• -Marvelous-

5 100.00%
  • M-Var!o

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: FL HW Champ Match: -Marvelous- vs M-Var!o

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

FL HW Champ Match: -Marvelous- vs M-Var!o

Check in by Thursday 1159 pm EDT
    Verses due Friday 1159 pm EDT
    agree on a line limit

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: FL HW Champ Match: -Marvelous- vs M-Var!o

yeah im here ...12-14 cool?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

check im going 1000

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

need an ext until Saturday

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

no.

=] go for it my dude

Battle Record
    59-22

i peeped your style, nameplay ya opponents losses, with me it aint gon' help
    see i would flip that on you, but i would hate to feel like im braggin on myself
    n dont leave ya chickadee around me, ill scoop mommy like a ladle
    fuck ill as her if she yo baby, if she say yes nigga imma rob the cradle
    you are just a half ass clone that cant beat me, fool learn the hard way
    the battle people have been waiting on me battling you, Marv.....J
    ill kill Marv,no more FL magazine for me, with u in charge it cant get any betta
    when i give you the whole mag you wont be writing solo, jus answerin a death vendetta
    you not top tier in FL... dont trust the lies you read
    if you ever See Mar a Ten, he's helping old ladies to cross the street
    NO myth here Marvelous is a homo, something his family knows very well
    strange he was never liked bedtime stories, but was always into fairy tails
    dam ya breath smells dead, when broads talk to you they literally risk their neck
    prolly pay an arm and a leg at the Dentist, ever time he has a brush with death
    i saw you champed and couldnt have that its time u get traced in chalk
    they'll say the top spot had Mar, then Var came and cleaned the blemish off

16...pretty busy today homie ill check back later..good luck

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Your the worst in your set, i checked your battles and your wordings a wreck
    plus the way you had troublin containin Cred, how do you expect to deserve my respect
    wanna b peoples champ? this dude is a flake, fucked up now your due to be late
    only time we'd say your like The Rock in The Ring, is when Arch realizes his jewlerys fake
    this pussy couldnt champ LLL either, the crown is somethin u cant get a hold on bitch
    You would think your gag reflex was real sensistive, the way you battled and choked' on $pit
    You aint a lethal lyricist you fake bitch, you aint a gangsta neither so save it
    This poser thought he had street Cred...< caz that MC thru him thru the pavement
    and his last 3 battles were worse, hes a pussy i dont need to ask him why
    Caz i seen the way King Ancel KO'd him, And Then Tim deaded him and made Thatkidcry
    See I'm throwin punches you cant catch, throwin hands wit me s'like havin ya hands latched
    M-Var!..<even your name was shocked when it was mentioned with mine in a champ match
    Your rap career will never see checks, so you bump loud music to release stress
    Then you popped in a CD... but the rest of that crew was trying to press eject
    I seen your wall chat and i seen Verbs, Tryna be a mod? but now you seem worse
    how the hell do u expect not to be called fake, when your crews not even a real word?

lol i had a mag line just like yours i hada change it lol fucker! goodluck

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-9

mvario: concepts were lacking dude and ur muliti link ups were waaaaay off which really killed the whole impact of ur verse,the fairy tales line was easily ur LOTB but it's still not that fresh....can def tell u rushed it and didn't work on polishing up ur wording.

marvelous: def more consistant,was diggin the jewlery/spit & ur name & mine play.. other couple decent hits..overall u had better wording & freshser concepts that were executed better.

marvelous GmV, i can breakdown more if needed but i think this is good enuf

Battle Record
    11-2

Nice battle here, Marv got this battle for me though, had some pretty strong personals in there, more of his bars landed then Var!o's, Var had some solid stuff like the fairy tails and brush with death, all though I think the brush with death could have been a bit better still, was a good effort none the less though, Marv just had a harder hitting verse, mainly because he had a good amount of personals that hit, cool battle though fellaz, 1..

VOTE: MARV

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

ill kill Marv,no more FL magazine for me, with u in charge it cant get any betta
    when i give you the whole mag you wont be writing solo, jus answerin a death vendetta

vs.

