H M M - THE SEMI-FINALS MAG!

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: H M M - THE SEMI-FINALS MAG!

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Post H M M - THE SEMI-FINALS MAG!

First and for most, I'd like to apologize for the DELAY. I've had some EXTRA shit come up at work in which has consumed 99% of my time, and that .01% of the time I"m boarding, I'm just calling someone a loser, lame faggot fuckboy. BUt aside from that... Let's get in to this MAG!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK, so here we are... The FINAL 4... I'm actually pretty shocked at 1 of the FINAL 4 Participants, but good for him... He definitely earned his way and has shown some versatility as well as penmenship. 3 our of the 4 are VERY strong competitors and were 3 out of 4 of my picks to actually make it this far. But definitely good shit to the other participant who I felt was going to be knocked out the 1st round.

So from here on out, no more GENRES such as topical, SnF, Complimenting, Picture or w/e the fuck we did in the prior rounds. NOw it's just going to be strictly BATTLING. Both opponents are going to write some verses that are going to rip one another apart, limb from limb - I HOPE! OR, 1 Opponent is just going to completely dismantle the other... These last for group of dudes are strong writers and at this point, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. I've never seen such major upsets as I've seen in this Tournament, and once the BRACKETS are exposed, you'll knowe and see which battle I'm referencing... SO yea, back on topic... THE SEMI FINALS is just going to be regualr battle bars... No names were given, because you laready know 85% of the bars are just going to be NAMEPLAYS in which is EVERYONE's GO TO immediately... So I kept is simple, and named them Battler # 1 through 4 to try and minimize on that boring shit... My hopes for this round is to just see some original concepts... Some clean wording and harsh as fuck executions on whatever concepts these last 4 can muster up...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll do a quick analysis on each writer...

MATCH UP # 1

Battler #1 vs Battler #2

BATTLER #1:

• Wording - Very strong... At times may struggle but really doesn't matter w/ this guy. He seems to manage to keep his wording under control.
    • Creativity - This guy is hit or miss... He's either creative w/ the types of word plays he attempts to execute or can get heavily involved w/ just sticking w/ cliches and re-wording them
    • Concepts - Ehhh... Touchy subject here... He tends to pull SOME original concepts out of his ass but lately, there hasn't been a concept he's dropped that I haven't seen or used before.
    • Executions - MONSTER. He can definitely execute any concept he brings to the table and smoohtly as well...
    • Harshness - Same as above... BUt depends whether he is motivated or not... I've seen him drop some pretty harsh shit BUT have also seen him drop some shit that would barely give a fly a black and blue... Again, all depends on his motivation - if he's in that KILL mind state, expect killer executions...

BATTLER #2

• Wording - Very WEAK. Has to potential to have clean wording but tends to over think his concepts in which the end result kills the impact his concept could have had.
    • Creativity - VERY Creative... But the above takes away from that. Some times his creativity's on a level to where he's attempting to do wayyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo much and once again, destroys his bar as a whole.
    • Concepts - Average - If he can take those average concepts and work on the 2 catagories above, he's be a problem. Can he magage to do that in this battle? I'm not to confident but then again, this guys pulled some upsets all tourny long so who knows!
    • Executions - TRASH... This kind of falls w/ the 1st 2 catagories...
    • Harshness - Same as above... But I have seen him deliever a bar or 2 that were pretty damn harsh but more on the cliche'ish part when it came to the concept...

OVERALL: I think Battler #1 is going to win this battle and this is why, READ THE ABOVE - IDIOTS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATCH UP #2

Battler #3 vs Battler #4

BATTLER #3

• Wording - Inconsistent, and I think for the simple fact is that, his creativity tends to throw some of his wording off. He's also hit or miss, tho. Depends on the MOOD this writer is in. KILL or LET ME JUST GET THIS SHIT DONE ALREADY. When he's on KILL mode, I've seen him word some dop ass concepts. TO win this battle, he's going to need to be on the ULTIMATE KILL MODE (Hint hint).
    • Creativity - VERY... As far as creativity, he's probably one of the favorites. Dudes creative as fuck, but some times it takes away from his punch. If he can just find that balance, he'd probably be one of my favorite writers/text battlers today.
    • Concepts - SAME AS ABOVE... Dude has them for dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssss, It's just the wording that hinders them.
    • Executions - HIT OR MISS - he's either on or he's off... Consistency is his issue... As well as his creativeness... All of those have a factor in this dudes ability to drop a bar. Like I said above... If he can find that balance, he'll be straight...
    • Harshness - SAME AS ABOVE... Nothing else can really be said... He just needs to find the balance needed to give you that "Oh shit, how the fuck did he think of that" and the "DAMN, THAT'S FUCKED UP" feeling as a voter. He WAYYYYYYYYY more then capable of giving you 1 of the 2, but can he give the reader both in this battle? That's going to be his challenge!

