LIGHTS
    As I rise the sounds arrive to fill and revive my minds eye
    My limbs feel tight despite the effort moving is a losing fight
    The darkest of sounds clouds out the night then I hear a cry
    A soft moan slides from the sight I don’t see by the light
    That tears seen by the blind, I can’t bear to look so I go right
    I didn’t have to overhead what they said, it was my fate to see this… dead

Underneath
    Sittin lonley, so cold show me whos bold when i stand to something someone told me//
    I feel restless light weight, depression, something my mind's hated for years of seventeen//
    I ask myself, why am i by myself, without the lesson i've been here, shaking and shivering//
    Standing watching family members cry a tear for me when i've been here for years//
    I'm here, but now i'm gone, turned to see my body, now i'm in a 'dead run'//
    I figured cancer or shot by a gun, but this is my life, i'm steadily joggin, whats done is done//
    I remember the knife, pressed to my plates, i take a second to remember my fate//
    Ran through, done deal, my chest hurts so much, i still feel the cold steal//
    My lifes been stolen, for something of the heard run, since blind men can't see, i'm deaf in the long run//
    Its obserd, i lived my life the way i wanted, now its cut short, put to the end//
    Turn the corner to fall in a puddle, water drips, but i still sit dry look up to see... that this is the end//

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DesigneR
    Battle Record
    25-12
    Awards 25+ Wins
    GANGSTAH FAM GANGSTAH keep it up this shit was ill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IJL
    ProjectTribulatum

Scittso
    nice drop dawg. . . i was feelin dis . . keep dis shit cummin B
    one

Battle Record
    27-2
    Awards SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    Realist Was Dope As Hell
    I Think Titan Came Alright, But Real Stole The SHow.
    .WP.
    .. It' Still Perfect..

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    sureal said it as it is....both came well none the less a worthy read.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Realest was decent..

The imagery and emotion was there, I think your vocab could use some work but that will come with time.

Now I feel that Titan threw of the verse, no offence. There was a great flow going for Realist and then it got thrown off.

Final Comment: Decent piece, I would like to see Realist continue with it by himself. Titan all you need to do is elevate a little..

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Werdness. .
    Realist outshone on this collab, he's working internals and multi's into his verses, keeping the flow short and to the point, holding the readers attentions, keeping to the topic nicely, all he really needs is some orignal thought-provoking lines, a strong writers voice, a slightly better word choice and a topic he that comes from his heart - then he'll be a pretty decent topical writer.

Titan's verse really lacked, the internals were there but they were basic, the lines had horrible structure and thats what threw the flow wto that verse as i read it. Overall though a decent topic, both could use more imagery and emotion in there pieces but still, elevation is the key.

Eace-Pay!

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Genesis_two
    that shit was fucken hot mad good drop -1-

Juicy_J
    your not gonna get a mod spot

yog_dogg
    thats sme good shit dogg nice drop return the favour checkout back in jail http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=80510

Pugilist
    both of those verses were fuckin tight, some deep shit, good imagery, props to both.

Realist i'm lovin your style, and what you spit here shows mad skill. Def keep that shit up, cus i'm really feelin this spit.

Titan's style is unique, i felt his structure didn't hurt him here cus he kept up with good rhyming internally, i felt it was creatively put down.

good shit.

gotaloveforrap
    yo i was feelin that shit, the flow was good, the vocab and wordplay were off the hook, overall that shit was phat. keep postin dude i really enjoyed readin that.

yo please return the favor by readin and respondin to My Thoughts and Chances, thanx

peace.....

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    yo twin this was graphic the story was expressed well everyone fed right into it i read like i would listen to it and this needs an audio this was to hot twin im serious
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

~ProPaiN~
    HOT ISH............NO DOUBT FAM

GANGSTUH.............i should say in one word...lol

DesigneR
    Battle Record
    25-12
    Awards 25+ Wins
    yeah hot drop but you cats ain't gangstah like me and PRO

GANGSTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

IJL
    ProjectTribulatum