User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hood Boy Records Presents: Lil' B Featurin Dirty Red"Explosive Shit"

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Exclamation Hood Boy Records Presents: Lil' B Featurin Dirty Red"Explosive Shit"

[Intro]
    Lil' B:I dont know why they couldn't Do this Shit in da First Place.
    Dirty Red: Me and you on the Same Track...........
    Lil' B: This Shit's Explosive.
    [Intro End]

[Chorus]
    We did'nt have time to write a chorus, we dont need one.all we need right now is loyalty and a gun.cuz Hood boy and MT on da same track,fuck wit da 2 and We''ll Break Ya Back.
    [Chorus End]

(Verse 1 Written By Lil' B)

Let me tell ya what we gone do, me and my Crew ,Lil B and Dirty Red. Fuck wit us ya''ll Dead..Ya''ll dont want none i run up on u knife in one hand and the other is my gun.all night nonstoppin gunz and pussy poppin.Look here all smokin,no drinkin beer neva hatch you fuck wit Hood boy nigga and we''ll dispatch ya.my people murda while u sexin nine milemeters handin out irrection, when i
    bring da heat holla when ya see me across da street cause its explosive.

[Chorus]
    We did'nt have time to write a chorus, we dont need one.all we need right now is loyalty and a gun.cuz Hood boy and MT on da same track,fuck wit da 2 and We''ll Break Ya Back.[Chorus end]

[Verse 2] - Dirty Red
    I neva backdown a day in my life,but fuck wit red and ya dead. dont come wit dat shit with what dat nigga said.Cause im always packin Heat,try to Fight Hood Boy/MT Then yo ass gettin Beat.I Fuckin Run up the street, i aint down wit dat bullshit,cross the lines and ya ass gettin hit.When ya See me runnin wit an Uzi, boy u nigga's cant loose me. Kill ya and ya girl in da Cuzi. Nigga this X-rated thats whats up nigga talk that shit and run up.I thought u Nigga's Know this Cuz Hood Boy/MT Is Explosive.
    [Verse 2 end]

Chorus]
    We did'nt have time to write a chorus, we dont need one.all we need right now is loyalty and a gun.cuz Hood boy and MT on da same track,fuck wit da 2 and We''ll Break Ya Back.

[Outro]
    Bitch this Hoodboy/MT(Murda Town) dont like it fuck ya.Haha Murda Town Bitches and Hood Boy, In dis mutha fucka Hahahhaha
    [Outro End]

Yo Tell me how ya liked My rap name is Dirty Red and His Rap Name is Lil'B Look out for our albulms Soon

Umm
    Which Verse Was the best

Holla

Last edited by Jay Mel; October 4th, 2004 at 07:24 PM

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    hook was interesting like the creativety and simplicity....
    the hard gangsta appeal isnt my forte but if u feel it hey its u i think the rhymes had good wordplay but lacked creative edge and also interestibng delivery it was bland but not shitty just needs some serious thought and rework u can still make this hot.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ght=pied+piper
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ght=pied+piper

Uppin

Thanks, me and my friend thought of it at the top of our head The Chorus and everything

uppin again

yah im a drop a lil somtin even if it aint my cup of tea... do you really own a gun....
    cause if thats what your about thats cool... be about what you say....
    the ryhmes were basic gotta use a little more creativity... cause ive seen even some of the hardest of gangstas get off some medas.... word play would increase the impact of this delivery... but other than that strong delivery....
    return the flavor... read bonita....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148496