21-3

G UNIT BROOKLYN vs Rise

10 lines
    45 minute time limit after check in
    No recycling..
    you ready?

Battle Record
    21-3
    I have 2hours..then I'm going out somewhere...so hurry up & check, if you dont post a check in within the next 30 minutes i'll post my verse tommorrow...

BROOKLYN
    check in.........................................

BROOKLYN
    you postin yet?

Battle Record
    21-3
    Just checkin in.....I'm out, so I will post tommorrow when you are on....just wait til im on tommorrow so we can key at the same time..So none of us waist a verse

BROOKLYN
    CHECK-IN
    YOU READY NOW?
    .................................................. ........................

Battle Record
    21-3
    Ready....Strart Keying
    .................................................. .................................................. .....

Spittin Quik
    Damn dis is gonna be a TIGH ASS BATTLE prefrably the on the Best battles of the year. Ay yo ill post when yall finished but check my shit out
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=48888

Strick
    NOt to be in yall battle But rise this is important. Can You Check your Pm box when you get done doing what you do

Battle Record
    21-3
    Good Luck.....I know your in my crew and all, but that dont mean I'ma go easy on ya...lol

**50 cents Many Men Beat Drops**

Lets work!!!

**GunShots hit Mr.Brooklyn**

HAHA..I'm hearin you Bitch, Your more Holy than a spiritual Lift,You should put my verse "between Bread" and "Bite",Its the only way you'll have a "Miracle Whip"::
    No one likes what you writ, even your Avy is Trying to shoot that Terrible Shit,I'm tellin you this...No one feels your "Presents in Threads", even if I gave you a "Wearable Gift"::

Your about as Hot, as Sented-Preciuos-Candles..This dude would not be able to say "IM Hot", if HOT was his Instant-Message-Handle::
    His Real name is CRANDLE...lol...what a 50-reppin-scandal, He has asthma & Bifococals, and the only time he goes toe to toe, is in his Precription-Leather-Sandals::lmfao

Fucking Nerd

**Beat switches to 50cents "Your Not Like ME"**

I dont see him or Lable him 'threat', and I'm able to Bet...He'll have atleast one "DiCk RiSe" or "ForHead" Joke, but His Only Connection..is his Cable InterNet::
    He'll need protection..As my Punches intersect, His silly Rep, But he cant defeat my "Minds Theories" even if he battled "BILLY NEXT"::

For you all who are not active....Mind Theory & Billy are suspected to be the same person....Now that that is cleared up..shall we proceed

Fuck Spit or Swallow!!Both..You Suck with Spits...you could Install Toilets on ceiling, and Peeps still dont would not ^UP^ your Shit::
    You DumAss Prick....I see your on the right "Track", but you Still getting Fucked up like a Slut-Subway-chick::
    Your Like Forensic Detectives with those dusty-prints, your not 50 "GANGTAS DONT BUMP YO SHIT"::
    The only time you got shot was for Antibiotics, The Only time you Hold heat was with OVEN MITS!!!!!!!!::

Gi-Gi-Gi-Gi-Gi-Gi-GET YO WACK AS OUTA HERE

**Beat Fades**

Another Education in Elevation

Rise
    Last edited by Rise; May 22nd, 2003 at 01:43 PM

Battle Record
    21-6
    hey can yall do me a fav and drop an honest vote on my battle wit phantik thanx ill hit this up soon's it done

and dope verse rise
    chain look like anti-freeze/fresh like manny be -jay-z

BROOKLYN
    *CLEARS THROAT*
    UMM I HAVE MY SHIT TYPED BUT HOW MANY LINES WERE WE SUPPOSE TO DO....I HAVE TEN BUT IM ASKING BECAUSE THE WAY YOU TYPED THAT I CANT TELL IF THE LONG LINES ARE 1 BAR OR JUST 1 LINE TO YOU..JUST WONDERING BEFORE I DO MORE OR LESS

Battle Record
    21-3
    They are long lines....So it would be 10 lines
    .................................................. ..........................

BROOKLYN
    Stick-to salad tossing, this homo always “fucks up” in battles, cus he knows I’m-on-top, quick-news, I’ll beat this high tide rise-ing faster than an “auctioneer’s speech”, cus I rhyme-“nonstop”//
    Your bars get-stopped, my “units” is “sky high”, the battle was over before it even-“star”ted, “sea red” sweat-drop down your face when I make “cuts in your head”, and “leave-ya-parted”//
    rise..he’s-retarded, after losing in “a tourney” he’s thinking of “suicide” as his final-“plea”, his keys’-departed, cus he couldn’t ‘handle cane’ like the slick hands of a blind-mc//
    you masturbated “overseas”, and now you claiming that you fucked-“a-broad?”, the facts-were-stated that you have no “delivery, man”, which conducts-“male-fraud”//
    don’t-applaud-yet ima make a known pledge, expect simplicity from his shook-up-crew-too, I own-flawed-vets that set bad examples, even the kid in your avatar doesn’t ‘look-up’-to-you//
    lol..your a guy disguised girl that loves to put “make up” on your “clit” to click, in fact, when you see me commin, it hurts to run becuz your "pussy" “lips-stick”//
    Like “lightning” “electricity” is flowin thru my “veins” “whether” or not I get “charged” depends on your “blood” stains//
    Ill fuckin burn yo “faggot” ass like a “bundle a sticks”, even with me chasing you you keep suckin on those dicks//
    Rise, your intellect is true to your fame your stupid ass watched “tnt” hoping it would help your skills “explode”, your ass better run bitch cause im goin into rage-rise killin mode//
    Me rhymin-hard, not at all, but still like “al-pacino, in this art”, ya “face is scarred”, forget this verse, the other lines will just crush ya worse//

Battle Record
    21-3
    Oky Doky...Upity Up Up for votes...lol
    .................................................. .................................................. .....