You aint a lethal lyricist you fake bitch, you aint a gangsta neither so save it
    This poser thought he had street Cred...< caz that MC thru him thru the pavement
    Caz i seen the way King Ancel KO'd him, And Then Tim deaded him and made Thatkidcry
    See I'm throwin punches you cant catch, throwin hands wit me s'like havin ya hands latched
    M-Var!..<even your name was shocked when it was mentioned with mine in a champ match

good battle here in my opinion. I think marv came harder with the hard hits from his personals. Vario had some good lines as well, both had some good punches, both had okay vocab, marv was more creative, i think both couldve worded their opening/closing lines a little better as well. marv came stronger and harder in this one. no hate, elevate.

v- -marvelous-

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    9-2

see i would flip that on you, but i would hate to feel like im braggin on myself
    Decent Opener
    Okay....
    Decent, but not everybody is gonna understand it
    nahh
    I didn't like this one
    Nice
    dam ya breath smells dead, when broads talk to you they literally risk their neck
    Good wordplay
    weak closer

vs.

plus the way you had troublin containin Cred, how do you expect to deserve my respect
    Nice Opener
    only time we'd say your like The Rock in The Ring, is when Arch realizes his jewlerys fake
    Nice wordplay
    this pussy couldnt champ LLL either, the crown is somethin u cant get a hold on bitch
    You would think your gag reflex was real sensistive, the way you battled and choked' on $pit
    Yet again... Nice
    Nahh... can't use two lines involving Cred
    I didn't like this one
    Good
    Good
    how the hell do u expect not to be called fake, when your crews not even a real word?
    Okay... But not that good for a closer

This was a great battle. Vario had a lot of good lines, as did Marv. However, I found Marvs punches more consistent, and stronger bars overall. I just thought you drove the use of people who beat Vario into the ground.

V.Marv

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

Vario:

wording was awkward here. I feel as if the concept you were going for was saying he had your style, and that if you flipped it on him you would be dogging on yourself. I like the concept, but it wasn't really executed.

"fuck ill as her if she yo baby" is really odd to read and doesn't make sense. concept was cool, though, the baby/cradle play is clear enough.

pretty simple, but effective. there's nothing wrong with a simple play or flip so long as it's clean and true

"answering a death vendetta" is a weird way to say it, but concept works, some gunplay but I like it

this was a stretch to me. I always pronounced Samaritan as "suh-mare-i-tin."
    In any case, this wasn't bad, just stretched

again, should have cleaned up the wording ("he never liked bedtime stories" would have been better), but I like the punch.

I thought you were juggling too many concepts in there for this to work. you have the brush/dentist/bad breath, then the risk your neck/pay arm and leg/death bit, and nothing really tied all of them together. Too complex can hurt the punch.

I liked this, good closer. this worked because one, a mar is a blemish, and second because the letter V is (roughly) present in the letter M if you look at them physically. so yeah, clever, nice line.

Marvelous:

this doesn't quite work. I get the play on cred and respect, and that he lost to Credential, but you gotta find a way to phrase it so it works both ways (people don't say "oh that dude contains cred" when referring to street cred nah mean?). it's not bad, just slightly off

lol, this was clever, I liked it

again, the play doesn't connect how you worded it. plus, the punch basically just states that he lost to someone else, which (even if the wordplay was flawless) is kind of a soft blow. If it was an embarrassing loss, explain why/how in a clever punch, or at least have a stronger flip on the opponent's name.

I liked this, it was much better than the first Cred line, but the fact that you had 2 of them, where the flips were basically the same, lessens the impact.

not feeling this, basically just listed off opponent's he's lost to. Plus, the play on that kid cry only works one way (unless Tim's win over Vario made the person ThatKidCry).

lol I liked this. another example of a simple punch that works

another good one, funny

not feeling this. setup doesn't have much to do with the punch, and the punch itself, though true, is pretty soft.

Vote: This was a good battle. Vario was more consistent, but he lacked haymakers. Marvelous had the bigger misses, but overall his wording was better and he had a couple of zings. So I vote for Marvelous.

Battle Record
    18-6

ehh
    wasn't feeling this
    OK, wording could have been stronger
    didn't like this one a whole lot either fam
    a bit of a reach for the wordplay nameplay there, creative tho
    lol nice
    decent
    ehh

OK
    I dunno why you threw arches name in there it kinda threw the wording off IMO, but I lol'd and this concept was pretty dope
    prolly a little played. OK line
    nice line, but using a cred reference twice? not feeling that bro
    ok
    lol, nice concept..
    lol nice
    ok

felt this was pretty one sided, seemed like Var rushed his verse cause his wording was pretty messy, marv dropped pretty strong here, he was consistent with the good lines and had far fewer misses.. no hate var

V - Marvelous