameplay again.

Well both went the nameplay route overall had some good shit.i like the usage of multis from both also havent seen that in a battle in awhile. I felt MF was more consisteng with his nameplay references.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

...the noise gon snap, infectious flow, diseased bars. Basically I'm coming with those poison raps

vs

I got B.I.B taking this with more solid hits. Both did pretty well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

3-1 upping

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

"these men"? You can't use "men" which is plural after you already stated you'd hit "him", which is singular. this wasn't TOO bad starting off, but now it's a miss.

The wordng on this was clunky and awkward, but it's got a little appeal to it for some reason...light jab.

BOY. IF YOU SAID "when I do black CREW worse than the boys in blue" that shit woulda been pretty decent. but it's a light jab as it is.
    This is a miss.

You kept jumping all over the place, this shit is a sloppy, light jab.

vs.

That setup jumped around, and was worded awkwardly in the middle of it...but it's not too bad. decent jab overall

I like most of the multis, it's gonna be a decent jab though.

If this was worded different, with a little more context of you guys "meeting up to talk", it would have been damn near a haymaker.
    You should have sacrificed "we could duke - forget my probation", replaced it with, "in real life I got a mean right & left combination", then for the punch? You could have said, "soon as we meet up to talk, all we'll see is fingers thrown and twisting in the air like a deaf conversation". (something at least similar to this)
    but this is still pretty good, I'll give it a decent hit. Also, you lacked on your "forget my probation" multi. it was 1 syllable out of sync with the other 3 multis.

The setup was lacking here, coulda been executed better. Strong jab.

nice multi's, i really like these. and the concept is dope. the punch could have been cleaned up slightly, but it's a decent haymaker.

This was a body bag honestly. MF's concepts were washed up and weak, Boyz had some fresh and very creative material in his punches.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; September 23rd, 2016 at 04:04 PM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-1 Black.... leaving this ope for 24hrs than closing it. lets get votes yall

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

black wins