BATTLER #4

• Wording - Tends to be just a little wordy but can still deliver that wickedness readers enjoy.
    • Creativity - VERY creative... And w/ the proper wording on some of the concepts he's dropped prior, probably would have been some memorible bars in this era of text.
    • Concepts - Always has them. They aren't and issue for this guy. He can use anything against anyone, from talent, picture, penmenship, to typical chat posts... This guys pretty lethal when it comes to his choice of concepts. 1 weakness tho, is like I explained in the 1st catagory - his wording... affects the presentation of a lot of his concepts.
    • Executions - WICKED. Even with wording issues... This dude does not have an issue executing his concepts... I'd say this is probably one of this writers strong points right here... And most likely will be the deciding factor in this battle.
    • Harshness - SAME AS ABOVE.

OVERALL: This has the potential to be BATTLE OF THE TOURNAMENT, IMO. Both of these dudes are creative, and can deliver some harsh AND strong punches. It is in the BEST INTEREST of both writers not to take this battle lightly. I know both are going in blind but conceptually, both have the potential to WIN. If I had to pick a winner... I'd say; BATTLER #4 w/ the edge but BATTLER #3 can DEFINITELY win this if he stays focused and is HUNGRY enough. IDK tho, Battler #4's been on a role lately, and not only on this site but others as well as I've witnessed him take out a few TOP textecees... So w/ that being said - BATTLER #3 - BRING THAT FIRE you are SOOOOO capable of bringing, homie! I want to see a fucking slug fest here...

ROUND 3 REVIEW

Let's take a look at ROUND 3, which unfortunately turned out to be terrible in hopes that - that round was going to be the round of the tournament. Considering, EVERYONE LOVES TO FLAME PICTURES. We had 2 lame faggots no show as well - so fuck you guys... But anyways, let's take a look at how the battle that were openned TURNED OUT.

MATCH UP #1

Quote Originally Posted by John Paul Knolwes
    He's facin the Casanova killer, I'll leave Wood in the van gushin,
    They dnt know Casserole in this til ya noodle Is somethin they can't stomach.
    That Mug shot alone makes me wanna poke ya corpse til it's bloody,
    Ur face doesn't just Screech Pedophile, U favor Zack Morris' buddy.
    A bounty for the "i5 Bandit"? I'm grippin my Army swiss, the show is over!,
    Im givin i5-80 lines that's amazing enough to make iPhones users switch to Motorola
    vs

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Woodfield
    After 1 in the head, ya getting fed to the worms under my porch dude
    Cos After seeing ya love letters, its only right i recycle ya corpse too
    Man i gotta address this, you look like u roll wit the fag scene,
    such a haircut to rue Paul, u could make the finals of Americas next drag quee
    n

OVERALL: Both had some shit, but JPK's Casserole bar to me was bonkers. So was the Screech one... I really enjoyed those bars the best out of the entire match up. Randall's 2 bars quoted w/ the proper execution would have made those some deadly punches. I mean, they were OK as is - to me the best 2 of his entire verse but it seemed like executing those concepts were a struggle for him. In the end...

WINNER: John Paul Knowles

MATCH UP #2

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hansen
    for u a pleasure snuff was when u spread the butts of guys .. n' then it ended rough
    vs. best marksman ever chump? forget the #s behind ur head .. u'll never measure up
    ur eyebrows r a tragedy .. the left's at a higher altitude than the right's tryna be
    n' those Aviators are the worst I seen since the guys that took control of Flight 93
    2 bridges on the glasses .. plus the bridge of ur nose .. that shit looks DUMB offset
    im just sayin u fuckin loser .. with all those bridges u couldn't find one to jump off yet?
    hardened killer making metal clap like a hearty cymbal .. I'm hardly civil
    I don't play no games pal .. whereas ur upper lip's the fuckin Atari symbol
    it's hopeless dude .. listen to the chatter n' then u can know its true ..
    fitting ur victims ranged from Boys to Men cuz this the End of the Road for u
    vs

