Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 81

Thread: L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 4 Vol. 3

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 4 Vol. 3

L.L.L. Jr. Magazine - Week Four; Volume Three

You may click the number in the list to automatically take you to what you want to see

Table Of Contents:

1. Match Reviews - Week 4
    2. Top 5 Battles & Comments - Week 4
    3. Top 13 Punches - Week 4
    4. L.L.L. Jr. Predictions - Week 5
    5. L.L.L. Jr. Special Guest Interview w/God
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; August 24th, 2004 at 07:58 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Match Reviews - Week 4

Undisputed Title Match: $pitacular vs. Lyric
    Both could've done better most possibly, but it was tip for tat in my opinion even if votes didn seem to say so. $pit. dropped the worst I have ever seen him do so far in a good while, but still managed to put on a decent show. He had a few good lines and some that shouldn't have been tought of. While Lyric on the other hand, came just about the same. He had one pretty good line I can remember and the rest was above average with a few lines that also shouldnt have been thought of. In the end, $pitacular was able to win this battle for having consistent average hits.

Winner - $pitacular

LightWeight Title Match: Kon Quest vs. Macabre
    This battle could've been much better as well; as I have personally seen better from both. Either way, they both did a pretty good job. Macabre dropped decently with mostly average lines here and there, but nothing that really stood out as hardhitting or above average. He had somewhat of wit and ok punches with a few personals. Kon Quest, however, dropped a bit better by tossing in at least one quotable and also stayed at least average the whole time as well. Nothing great from either, but not horrible....Kon Quest won this for having better concepts in his punches than his opponent.

Winner - Kon Quest

FeatherWeight Title Match: Jug. vs. Ms. Unique
    I have to say both done fairly well in this. Ms. Unique dropped good personals with wit and had a few quotables with consistent hits. Her only downfall was the her closer and a few lines that seemed somewhat like fillers about midways; overall not too bad. Jug., on the other hand, dropped pretty nicely as well. He came better than expected and also had at least one or two quotables in his verse. Although, some of his concepts for his punches didnt seem to hit hard which is what led to his downfall in this match. Unique won for having harder punches within her verse.

Winner - Ms. Unique

Contendership Match: Bio*Chemist vs. Depthz. vs. Efusive
    Pretty decent match...even though Depthz. no showed due to computer problems, Bio & Efusive done good. Bio*Chemist is steadily shaking off the rust and coming back to the guy I once knew at HHAP, and this battle is no exception. He dropped pretty good with good personal here and there, but still needs work on concepts. Efusive, however, dropped a bit harder verse with better concepts and wit. Not to mention he also threw personals and didnt have too many lines that were disliked. In the end, Efusive won this for having harder punches within his verse.

Winner - Efusive

Do Or Die Match: B.X.P vs. ~Babylon~
    Pretty weak battle from both sides...Babylon is usually a one hit wonder with most of his/her other lines being weak, but didnt do it this time. ~Babylon~ dropped a pretty ok verse with good attempts at wit and nothing that was too standout, yet still remained consistent with punches. B.X.P, on the other hand, did a fairly weak job with nothing that stood out much. He could've done much better, but his punches had no effect or little effect from the ones I could see. ~Babylon~ won this match for having more average punches.

Winner - ~Babylon~

Spitfury vs. t-west
    Not great, but not flatout horrible. Both were able to make at least one quotable punch in their verse. T-west dropped fairly weak with most of his punches not really hitting at all, and honestly his verse just seemed a bit tiny. Not much wit within his verse....most of it were comparisons that were weak metaphors with words such as "like, is, as, etc.". Spitfury done a bit better by at least having personals in his verse and some wit to be shown, but weak concepts. He was also able to pull off one quotable, which in the end helped gain him the win in this battle.

Winner - Spitfury

Ambitious vs. L.I.
    Pretty decent battle, but once again both could've done better in some ways. Ambitious dropped a mostly average verse, and needs work on some new concepts and harder punches if he wishes to reign supreme in LLL Jr. He also had consistent punches as well and a few good personals with one quotable the rest was average. L.I., however, dropped decently as well and in a shorter line limit. He had better personals and good use of his concepts, with not too much wit, but when there was he used it well also. In the end, L.I. was able to pull this battle off for having better use of concepts than his opponent.

