Thread: LLL Week 9 Champ Match: Letterman 6-0 vs. Mimic 4-1 - LETTERMAN WINS

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

LLL Week 9 Champ Match: Letterman 6-0 vs. Mimic 4-1 - LETTERMAN WINS

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is THURSDAY MIDNIGHT E.S.T.

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

3 Consecutive Losses
    If you lose 3 consecutive weeks in a row, you will be booted from the League for 1 week.

You must sign back in.

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 5 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are now required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    Last minute extension request will not be tolerated!
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

- Pic Battle Option -
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

@Letterman @Mimic

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: LLL Week 9 Champ Match: Letterman 6-0 vs. Mimic 4-1

How many?

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Just follow whoever drops first
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    60-35

ext if thats cool?

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Cool

Battle Record
    60-35

Congrats on the easy wins for the Champ belt.. but..

The LLL Champs bouta' fall, when this match-up was drawn he seen the reaper coming,
    he's been a Bad Look for 4 years.. another 3 nd he can smash a Mirror w/o any repercussion.
    Came off that hiatus, yet it's blatant faggot you never making the damn Cut,
    cuz it was Grim seeing ur Back, s'only tradition I leave Son needing to be Patched up.
    See u walked in talkin' a big game, but bro, your transparency is flared,
    cuz u got tht Puffer Fish complex.. Puffing out ya Chest when we all know ur fuckin' Scared.
    Plus ya bitch don't love u for champ med's, any different said - she's a scoundrel,
    I whipped my dick out, taking that Dogs Head whilst Anubis all u'll ever amount too.
    I caught ur FB on that Bible Bashing shit, so it's fate to reap what u've sewn,
    cuz ur all 'bout the 10 Commandments.. til u see how this loss is the ONLY thing Set in Stone.
    S'like "99 Prayers but a Sin aint one" in his church songs whilst I force my armory,
    but my chopper got a Church Choir effect too.. I don't need to aim just at Hymn for it to Harmony.
    This a Haunted House for him.. but not the type where staircases start changing,
    It's more I could kill him w/ ease.. nd everyone 'Pictures that Live' like 'Eyes in the Painting'.
    GoWs prediction in my favor is true, so how you think this beatings fair?
    sure Letter is giving me all he's got.. this a home invasion & he's tied to the fuckin' chair.

Last edited by Mimic; September 25th, 2015 at 04:26 PM

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Vs Mimic

Aka Mime aka Blue Bayonet Aka Dan

Same ol' sad song. The chance to reign is nary for u Mim
    Fuck Blues verse.. we'll never hear BB King cuz im burying you with him
    You'll be famous after I kill you. Dont take it rough, man
    The way you'll take this L and blow up, it could spark inspiration for a Muff rant
    U borderline gay. Quit acting straight, you'll see respect more today
    He wants to be like the men on films.. & this fag's just a snap & neck roll away
    U always step to the best. So for this match there isn't shock
    Cuz that's typical, mime.. we already knew you'd put yourself in this box
    Learn respect. Bucks from the gun prolly too intense for Mim
    But I bet we see this chump change, after I beat some sense into em
    Called me a choke artist. I'm confident that angle aint thru
    But I'll look blue in the face.. & watch it turn that way while I'm strangling you
    Ur bitch wont let u pass first base. Wedding plans.. I'm why she's callin em off
    Cuz she'll never Berra faggot's last name, since she's catching my balls in her mouth
    Pale faggot sucks dick. When dudes Saget has him pressed 2 get naughty
    So when he wears shorts, that explains why Danny Tanner than the rest of his body
    Last edited by Letterman; September 25th, 2015 at 04:26 PM

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: LLL Week 9 Champ Match: Letterman 6-0 vs. Mimic 4-1 - OPEN FOR VOTES

