View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bongkers

2 28.57%
  • -Marvelous-

5 71.43%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: CHAMP MATCH: Marvelous vs Bongkers - VOTE!!!

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

CHAMP MATCH: Marvelous vs Bongkers - VOTE!!!

Check in by Thursday 1159 pm EDT
    Verses due Friday 1159 pm EDT
    agree on a line limit (10-20)

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: CHAMP MATCH: Marvelous vs Bongkers

Ay thereee buddyyyy

12-14 cool?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-6

sounds good fam, GL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GL Marv

ur wack ass robbed me last time, but now I'm leaving you broken & scared
    cause you crossed the line - which is something you should have done over ur bars
    he thinks he's gona champ again, and he's acting like I'm new to this
    & I don't respect that clown intent - but I do find his line of work humerous
    plus I heard ur pussy games weak & for that I'll never pass you indo
    cause if his girls feeling marvelous in bed, then I'm sneaking out her bathroom window
    I heard this broke fuck wants to get famous through his rappin bisness
    so I'll choke you with a towel & smack u with my chain - an you can go from rags to riches
    you depressing fuck, stop droppen em fake personals, u dont know me
    shit I'd give u a taste of ur own medicine, but ur one anti depressant away from an OD
    he wants to find a mate & guys with aids are the type he likes to date
    so It's not uncommon to see marvel drawn to groups of guys wearing tights and capes

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

you suck my dick said my songs nice, already beat u, u picked the wrong fight
    and since i already beat u once, its only obvious that il rip this bong twice
    bring the nine iron , to this baby, and swinging clubs at this fake G
    you were a like a golf ball in your last battle,, the way you got cracked off A.T
    this dick aint even a little tuff, plus his girl said his ball sack is shriveled up
    and im pretty sure girls dont think your bongkers, when they mention your little nuts
    lemme throw the next shot, luthers jelous cause his girl likes all of his friends cocks
    plus he keeps calling me call of duty black opps.... cause im always in his x- box
    Seen ya battle in LLL ya couldnt hold composure, like someone had a rope and choked ya
    TextLuther? more like batman in the dark knight, the way you couldnt smoka a joka
    your a bit weird but you deff get down with Swag, i thought you were fresh B
    until i realized when you said you fuck wit Styles...u actually meant sexing that emcee

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: CHAMP MATCH: Marvelous vs Bongkers - VOTE!!!

cause if his girls feeling marvelous in bed, then I'm sneaking out her bathroom window
    so I'll choke you with a towel & smack u with my chain - an you can go from rags to riches
    shit I'd give u a taste of ur own medicine, but ur one anti depressant away from an OD
    so It's not uncommon to see marvel drawn to groups of guys wearing tights and capes

vs.

you were a like a golf ball in your last battle,, the way you got cracked off A.T
    this dick aint even a little tuff, plus his girl said his ball sack is shriveled up
    and im pretty sure girls dont think your bongkers, when they mention your little nuts
    lemme throw the next shot, luthers jelous cause his girl likes all of his friends cocks
    plus he keeps calling me call of duty black opps.... cause im always in his x- box
    Seen ya battle in LLL ya couldnt hold composure, like someone had a rope and choked ya
    TextLuther? more like batman in the dark knight, the way you couldnt smoka a joka

Good battle here. Both had some creative lines, good punches, good references. Both had decent opening lines, bongkers had some creative lines, and marv did too. Both closing lines hit hard I think Bongkers had the harder hit coming off the closing line. Marv had better set ups and harder punches. This line i think won the battle:

It was pretty clever. Good battle guys. Both came hard.

v - marv.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

^LMAO SICK!

vs

DAMN!
    until i realized when you said you fuck wit Styles...u actually meant sexing that emcee

good battle overall. thought marv lost after readin the first few bars but he picked it up
    and never dropped the ball. Bong came pretty coo too but had some punches that just
    missed and a couple that were poorly executed imo. definitely a good show from both of you though.

v. marv

joeboston = Mad
    Battle Record
    11-11

cause you crossed the line - which is something you should have done over ur bars

vs.

Holy shit! Best battle I've read thus far. Either of you could of easily won this. Every bar was dope as fuck. The two bars in bold were the ones that I felt were the best though. Marvelous' was a lot more complex and required some thinkin', which helped the punch connect that much harder. That bar was the decidin' factor in my opinion. Great battle to the both of you though.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

i'll try to start voting on title matches in FL from now on..

Luther

ok
    haha, nice
    lol coo
    way forced
    ehh
    eh okay closer

vs.

marv

nah
    okay
    nah
    lol damn good concept but terrible wording bruh
    no, forced
    bad closer

Overall, this is pretty good caliber for the FL since the last time I came up in here.
    Both got mad potential, but the breakdown speaks for itself. No hate, but I felt the winner was pretty clear here. Neither came all that amazing, but a couple bars stood out for Luthor in a good way, while marv had too many misses.

Vote: Bongkers

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-9

vs

this battle was close as shit..i'ma have to read over again & drop edit my vote in abit

Battle Record
    18-6

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

okish...
    ok...
    ok...
    eh... kind of corny
    okish...
    okish...

vs

eh... punch comes out of nowhere tbh... doesn't really fit the set up at all
    wording sucks... decent punch...
    lol... but ok punch...
    fuuuuucccckk.... this had POTENTIAL.... but the wording is so bad it takes away from the punch...
    eh... okish...
    nah...

Marv seemed a bit rushed... or he underestimated Bong... either way, shit wasn't as polished...

vote Bongkers

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

vs

Damn....very close battle here, i really thought either could have taken it. Both had a few misses that coulda been pretty good but im gonna have to give Marv the slight edge for harder hits. Bong actually came pretty nice and could have taken it but i just think Marv gets it in this one.

v/ Marv

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Bongkers

vs

Marvelous
    DAMN!

good champ match here. Bongkers had some ok bars but i have Marvelous taking it with more consistency. Bongkers slacked off a bit in his verse. That little nuts like to me was LOTB cuz it had me rolling and the multies were nice

v/ Marv