Winner - L.I.

alias vs. God
    Alias done the best I have seen from him here, and I hope to see more of it. He dropped pretty good with good concepts and a nice opener in my opinion. He had a few lacking punches with bad concepts, but not every verse is perfect; overall he done well. God, on the other hand, dropped the worst I have seen from him. He came fairly decent with nothing that stood out as hard hitting in my opinion. He remained pretty well average the whole time, and was able to stay consistent, but didnt seem to take this seriously. Sadly in the end this was a tie due to the fact there wasnt enough voters to close it.

Winner - Tie

Escar vs. Rascal
    Not a horrible battle, but it still remained one sided most of the time. Escar dropped a pretty decent verse with personals that helped him gain a few quotables, but nothing else was above average. The rest stayed pretty well average and he remained consistent with his punches and concepts. Rascal, however, needs work on making his concepts hardhitting. As in his verse he has room for improvement, and needs a bit more of it. He had a few ok punches, and the rest seemed to be somewhat weak. In the end, Escar was able to win this battle for having a better verse than his opponent.

Winner - Escar

kapitolins vs. Daz
    Pretty good battle, and would've been better if there were more votes. Nonetheless, kapitolins dropped the best I've seen him do in a good bit, and actually he seems to be a good rising star in LLL Jr. if he continues to elevate the way he has. He came with good personals, a few quotables, and not to mention good concepts and consistency. Daz, on the other hand, dropped almost the same but not quite. He had good ideas for punches, but nothing really stood out too hard, and he needs some work on up to date concepts. In the end, technicality rules became a bitch...but now that i've done match reviews I've seen that kap. voted on other battles...therefore, I declare this a tie to say the most.

Winner - Tie

sdizzle vs. Stryk9
    Not too great of a battle from either quite honestly. I don't think sdizzle really took this seriously. Sdizzle dropped pretty weak with a few subpar punches and stayed mostly right below average or average the whole time...nothing really stood out in his verse. Stryk9, however, was at least able to come up with a few good hits although he had nothing quotable. He had consistency and at least one good personal within his verse. In the end, Stryk9 was able to pull this off for having a better overall verse, but I hope you do better against $pit.

Winner - Stryk9

DeMiurgiC vs. Elwood
    Pretty lackluster from both as I know I've personally seen better from them. Elwood dropped fairly weak with a few lines that didnt rhyme, but still remained consistent with his punches and at least had one or two average lines that were personals. Nothing much else from him to point out; DeMiurgiC, on the other hand, dropped the worst I have seen him do. His wording needs a bit of work as well as his concepts for punches...although it seems as if he didnt really care too much to try in this either. Elwood was able to pull this off for having a more consistent verse.

Winner - Elwood

cameronj86 vs. Se7eN
    Cameronj86 wins by no show, Se7eN is given no loss and is not banned for reasons given in the thread.

Winner - cameronj86

UrbanReelist vs. ...Eclipse...
    UrbanReelist wins by no show, ...Eclipse... is given no loss and is not banned due to him being on vacation.

Winner - UrbanReelist

~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. SyaNidal
    ~RaPiDfIrE~ wins by check in, SyaNidal is given no loss and is not banned due to him having computer problems.

Winner - ~RaPiDfIrE~

RdotC vs. Tab Lloyd
    RdotC wins by check in, Tab Lloyd is banned from LLL Jr. for two weeks for no showing with no reason.

Winner - RdotC

Got Dope? vs. .. B.O.N.A ..
    .. B.O.N.A .. wins by check in, Got Dope? is banned from LLL Jr. for three weeks for no showing with no reason.

Winner - .. B.O.N.A ..

Kautious vs. Metres
    Metres wins by check in, Kautious is banned from LLL Jr. for two weeks for no showing with no reason.

Winner - Metres

Battle Record
    136-1
    Top 5 Battles & Comments - Week 4

5. Ambitious vs. L.I.
    4. Kon Quest vs. Macabre
    3. $pitacular vs. Lyric
    2. kapitolins vs. Daz
    1. Jug. vs. Ms. Unique

Comments About The Top 5: With Smoka & Lyric

Ambitious vs. L.I.
    SmokaJoka666 - L.I.: This was a pretty good drop from you no doubt. You held good personals in your verse and you also had good concepts. You still need some work with making your concepts a bit harder and consistency is your weakness. Try throwing a hard punch in each line and you could easily dominate LLL Jr. like you do at RV. I'am personally proud to have you in my crew, and I see you as a future star here if you can hold it down and drop dope in each battle. This verse right here is just a glimpse of what you could possibly be down the road....travel it.
    Lyric - Ambitious: He came with a decent 18 lines. He had mostly good concepts, but the wording was slightly off which didn't allow the punches to hit as hard as they could. He also had some filler and weak or played lines which brought the verse down a bit. The 'onstar' line was a nice punch and so was the 'tour of the guide' line. Overall Ambitious jus didn't have the consistency to win this battle.