The LLL Champs bouta' fall, when this match-up was drawn he seen the reaper coming,
    he's been a Bad Look for 4 years.. another 3 nd he can smash a Mirror w/o any repercussion.
    (not sure if this entire concept is grasping me. I think I get it but the whole another 3 nd part threw me off. thought this was clunky in execution)
    cuz it was Grim seeing ur Back, s'only tradition I leave Son needing to be Patched up.
    (this one is odd to mee too)
    cuz u got tht Puffer Fish complex.. Puffing out ya Chest when we all know ur fuckin' Scared.
    (this was creative. but the whole notion of him puffing his chest out coz hes scared is light . but I like the concept thought it was creative. quoteable imo)
    Plus ya bitch don't love u for champ med's, any different said - she's a scoundrel,
    I whipped my dick out, taking that Dogs Head whilst Anubis all u'll ever amount too.
    (I like the wp n the reference Anubis /dogs head. but the phrase taking that dogs head is odd. do they call bitches dogs where u at? either way this is ok)
    cuz ur all 'bout the 10 Commandments.. til u see how this loss is the ONLY thing Set in Stone.
    (ehhh ok)
    S'like "99 Prayers but a Sin aint one" in his church songs whilst I force my armory,
    but my chopper got a Church Choir effect too.. I don't need to aim just at Hymn for it to Harmony.
    (ok harm many? ehh ok)
    This a Haunted House for him.. but not the type where staircases start changing,
    It's more I could kill him w/ ease.. nd everyone 'Pictures that Live' like 'Eyes in the Painting'.
    (obscure. not feeling tbh)
    sure Letter is giving me all he's got.. this a home invasion & he's tied to the fuckin' chair.
    (meh)

decentverse. had one quote w/ a lot of just ok stuff. which doesn't hurt. first 4 I wasn't fuckin with at all tho. last 4 too.

(ok)
    The way you'll take this L and blow up, it could spark inspiration for a Muff rant
    (this is ok too. but fuk u fgt lol)
    He wants to be like the men on films.. & this fag's just a snap & neck roll away
    (nah)
    (nice nameplay)
    (lol nice approach on old wp.)
    But I'll look blue in the face.. & watch it turn that way while I'm strangling you
    (this wascool too)
    Ur bitch wont let u pass first base. Wedding plans.. I'm why she's callin em off
    Cuz she'll never Berra faggot's last name, since she's catching my balls in her mouth
    (nah the wp is ok but catchers don't cath balls w/ their mouth. I know its word association but it seems as if u were saying catchers cath balls in their mouth)
    So when he wears shorts, that explains why Danny Tanner than the rest of his body
    (lol pretty funny. that setup was hilarious. )

yeah I think I got letterman here. he had astring of ike 6 lines I liked, then sprinkled one more quote in their as well

nice verse.

v/letterman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

A little wordy but pretty solid. I think you could have been a tad bit more creative w/ this as far as the delivery/execution.
    This was cool, but could have had a tad bit of a more harsher execution on it.
    This was good, I fucks w/ it...
    Harmony & Hymn WP, lol. Co'mon dawgz... This was a dope play/twist on it, even tho the usage of WP's are pretty dated.

vs

Saw a BB King bar used on BB over at NC at some point, probably when he died, but this was a solid flip.
    This was alright.
    Saw this flip recently, think it was Smog or someone else that said, "But I'm sure we'll never see this chump change..." angle... Concept is dated, so is the angle you took but I liked it... It was worded pretty precise.
    This was cool but have seen them used on Blue Bayou before... Your flip was alright, I suppose...
    This was good...

OVERALL: This was pretty close... I think MIMIC struggled to execute his bars to their potential. He was a little too wordy but not to the point where he killed the impact. Letterman had some dated concepts but decent flips on them... Even tho that blue in the face is pretty dated, I really liked his flip. HIs opener was dope, I thought and his Danny Tanner was an almost but felt the execution was mild as fuck. Read this battle a few times, and 50/50 on who ti give it too... But I do have Letterman with a quote more, and his BB KING line was; to me LOTB so I'm just go w/ that...