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey Dahmer
    And what's with the white shit on ur chin, that mugshot's foreshadowing prison life for Rob.
    His face got hit with so much DNA that the guards let him work forensics as his prison job
    OVERALL: Man... TO ME, this battle was a fucking LANDSLIDE... Hansen's verse was DOPE. I mean, I think only bar I wasn't feeling was the face in throat one but that measure up bar was a nice picture reference, which IMO was creative. Aviators bar was dope. The Nose Bridge bar was bonkers to me, LOL... and the Boys 2 men reference. Just and overall dope drop. Jeff had that DNA play, which with a few more of concepts/bars like that would have made this battle IMO a lot closer. Good attempt, but not good enought on Jeff's part... I actually was a little disappointed and expected more but hey... A lot of you guys compete in like EVERY fucking league, so just maybe he ran out of material or just didn't have enough concepts to work with... EIther or, Robert pretty much dominated this round...

WINNER: Robert Hansen

NO SHOW SHINE

Quote Originally Posted by =JOHN WAYNE GACY

U Literally kill em w kindness, n im pretty sure ya dame concurs
    Obvy just gave her the shirt off ya back... in exchange for hers
    The bitch called you JUST to wash her dishes. Ur a chump trick, its been known.
    Im Gacy the Killer Clown, ur just a clown, killa...n ur stuck in the friend zone
    Sooo queer, lets see...tucked turtle neck, but the joe schmoe hair gets me
    Idk wats worse, thinking that outfits Fresh..or resembling the low tier textcee
    Necrophilia? I know we're evil...but thats wild sick, n low
    She said u can fuck over her dead body, u was like...how did u kno?
    dyslexic or a dumbass? Both titles surely'll fit him
    Whats the point of her cleaning the crime scene...BEFORE she a victim?
    &

Quote Originally Posted by PATRICK KEARNEY'S VERSE
    Name: Earle Leonard Nelson
    Nickname: The Dark Strangler, Gorilla Man
    Number of Kills: 22
    Gender of Victims: Women
    Sexual Contact: Rape, Necrophilia
    Types of Murder: Strangulation

You got Tough Skin...like a cow's ass cheek, but even that seems like a better place
    Surprised you weren't cast in Texas Chainsaw Massacre for that Leather Face
    The court said ya behavior was Suffocating. so they arranged for ya death
    The Dark Strangler got hung...but that tight ass necklace the real Pain In The Neck

Earle was nicknamed "Houdini" by his fellow patients, as he was able to escape the confines of the institution, on three occasions.
    Nelson began engaging in sex crimes when he was 21 years old. In 1921, Nelson attempted to molest a 12-year-old girl named Mary Summers but he was thwarted when she screamed and brought attention to Nelson.
    Ya dumb ass ain't Houdini. cause when shit gets Harry, women are calling the cops
    So how you an Escape Artist when you Draw Blanks... and get Caught IN The Box?
    That face reminds me of Jason Lee on My Name Is Earl. what a way of how to be living
    Cause the probability you'll get that Scratch Off is the same as you Lottery Winning

Earle volunteered for service in World War One, the great war to end all wars. This was a very chaotic period of his seventeen year old life, as he joined the Army and was soon discharged. He then joined the Navy, this branch of service also found him unfit for duty, as he went AWOL.
    That was Monkey Business in the military. after weeks you skipped to ranches?
    So the name "Gorilla Man" suits you since you Made Moves by Switching Branches
    Necrophilia?
    Those skeletons in the closet make sense. it's the depression you kept/denied
    Fucking lifeless bodies reflects you. ironically in both ways, you Felt Dead Inside

BATTLE OF THE ROUND
    Remember, I like to choose battles in which I feel worse close. That's what makes a battle a battle... Landslides IMO should NOT or EVER be considered Battle of the round and even tho this ended in 4-1 in favor of JPK - I still think it should have been closer to that, so good shit to both writers, this battle was DEFINITELY closer then the votes say, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by John Paul Knowles

From the '74 Packer Draft to Life In prison, shit switches fast & in a flash,
    They pushed this Herb-a-side, Who knew gettin kicked from The Basil be a toxic path.
    He's facin the Casanova killer, I'll leave Wood in the van gushin,
    They dnt know Casserole in this til ya noodle Is somethin they can't stomach.
    That Mug shot alone makes me wanna poke ya corpse til it's bloody,
    Ur face doesn't just Screech Pedophile, U favor Zack Morris' buddy.
    Growing up awkwardly & past relations is why he resorted to rape,
    Bitches stepped out on Wood enough to revolutionize walkin the plank.
    A bounty for the "i5 Bandit"? I'm grippin my Army swiss, the show is over!,
    Im givin i5-80 lines that's amazing enough to make iPhones users switch to Motorola
    U'll get more than shots when I'm creepin behind u, no warning ock,
    Ur not well groomed but this 5' O'clock shadow, means U'll die by that time on the dot.
    [
    VS