Kon Quest vs. Macabre
    SmokaJoka666 - Kon Quest: Now I have seen you do better man, but you still managed to stick up in 4th this week with a pretty good verse. Not too shabby of a job, but some of your concepts need work and made to be harder punches for a more effective verse. BUT some of the hits your threw were pretty nice, and you competed well in LLL even though you have been out for a week or so now you still managed to keep off some of the rust which is always good. This battle was a good read, and I hope to see you keep that title and move on to defeat $pit. so he has competition in the league.
    Lyric - Macabre: Macabre came pretty good. He had one nice line
    Quote Originally Posted by Macabre
    Lack of substance, your rhymes are weightless so I'm the winner,
    ..because I ate his verse alive..and somehow got thinner.
    and the reset were about average. Macabre seemed to focus much of this battle on metas with people, like Michael Phelps and Rick James. These were ok punches as they didn't reallt hit that hard. Macabre needs to show a bit more consistency if he wants the challenge for that Undisputed Belt.

$pitacular vs. Lyric
    SmokaJoka666 - Lyric: You put up a much better matchup than I've seen from you in recent past. You had creativity and good ideas for concepts, your only problem in this battle was the use of concepts that you put for your punches. You had good ideas and I can see you shaking off the rest of that rust soon. You have always been a top texthead in LLL Jr. and I honestly see no slowing down in your sonnings of others and getting right back to this title shot soon to hopefully help you gain the recognition you deserve and you feel you deserve. Battling more would help with your concepts and punches.
    Lyric - $pitacular: Spit came pretty god. Nothing extremely dope, but he was very consistent with average to nice lines. $pit did a very good job not using filler and putting punches into pretty much every line. Some of his concepts were a bit played, however, he twisted them to make them more original. $pit did a good job in this. Congrats on the title.

kapitolins vs. Daz
    SmokaJoka666 - Daz: You dropped possibly the weakest I've seen you drop thusfar in Jr., but you still managed to do well in some areas; which earned you the #2 spot this week. You have good punches and personals at your opponents, but you lack up to date concepts which in the end helped kill the win for you in this battle...although, it was a tie in the end. You would've lost if kap. would've put up his links. I suggest you think of fresh concepts and just start shitting on kids left to right; you could be one of the most dominate heads in this league if you put forth effort at times.
    Lyric - kapitolins: Kapitolins, besides the anal sex bar, came good. Punches were hard and most of them were personals. He may want to stay away from so may personals in the future. This si because some people who vote on the battles may not get the personals and that will detract from the overall verse. Overall Kap came well, and if would have followed the voting rukles, hw would have pulled out the victory.

Jug. vs. Ms. Unique
    SmokaJoka666 - Jug.: This is by far the best drop I've seen you do in a good while. You impress me at times with the way you handle battles and the way you dropped in this one. You came alot better than most expected (I bet even Nique), and you came pretty well good. You had good wit in some parts, but your concepts for some of your punches seemed a bit weak. Otherwise, you came pretty good in this battle and I hope to see you continue to rise and elevate in this league to shape out to be one of the best.
    Lyric - Ms. Unique:Opener was kind of weak, but Ms. Unique quickly recovered and came out swinging. She came pretty witty and had some nice personals. Her closer stood out to me as a nice punch and personal. The monkey in the missle line was nice and creative as well. She jus came with more consistency with her punches, and that got the Featherweight belt. Congrats

Battle Record
    136-1
    Top 13 Punches - Week 4

13. And forget the link or proof, I got enough personals
    E, how can u rock a tattoo that's bigger then you..?
    - Bio*Chemist vs. Depthz. vs. Efusive

12. heard of on star?...even they couldnt direct u where to go
    in fact ur so lost..ur structures bewildered & I scared ur flow
    - Ambitious vs. L.I.

