Showing results 16 to 30 of 59

Thread: Audio Chat

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF
    Accomplishment
    2x PC HOF

Re: Audio Chat

Hello Audio Showcase. We're doing a site mag and would appreciate some words regarding this section.
    Anything at all you think embodies Audio.
    *Current News/Interview
    *Rankings
    *High lights so far
    *The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
    Submit what you like.
    Please consider the time frame we have to do this. It should be submitted within a week.
    Please people talk and organise who will be the rep for this section and what you'd like to submit.
    You may pm me your wording, titled 'Site Mag - Audio'
    Thank you so much and have a nice day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF
    Accomplishment
    Legendary Member
    2x Legendary OM
    Legendary Topical Battle
    13x OM HOF

I'll be going on another feedback spree in here one of these nights. Quite a few tracks posted since I last checked in here.

Idk if anybody noticed the new forum I made in the lounge. I'll be sharing stuff from there on the FB page soon. Feel free to drop your tracks in there. I eventually want to transition to have this forum forwarded there.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/forumdis...?842-Rap-Music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

I went to do some feedback, and I notice NOBODY is dropping links. That rule should really be reinstated.

Two link minimum, then to up your song you have to provide another link or two, even.

Bring back Audio of the Month and have a vote or even song battle and it could spur some activity in here once again.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    13-5
    Accomplishment
    Legendary Member
    2x Legendary OM
    Legendary Topical Battle
    13x OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    I went to do some feedback, and I notice NOBODY is dropping links. That rule should really be reinstated.

Two link minimum, then to up your song you have to provide another link or two, even.

Bring back Audio of the Month and have a vote or even song battle and it could spur some activity in here once again.
    I don't mind not having the link rule for people who leave feed regularly. But we can definitely enforce it for people who don't. Make it a privilege for the people who do leave feed to not have to post links tho imo.

Battle Record
    11-5

Yeah word I did notice a couple of people who feed regularly. Like give them a badge, "Regular Reviewer" or something like that.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    13-5
    Accomplishment
    Legendary Member
    2x Legendary OM
    Legendary Topical Battle
    13x OM HOF

Started up a new section with a couple of posts.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/forumdis...ngineer-Corner

Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion

y'all down for a battle tourney?

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    59-34
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF
    Accomplishment
    LLL HOF Battle
    Haiku Champion
    FL Tourney Winner

anyone alive recently in here?

waddup
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    11-5

What's up man?

Social Media:

Battle Record
    59-34
    Accomplishment
    LLL HOF Battle
    Haiku Champion
    FL Tourney Winner

What's up man?
    Not much homie - Just starting to get back into this music shit.. most of my equipment has been dismantled so I'm trynna' record without a amp and shit.. phantom power sounding whack though lol

Battle Record
    11-5

Haha yeah that sucks. Good luck with that one. Lots of good inexpensive interfaces out there though.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    59-34
    Accomplishment
    LLL HOF Battle
    Haiku Champion
    FL Tourney Winner

Haha yeah that sucks. Good luck with that one. Lots of good inexpensive interfaces out there though.
    Word man.

Trynna' deal with mixing right now - phantom power doesn't have enough power to give crisp sound right now lol. Oh well - been a while since I've done this shit anyway. Bout' time I released something!

Battle Record
    11-5

Yeah I would imagine you would have some hiss problems too and have to amplify it quite a bit haha. And cool man I will drop some feedback.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    59-34
    Accomplishment
    LLL HOF Battle
    Haiku Champion
    FL Tourney Winner

No HoF nomination thread?

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    Accomplishment
    OM HOF
    FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    I'll be going on another feedback spree in here one of these nights. Quite a few tracks posted since I last checked in here.

Idk if anybody noticed the new forum I made in the lounge. I'll be sharing stuff from there on the FB page soon. Feel free to drop your tracks in there. I eventually want to transition to have this forum forwarded there.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/forumdis...?842-Rap-Music
    Going to hit some up tonight, gotta get this going again. Ready to rip some heads off