User Tag List

View Poll Results: which newbie is better?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • *bLaNkz*

5 100.00%
  • ILL TERRORIST

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: *bLaNkz* vs terrorist

*bLaNkz* vs terrorist

you know the rules and i'm spittin as soon as possible

*bLaNkz*
    ira mane...Ma FIRSS battle on RB....

Only time u ill is when u sick to your stomach...i got doctors tryin to save your orgins, leave your 'brain on ice' in a bucket..it's to late-'brain freeze' dun cut it//
    You wanna war wid bLanKz..terroists thinks he's ILL but why is his avatar blank..i can tell his girl is 'ILL', cuz he got worts on his lips and his breath is stank// ((ILL as in STD's..herpes makes genitals smell))
    BlaNkz claiming victory over this 'Household cat'... i stay flawless as ma surface is barely 'scratched'..tha 'flames' i spit in battles,just can't be 'matched'// (( house broken cats are de-clawed))
    Your an ILL terrorists but who you terrorising...your words arnm't shytt,so it's gotta b your image kid..."body of a dragon n head of a lion"...i'll cut your 'mane' and leave you lookin like a 'bitch lie'n'// (( female lions don't have manes...play on words lie'n=lion))
    'ill terrorists' more lik a baby 'afgani casualty with tha flu'...your mic's unplugged n with tha cord im straggling you..terrorists gettin 'laid in rest' like tha 'souls of old prostitutes'////

good luck!
    sTrAiGhT sPiTTen...

*bLaNkz*
    ^^^^^^uppin...i thought u said u were gunna drop soon after...wateva tho..10-20bar ting..no cv/drv...

man you want me to spit first so you can feed off my 'rhymes', pussies like you doing gy ass "crimes"/
    rappin so horrible you cant even make 'dimes', i spit better when im suckin on "limes"/
    you call yourself blanks cause thats all ya 'spittin', battling me....u must have half ya brain "missin"/
    your punches are like pokes...i could kill you while im 'pissin', your big time lines aint even "dissin"/
    you might as well not spit cause ya already 'lost', i'll snap you like i do a peice of "floss"/
    dumb bitch you cant beat me if you was prayin with a 'cross',you will still lose even if you sucked off the "boss"/
    this battle is like basketball and im dunkin in ya 'face',send to the bench cryin cause you outta "place"/
    and after this im down to give you a rematch you 'discrase', but first tell ya mom i want back my "lace"/
    and i know you close to ya mom but a bit too 'much'you suck her dick and u play 'touch' for "touch"/
    and i'll snap ya legs with a slow and painful 'CRUNCH',so ya gonna need more than one "crutch"/
    im a soldier in this rap game 'man'beatin you is like shootin close range at a pop "can"/
    killin this fag is easy cause he's 'bland', only ever relationship was with a guy named "dan"/
    you couldnt touch 'me', and im drug 'free',even if i smoked out both lungs you still catch "thee"/(me)
    and your a native, natural born 'cree', chasin lysol trucks and gettin into college "free"/(some get shcool for free)
    you say im what happens when rubba rips in 'bed'i say your what happens when drugs go to ya moms "head"/
    cause ya mom drank while pregnant and ya dad made blood-'shed',and after this your gonna need a "med"/(medical kit)
    you dont join audio cause your voice is high and 'girly' i would hear a squeek if you made 'hurly'-"burly"/
    in school a nerd like you must get a daily 'swirly', but you like it cause your never shower and your "dirty"/

here it is sorry i took so long but i got kicked off the comp.....uppin...........votes.....votes

*bLaNkz*
    hahaahaha finally..nice try on personals styll..but i don;t kno n e wun named dan..and as far as im told i dun sound like a girl....
    respect nice verse..uPPIN FOR VOTES

ya it was kinda wierd........and respect to you on your first battle...........uppin................votes

uppin for a third time.............................................. ................................this 100 thing sucks........

MC GAMBIT
    that was preety sick yo!
    BLankz got some nice spit an flow but i think that ill got this one cause of better sturcture an punches an shitz!!!!!!!!!1

****************HOLLA*******************

hit this up yo!!!!!!!
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=69253

aight......uppin..............uppin............... ...votes man we need votes........................

MC Rory Breaker
    Blanks got this, he had better punches, but Ill had some nice punches too. Close battle, and nice work.

ok we need more than one vote.............................................. ........................................

D-underground6
    i think ill took it with the wordplay and multis and also a little by da punchlines but da shit was close as fuck.............................................V OTE=ILL

poll vote.......pole vote...............come on people 4 more and i win..................................

*bLaNkz*
    Mc GAMBITS a hate vote cuz we had beef b4... 1-1..n if gambits counts it's 2-1 for you..this is tight as fukk...nice battle

uppin.................and its only 2-1 cause the one guy cant vote and the otha didnt pol vote................uppin