User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 235

Thread: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

Re: FAGEL HAS BEEN A SHARK THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!

yeah but fuck split tho.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

I like this thread too js

Battle Record
    6-13

Re: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    the fact this even matters to people anymore is pretty sad.
    ....^^^^

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

why fuck split?

and lmao had i been voting on those ss battles i would have known right out the gate that wasn't dagel's writing.
    infektedpenz

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: SO DAGEL IS A REPEAT-OFFENDER BITING FAGGOT WITH NO SENSE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER

The fact that it happens is sadder. Plagiarism definitely matters in this world and I doubt there will come a time where it won't.

lol.

dont care about plagiarism...on a website based on members writing there own work.

right....sound logic bro

becuase he beat me to it @split

and yeah soon as i saw the one against brandon cee i believe..i knew right away i read that shit on NC a while back,.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

i feel like dagel probably just didn't give a fuck and didn't think he'd even get away with it. look at those pieces guys, they are different from how he writes. it's on a different level but it reminds me of the time that black dropped a verse from the eight mile movie lol. this really doesn't change my image of the guy. sure, if i was one of the guys he bit or beat with said bitten verses i'd be pissed. but outside looking in it surprisingly doesn't bother me because i still think he's written most if not of all of his work up until this point.
    infektedpenz

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

lol at him beating you to it. sup fatt, it's been a long while?
    infektedpenz

ive been good bro...sitting here looking at dagel with a disgust that only a man holding rotting vaginas would have...a man who for some reasom decided to jack off with skunk tails in palm..a persom covered in shit wouldnt have more disgust than i do right now.

i hate dagel....im good tho....how you doing bro?

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

This shit is sad fucking WOW and he accused me of biting to bad I actually wrote my shit fuckin shame man @ILLunatic and @KnowP it all makes since why he dropped early in S.S EVERYTIME

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nicasso View Post
    This shit is sad fucking WOW and he accused me of biting to bad I actually wrote my shit fuckin shame man @ILLunatic and @KnowP it all makes since why he dropped early in S.S EVERYTIME

How friggen ironic was that Nicasso? I waited till you were cleared until I even wanted to talk to you.
    And you rebounded with such understanding. Better than I would have done. Better person than me in that respect.
    I can't wrap my head around this. I, shit, need to ...Jesus. There goes slug poetry, there goes that collab that got nom'd for hof.
    There goes the current piece I'm working on. All down the S-bend. And that's just how I'm affected.
    I feel gutted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilyinthepool View Post
    How friggen ironic was that Nicasso? I waited till you were cleared until I even wanted to talk to you.
    And you rebounded with such understanding. Better than I would have done. Better person than me in that respect.
    I can't wrap my head around this. I, shit, need to ...Jesus. There goes slug poetry, there goes that collab that got nom'd for hof.
    There goes the current piece I'm working on. All down the S-bend. And that's just how I'm affected.
    I feel gutted.

we can write poetry together emily.

give me a pm lol.

contrived.

Biting is pathetic. Period. No one bites a shitty garbage verse, they bite something that someone took time & effort to produce... Or at the very least, something that's evidence of their skill as a writer, and they pass it off as their own

It's true. Most people do this shit for themselves, there's no fame and glory and no potential to make it big.

That's why it's extra pathetic, taking something that is truly worth something only to someone else, largely on a personal level, and using it for something as fucking stupid as a rhyme poem win because you couldn't be arsed to have a shred of originality
    I only stop by to look through you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall
    That green is too loud for my tastes.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    The fact that it happens is sadder. Plagiarism definitely matters in this world and I doubt there will come a time where it won't.
    I agree.

why would you try and be something you're not? To feel accepted.. But youre being accepted for the wrong reasons.

Ive been dicked around by a lot of liars in real life and honestly, its not cool. You feel like, hey this guys cool, i can trust him/her. Then they stab you in the back. Do you really like that feeling? i hope you dont. Cause its wrong in my personal opinion. You end up feeling like you cant trust anyone but yourself...and it shouldnt be that way.

I would be a hippocrit to say ive never done it. Its slightly different for me. But my whole art style is based off of other peoples styles that i appreciated and used to develop my own style. So its more of a tribute if anything, a way to make sure when they pass on, i keep the tradition alive and take their style to the next level, develop it into something that is uniquely "me". But inspiration, and straight out biting, claiming their work as your own and taking the credit for it, are slightly different.

People have been doing that for hundreds of years. is it sad, yes, but the people in the know, know whats real. Can we stop them, not really. But now days its becoming easier and easier to point out the fakers.

Now if he hadnt spent nearly 10 years on these sites. Sure, its not so bad then, hes probably just getting a grasp on writing. But he has and tried to claim it word for word as his own...i dont see how you could view that as a good thing to do.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/