65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins

XL4REAL vs DaShowStoppa2

5 bars or 10 lines
    u spit first
    no c h dr votes

ill drop asap after u holla
    Hit N' Run

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    40-68
    wass up man no worries, im checkin in, bare with me though im at work and have lunch from 2 until 2:30 so bad timing really. You can spit first if you dont wanna hang on???

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    take ya time playa im bout 2 go back 2 sleep in a min and i wont no show trust me im out holla

.................................................. .......................................
    Hit N' Run

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    40-68
    Dashowstoppa, wannabee hip hopper, maximum security prison soap dropper::
    I gotta stop ya, before your rhyme dropper, so you know I flow betta than lava flow hotta.
    I know I got ya, this rhyme I spit proper, you pinned counted three with my weight on top-ya::We both intravienus our fluid spits we swapper, your blood rejected underground your nothing but a chart toppa.
    You cheesey mutha fucka, the only reason you stop shows is cuz ya flows much wacker::Take a note out my book cuz when I spit im a jaw droppa.
    I build bridges between crowds and blown em down with my puffa::You a fat little pig that get hit with my chopper.
    187 you cry as Im rappin you like a door knocker::I beat you down with pleasure cuz you nothing but a copper. (fucking pig)

SWITCH

Take a little time to take heed of my message::You dont know who fucking with or who ya testin.
    Cuz you a little fish in a big sea, you gonna get wetted::Cuz you a wack mc you about to get vendetted.
    You aint nothing to me like a wound that needs dressin::Cuz all you spittin is puss cuz I know your infected.
    Infected with demons making you think your good:elusional scitzoprenic making you think your a hood.
    But you aint no thug and you aint no rapper neither::Just a public school wannabe with a minor mistameaner.

There you go dawg sorry it took so long, as I said im at work so have to do it inbetween.

Battle Record
    40-68
    Dashowstoppa, wannabee hip hopper, maximum security prison soap dropper::
    I gotta stop ya, before your rhyme dropper, so you know I flow betta than lava flow hotta.
    I know I got ya, this rhyme I spit proper, you pinned counted three with my weight on top-ya::We both intravienus our fluid spits we swapper, your blood rejected underground your nothing but a chart toppa.
    You cheesey mutha fucka, the only reason you stop shows is cuz ya flows much wacker::Take a note out my book cuz when I spit im a jaw droppa.
    I build bridges between crowds and blown em down with my puffa::You a fat little pig that get hit with my chopper.
    187 you cry as Im rappin you like a door knocker::I beat you down with pleasure cuz you nothing but a copper. (fucking pig)

SWITCH

Take a little time to take heed of my message::You dont know who fucking with or who ya testin.
    Cuz you a little fish in a big sea, you gonna get wetted::Cuz you a wack mc you about to get vendetted.
    You aint nothing to me like a wound that needs dressin::Cuz all you spittin is puss cuz I know your infected.
    Infected with demons making you think your good: Delusional scitzoprenic making you think your a hood.
    But you aint no thug and you aint no rapper neither::Just a public school wannabe with a minor mistameaner.

There you go dawg sorry it took so long, as I said im at work.

edited tha word "Dilusional" - KnUckLe~hEaD
    Last edited by Jay Pana; July 23rd, 2003 at 01:01 PM

Battle Record
    40-68
    whats with that fucking smiley face fucking up my spit, i never put that there? DELUSIONAL is meant to be the word, for fucks sake!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    haha nice spit lol bout da smilie face ill spit in bout a hour or 2 when i wake up 100% i will show up aight im out holla

.................................................. ..................................
    Hit N' Run

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    aight check it

my "flows will viciously rip out" your "esophagus" so you can say they left you "breathless"//
    my flows "physically rape"and leave you wit "sexual signs of bein molested"//

Ill "detach your eyes" from your "socket" and put them facin your way so you can "watch yourself die"//
    Ill "mentally twist ya neck" in a "blink of an eye"//

Ill "drown" you in "hydroidic acid" that way you can "elevate higher than me"// (your soul will fly to heaven)
    Ill "cut you up" and leave ya "body parts ill sorted" so the "CSI can clean up the debris"//

Ill put my "9 mil" to the "left side of ya dome" and "shift ya mind right"//
    Ill make you a new "bed", "sleepin tall" in a "burial site"// (sleepin tall means 6ft deep)

I "borrowed" a "machete" from "OJ" and I made ya "neck happy and smile"//
    Ill leave your "body on the sidewalk" my "name by the body" and I still wont be "charged wit manslaughter on trial"// (like OJ simpson)
    Hit N' Run

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    sorry i took to long uppin fo votes (1)

.................................................. ...............
    Hit N' Run

str8 jacket
    good battle

showstoppa won with harder punches and better flow

vote for show

peep my battle vs gunnrunna i need one more vote for tko so i can battle again peace

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    thanks fo votin uppin fo mo votes (2)

.................................................. ...................................
    Hit N' Run

~JacK ThA RippA~
    Ya I gotta gree with Str8 I think The show stoppa got this he hit harder, you both had good flow though

no beef with XL hes still damn good, anywayz niggas can you hit this rap of mine up with some votes? thanks peace

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=67515

twistabill
    look XL just got killed he dident have shit on show stoppa............................................ ................................................

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    thanks fo votin uppin fo mo votes (3)

.................................................. .............................
    Hit N' Run

str8 jacket
    eh show check out my battle against twistabill
    look familiar
    this dude is totally bitting you
    ================================================== ==========================================