11. Thinkin u can fill 1 of I.J.L.'s heads? Nah don't go that far
    Been ridin Smoka's dick for weeks, yet he still dont know who u r
    - Escar vs. Rascal

10. Like birds, feel free, call her anything you please, it'll torment
    Since Ms. Unique has more names than hookers with warrants
    - Jug. vs. Ms. Unique

9. Sure i'll match your lines lengthwise.. but top it with half my spit...
    & I quit religion.. seeing what you acquired from Gods Gift...
    - L.I. vs. Ambitious

8. elevate ‘em from sick to dead…. there the clown lies
    but Lyric’s packin punches… expandin his mouth size
    - $pitacular vs. Lyric

7. Lack of substance, your rhymes are weightless so I'm the winner,
    ..because I ate his verse alive..and somehow got thinner.
    - Macabre vs. Kon Quest

6. my average drops.... shit all over those that take you weeks,
    the type to drop a quill/av punch... and still claim to battle unique,
    - menolin vs. God

5. your basic concepts make up for those played bars of muck
    instead of rollin Im throwin 7 dice at Bio's face for luck
    - Efusive vs. Bio*Chemist vs. Depthz.

4. Got him showing devotion by default.....check out this patriotic kid
    Cause he tried raising a white flag.....but his blood stained a lot of it
    - Kon Quest vs. Macabre

3. You can't stop my punches, I pose a triple threat in this game
    My lines will pierce you 3 times....jus like the S in your name
    - Lyric vs. $pitacular

2. speakin of which, when I say I'll rearange your style I mean it man
    smack your name so bad you'll be: Dza,the whackest of your clan
    - kapitolins vs. Daz

1. Skill can't go higher or lower, so u a grumpy individual
    IJL? I'm an animal, but J's the monkey in the middle..
    - Ms. Unique vs. Jug.

Battle Record
    136-1
    L.L.L. Jr. Predictions - Week 5

By: Macabre

Mac's Doperooney Predictions.

Undisputed Title Match: $pitacular vs. Stryk9
    Sorry Stryk, but this match is easy to predict. $pit should take this pretty easily. Stryk isn't bad..but he's simply not top tier and shouldn't really have gotten the title shot in the first place. Stryk's only hope is if $pit comes REALLY half-assed, and he capitalizes. Otherwise..

Prediction - $pitacular

LightWeight Title Match: Kon Quest vs. L.I.
    This one could be a pretty good battle. Kon Quest is known to come pretty witty and creative, and I'm sure he'll do the same for this battle. L.I is also pretty good, and is continually elevating. I think Kon'll win this one though..should be a decent battle anyways.

Prediction - Kon Quest

FeatherWeight Title Match: Ms. Unique vs. Efusive
    Another rather easy battle to predict. Ms. Unique has slowed down a bit in the last couple of weeks, but she's still one of the top heads in Jr. Efusive isn't bad, but he's simply not top tier yet and won't be able to match up against Unique at this time.

Prediction - Ms. Unique

Contendership Match: Daz vs. God vs. ~RaPiDfIrE~
    Should be a good battle if all show and come hard. This is tough to predict because all have proven that they can come decent. God beat $pit in the past,but it may have been a fluke and he's been coming mediocre to decent as of late. ~Rapidfire~ also has been coming consistently decent. However, Daz has been on a hot streak of sorts,so he get this.

Prediction - Daz

Escar vs. Depthz.
    Not really sure how to predict this battle..another one that should be pretty close. Escar usually drops ok,nothing fantastic,but nothing bad either. He's pretty consistent. It's basically the same drill for Depthz, but he no-showed his contendership match last week and that was a bitchmove..so, Escar wins this.

Prediction - Escar

Lyric vs. menolin
    FUCK..what's with all of these close-assed matchups this week? Lyric still hasn't re-gained the fire that he had awhile ago in LLL Jr. He drops decent every weak, but usually has some filler or self-hype lines that detract from his overall verse. Menolin has been elevating alot lately, and will keep elevating I assume. I'm really not sure about this one..*flips coin*

Prediction - Lyric

...Eclipse... vs. Rascal
    Eclipse is on vacation I think, so he may not show for this battle. If he DOES show, Eclipse usually comes pretty good with maybe a couple of quotables in each verse. Rascal hasn't impressed me, and I say it every week. He comes with some played shit and overloads his verse with personals.

Prediction - Eclipse if he shows..but he probably won't.

Kerr vs. t-west
    Kind of a tough one to predict, AGAIN. Kerr has been off the Jr. scene for a little while, so I'm not sure how he's going to drop. Before he left..he usually dropped a decent verse with some filler lines. t-west is apparently just getting back into text, so he's still rusty and comes a bit basic.

Prediction - Kerr

Ournj vs. Stuff'd Aminol
    I have no idea who these guys are, so I can't predict this. How about...