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Woodfield

After 1 in the head, ya getting fed to the worms under my porch dude
    Cos After seeing ya love letters, its only right i recycle ya corpse too
    Man i gotta address this, you look like u roll wit the fag scene,
    such a haircut to rue Paul, u could make the finals of Americas next drag queen
    Im in for the thrill of the kill, u just can't stop romancing
    funny how all those sweet nothings, translate perfectly to to what ya landing
    U don't want wanna box. In fights u get picked apart n dropped
    Only time we see u tryin a bob or weave, ur rocking one out the barber shop
    You look like the bodies in my crib i aint kidding ya
    ^^^Talking of skeletons in my closet i fucking knew u looked familiar
    Ya pimp games all lies! really your all about a man in a blouse
    unbuttroning the truth, this is the most tasteful pic we could find with a fag in ya mouth

VERSE OF THE ROUND
    This verse right here was by far the best verse dropped this round. I mean, EVERY bar but 1 IMO was a solid hit. So congrats to the writer and good shit! Keep this steam rolling in to the next round...

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT HANSEN
    for u a pleasure snuff was when u spread the butts of guys .. n' then it ended rough
    vs. best marksman ever chump? forget the #s behind ur head .. u'll never measure up
    ur eyebrows r a tragedy .. the left's at a higher altitude than the right's tryna be
    n' those Aviators are the worst I seen since the guys that took control of Flight 93
    2 bridges on the glasses .. plus the bridge of ur nose .. that shit looks DUMB offset
    im just sayin u fuckin loser .. with all those bridges u couldn't find one to jump off yet?
    hardened killer making metal clap like a hearty cymbal .. I'm hardly civil
    I don't play no games pal .. whereas ur upper lip's the fuckin Atari symbol
    admits to cannibalism like he's tryin to gloat .. that didn't surprise me the most
    see I knew u ate dudes faces .. but right now, is one literally inside of ur throat?
    it's hopeless dude .. listen to the chatter n' then u can know its true ..
    fitting ur victims ranged from Boys to Men cuz this the End of the Road for u

RapBattlesDOTcom News

I'm sure you guys are aware but, this Tournament is coming to and end soon and the Season 19 LLL Playoffs have begun with ROUND 1 matches already set up. All in all these Tournaments and Leagues depend on you guys. You make them what they are... We just help set matches and post MAGS... AND TBH - IF YOU WANT THAT SHIT YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR PART GUYS, not only show up BUT ALSO FUCKING VOTE!!! We need AS MANY AS POSSIBLE VOTES, to keep certain battles from closing with +1 vote type WIN. That shit is EXTREMELY WACK. So do your damn part. As far as the no shows... I already WARNED YOU FUCKBOYS before this started. Who ever HOE SHOWED THIS TOURNAMENT will end up getting + 2 L's added to their record once it's over. Also, 1-2 is shortly leading in to playoffs even tho I should have champed that shit. I'm not sure how I lose to 2 bars that were worded like dog shit. I mean OG Maestro words his bars better then the shitty as bars I lost too. It's fucking crazy... Anyways... Not really sure how the poetry side of things going since I never look in to those gay sections, hopefully good but who gives a fuck - real men battle not write lover letters at one another... Anyhow; that's enough of the ranting... You faggots read just the parts about yourself anyways so yea... Fuck you and eat a dick...

Let's get this round over and done w/ at quick as possible so a fucking CHAMPION CAN BE CROWNED, FAGGOTS!

e/z

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    16-7
    Awards LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    LLL Champion

Re: H M M - THE SEMI-FINALS MAG!

Coolmag

Battler profiles was nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Streak
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    91-46
    Blog Entries
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 League Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS Champion
    Accomplishment
    SS Champion
    SS Season Champion
    HL Champion
    HL Season Champion
    2x 1-2 Champion
    2x FL Champion
    PC HOF
    3x OM HOF

This was pretty good, except you referencing me like the faggot you just HADDDDDD to be lmao

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    54-18
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion 50+ Wins Cypher Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    LLL Roast Fest
    LLL Season Champ

Nice mag

But that face in ur throat line was lulz

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    41-25
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    1-2 Cypher Winner
    Key Tourney 3 Champion

dope mag, hoping to see some flames for the final 4.
    D O 0 O 0 M