Letterman w/ the edge.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

hmm.. not sure if your tryna make look sound like luck or you messed up the sayin, either way im not feelin it.. concept was cool tho
    not feelin this either, im thinkin your tryin the father/son/seeing his back angle.. if not then its over my head or jus a miss, and i apologize
    ayyeee, now you hittin
    had to look up Anubis, i heard it before but didn't kno who he was, this was clever as fuck, jus wish there was more of a tie in w/ him being a noob, or not achieving anything.. i liked this tho, nice
    ehh, jab @ best
    seen this before, but not in text so this was cool to me.. you included alil more then i remember too so i like this
    not feelin this.. i usually like your verses, ain't feelin this one too much
    this was solid, nice closer, aggressive

Overall- real up and down verse. Not too consistent for large stretches but you did have a few stingers.. started slow, started to heat up, missed then closed nice.

vs

this was nice, which you said something other then "FUCK BLUES VERSE" tho, either way, cool
    not feelin this
    not feelin this either
    i like this.. simple.. seems like it may be played but i never seen it
    ayyee this was solid
    nice, i like this
    wp was cool, wording was alil skewed imo. cool jab
    damn, crazy wp.. Dan Knee/Danny.. nice closer

Overall- Solid verse. Started strong then kinda fell of for about 2 bars then picked back up. Pretty consistent through out and i like ya closer a lot.

Both ya'll had nice closers, and Letterman had that nice opener as well.. for a better start to finish... I...

v/ Letterman
    Last edited by Notti; September 25th, 2015 at 05:05 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

[QUOTE=Mimic;8750020]Congrats on the easy wins for the Champ belt.. but..

this was okay wasn't a fan of the end rhymes though
    wasn't really feelig this concept wise
    this was an okay jab
    if the was a noob is, them this was pretty creative and well tied in. dope
    tied in nice but just a jab here
    the harm many is a bit of a reach but other than that it was nice, take away though
    i thought this was pretty good.
    okay to decent jab here

see alot of bb king plays, this was okay being a n/p
    this was decent, good reference
    wasn't feeling this
    been done to many times
    nicely worded jab
    this was a nice jab again
    wasnt really feeling this, end didnt help either
    this was nice

overall expected better i thought mimic had line of the battle with the enubis line, i thought Letterman closer and muff rant where the next two. Overall i felt mimic had the more creative verse and while Letterman had the cleaner maybe slightly more consistent verse. I felt the better overall content though and angle from mimic wcame from mimic. Really not alot in this but thats the way im leaning.

vote mimic
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

---1/2 wording eh
    ---0/2 nah
    ---0/2 nah
    ---2/2 dope
    ---1/2 ok
    ---0/2 nah
    ---1/2 ok
    ---2/2 nice

7/16

Vs

---1/2 ok
    ---1/2 ok
    ---0/2 nah
    ---2/2 nice
    ---0/2 nah
    ---1/2 ok
    ---0/2 nah
    ---0/2 nah

5/16

Vote mimic... Think he had a few more haymakers

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have this 4-3 Mimic. What hurt Letterman the most was some of his flips and especially the BB one's considering I've grown accustomed to all the Blue Bayou nameplays. I did quote the blue in the face bar although I've seen something similar due to the fact I enjoyed the way it was flipped.

v-Mimic

Battle Record
    23-2
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion OM HOF Golden Glove Champion

Nice
    This was FIRE. been slept on I see, obviously nobodies ever watched Sons of Anarcy
    LOL'd
    Dope
    Cool closer

vs

Slick
    HAHA

Okay. I feel this battle was slightly one sided. The reason I say that is because I felt Letters had a lot
    of played concepts which were flipped okay, but since they were so dated there wasn't any wit
    or creativity about them. The blue in the face line was sick though, digging that. Mim had LOTB with
    the Anubis line which I thought was clever and creative and also had a slick Sons of Anarcy reference punch.

V/Mimic
    Rappers sound the same man, found 1 game plan & ran through it
    They all got that Geico flow.. Cause even a cave man can do it

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Lmao 4-3 mimic

More votes please!!!