Prediction - Stuff'd Aminol

Split Theory vs. Twixn...
    I have seen both of these guys before..but only in topicals I think. Not sure about this one, because i've never seen either of them battle. I'm just gonna guess that Split wins this one though..because his name is decent.

Prediction - Split Theory

Metres vs. Jae-Mic
    Metres is dope in LLL, so chances are that'll he dominate Jr. if he tries. I don't really know who Jae-Mic is..damn all of these rookies. Unless Jae is an alias, Metres will take this. I have a sneaking suspicion Jae will no-show though.

Prediction - Metres

Judge. vs. RdotC
    RdotC hypes himself up like he's the best textcee RB has ever seen. Never seen him drop seriously, so I dunno. Judge is still recovering from his hiatus, and will probably still be rusty. I'll give RdotC the benefit of the doubt for this week...

Prediction - RdotC

~Babylon~ vs. DeMiurgiC
    Babylon is coming off a Do or Die match, so that should tell you something about her drops. Actually, she came better than I expected last week, so we'll see how she does this time. DeMi is still a bit rusty or some shit. He has crazy concepts, but sometimes they don't punch directly enough. I think DeMi will get this one though, if he shows of course.

Prediction - DeMiurgiC

Spitfury vs. SyaNidal
    Syanidal no-showed this past week, and came rusty as fuck the week before, so i'm not really expecting too much from him this time around. Back in the day he dropped a quotable in just about every verse though, so maybe he'll swing back this week. Spitfury is pretty coo. He is pretty consistent with his punches: Nothing Amazing, Nothing Whack. So yea..he'll beat the inconsistent Sya.

Prediction - Spitfury

kapitolins vs. .. B.O.N.A ..
    Kapitolins is an above average textcee, and one of the better ones currently dropping in this leage. He has unique concepts and makes MOST of them hit nicely. Never seen B.O.N.A drop..but he has a lame name, so..

Prediction - kapitolins

cameronj86 vs. Macabre
    I'll win because Cameron beefs with everybody too much and for no reason.

Prediction - Macabre

Elwood vs. Jug.
    Should be a decent battle if both come hard. Elwood has been improving a bit, week by week. His verses are usually pretty consistent. Jug. has already proven himself as one of the good battlers in this league, and often comes with unique concepts. Eh..I'll just say Jug for this one.

Prediction - Jug.

UrbanReelist vs. Ambitious
    Ambitous has been coming pretty mediocre as of late. Not horrible..but his shit simply isn't hitting very hard. I know he is capable of more..hopefully he shows it this week. UrbanReelist ain't bad..he could actually pull an upset here if Ambitious comes half-assed. Eh..I think Ambitious will make a marginal effort this week.

Prediction - Ambitious

Bio*Chemist vs. Se7eN
    Bio came with a pretty lame verse last week, I'm sorry to say. Having said that though, he has proven in the past that he CAN come decent when he feels like it. Se7en is..MEH. Sometimes he comes with ok shit..sometimes he comes with the most played shit ever. Bio will win this one methinks.

Prediction - Bio*Chemist

sdizzle vs. th-C
    Sdizzle RUSHES HIS VERSES TOO GODAMN MUCH! I say it every week, and I'll continue to say it every fucking week until he stops being a douchebag and takes his time. Dunno who Th-C is, so..

Prediction - sdizzle

Don't like 'em? Do the predictions yourself then, hotdog holster.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Special Interview: With... God

-This interview took place about midways last week-

SmokaJoka666: alright...how are you on this fine night God?
    God: I'm pretty good, pretty good.
    SmokaJoka666: any new people at the gates?
    God: Huh?
    SmokaJoka666: St. Peter musta quit
    SmokaJoka666: ...anyway
    God: LMAO
    SmokaJoka666: so far in LLL Jr. you are tied in 5th in the ranks alongside sdizzle and Rapidfire...where do you think you'll be next week?
    God: Well, I'm goin' prolly for the Featherfweigt Championship. I've been wating for a battle with Rapid for a while, and sdizzle beat me when I was a herbish newbie, so both sound good to me. But yeah, featherweigth or lightweight title next week.
    SmokaJoka666: well Rapid won his battle this past week by no show and he is tied in 2nd now....how are you doing against alias?
    God: We both dropped pretty weak verses to be honest, but I did cuz I was in a rush. I dunno what happened with him, it's like he didn't bring anything together.
    SmokaJoka666: Think you got it in the bag?
    God: Yeah. No hate to menolin, but I got this.
    SmokaJoka666: Do any of the new arrivals to LLL Jr. turn your stomach or make you feel you have less of a chance of gaining what you believe is rightfully yours? (Meters., RdotC, etc.)
    God: Tell ya the truth, I'm not worried about anyone. Meters. is definitely a strong contender, and I've seen RdotC's verse, but neither of them are indestructible. I'll just have to work extra hard to get past that level of competition.
    SmokaJoka666: That's a good way to see it through...I believe next week you'll be getting a title shot or at least contendership...IF you pull this week off
    God: Coo. Don't worry, I'm almost sure I will. Why don't you vote and see? LOL
    SmokaJoka666: can't give my opinion sadly
    God: I'll tell ya that I'm loving LLL Jr. now that I'm elevated. Before I would get destroyed in the worst ways. I think I was 0-4 and knocked out in a do or die. Ouch. But I elevated in that period where it was waiting, and LL definitely helped me to elevate. Those 10 weeks were a great experience, even though I didn't make the playoffs.
    God: LLL*
    SmokaJoka666: LLL Jr. is a great way to keep it like that
    God: Yeah, for real. It would be crazy dope for me to get to the top of the ladder here, but I'm happy just elevating. I like a pretty record, but it's definitely second best to the battle experience you get.
    SmokaJoka666: in your eyes...who are the top 5 in LLL?
    God: Hahaha... Okay... Feeble Minded, Savir., Ms. Unique, Token, and Young P. With runners up being Jacent, Mystery Murdera, $pitacualr, and you. That's not in any order though.
    God: And Ms. Unique.
    SmokaJoka666: you wack bitch...I should slap you..I'm in top 5...and you already said Ms. Unique...FUCK I GET NO RECOGNITION!!!
    SmokaJoka666: ....anyway
    God: LMAO
    God: Ur loca, Joka.
    SmokaJoka666: ...I'm going to shoot you two things and you name the better of the two....
    God: Okay.
    SmokaJoka666: Smoka vs. Your Mom
    God: My mom, definitely.
    God: You've never felt ths sting of the belt.
    SmokaJoka666: true
    SmokaJoka666: TNL vs. Mondo Thugz
    God: TNL.
    God: And we're about to prove it.
    God: Crew battle tied 1-1.
    SmokaJoka666: dope shit
    SmokaJoka666: IJL vs. Hence Forward
    God: Hmmm... IJL.
    God: Hence Forward is inactive lately.
    SmokaJoka666: coo coo....$pitacular vs. Meters?
    God: Um... I'm gonna say $pitacular in a close matchup.
    SmokaJoka666: dopeness....well it was good to interview you God
    God: Thanks, been waiting for a long time.
    God: Make sure you edit my tyops.
    God: *typos.
    SmokaJoka666: i will..lol
    God: Gotta preserve self image.
    God: You know.
    God:
    SmokaJoka666: yeah..your God...you never mispell
    God: Eggzakly.

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    Nice mag, Smoka. And I've just been distracted lately. I'm gonna show ya now. I'm not fallin' off.

Oh, and when I batted $pitacular the first time, there was a fluke.

He got a vote.

Last edited by God.; August 24th, 2004 at 08:09 PM

Battle Record
    20-6
    What happened to me?
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Banned
    Battle Record
    14-7
    Dope mag..because of my predictions

You've Earned a Custom Title! Icarus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    haha you predicted you'd beat me not because you're better but because I beef too much....we'll see who wins... lol so the score is 1-0 to you (just thought I oughta get Daz' d/r vote outta the way... even tho my vote was honest)

Battle Record
    14-3
    Dope Mag...best part was..
    God: Make sure you edit my tyops.
    God: *typos.
    SmokaJoka666: i will..lol
    hahahaha...

Battle Record
    20-6
    I dont D/r Son.
    If he beats u He'll beat.
    Im not even voting in ur battle.
    I expect the same from u

Supermod Me.

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronj86
    haha you predicted you'd beat me not because you're better but because I beef too much....we'll see who wins... lol so the score is 1-0 to you (just thought I oughta get Daz' d/r vote outta the way... even tho my vote was honest)
    LOL... Ur a funny beefer.

Battle Record
    20-6
    a what?

Supermod Me.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Icarus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    LOL... Ur a funny beefer.
    lol you're funny lookin, lol j/k you'd better beat Daz this week, or else.... well or else your gonna lose A LOT of respect