View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Art.

5 100.00%
  • miracle

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CHAMP MATCH: Miracle vs Marvelous(wins)

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

CHAMP MATCH: Miracle vs Marvelous(wins)

Heavy Weight Champ Match!!!!!!!!

12-20 lines

Agree on limit or match 1st poster

Check in by Wednesday 1159 pm eastern

Verses due Friday 1159 pm eastern

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: CHAMP MATCH: Miracle vs Marvelous

im going 20

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

in that case il go 21.....or 20 lol goodluck bruh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

match these eight bars

1-2 hits will stretch him....then this jerk done
    cuz ur punchs like felons in the army, something you need to war con
    im on the move...while his rise to the top is going slowly
    skillwise marv like bathrooms in basements, he sinks below me
    claims he's taking punches,flow, n multies but i think he worthless
    cuz in those catorgories he couldn't sweep across dusting at churches
    i'll lay him out on the mat..crush ur head until ur brain goes splatt
    then watch as marvel capsize faster then getting fitted for a superhero's hat
    this overweight fuck aint getting pussy, marv never unhooking a bra
    his sexlife is popping tho--------->missionary on top of a blowup doll
    this guy runs from battles..so i doubt he'll even show for this bout
    cuz dudes like natural child births...always TAKING THE PUSSY WAY OUT
    says he carry's guns like a gangster.. but that ain't what this dudes bout
    truth is a tie breakers in soccor is the closes he ever came to a shoot out
    mir's punches connecting on ur face..now u've taking ur last breath
    my hits like notifications of a funeral, how my writtens invite you to death

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Named Miracle? you'll need one to keep the title your plannin to wear
    better to call you a fish out of water...the way you had trouble handlin Aer
    In the tag tourneys your shine wore out, seems you were stuck in the dark
    Ironnically your Wordz showed us why you'll always be standin under an Arch
    Said Hollow Cost you the battle? but it was your wack ideas that couldnt drop vets
    Now I've read the bible a couple of times...and still cant understand miracles concepts
    ya house is a shit hole,from the doors to the drapes, violations all over the place
    that crib is something like miracles mouth....cause we'll never see the fire escape
    Battled KP and simply robbed him, your after his title, rep, medals, the whole thing
    Mir went and got his nostril pierced....thinkin it would be proof of having Knows ring
    Lol, I'm servin this wack chump, hes supersticious so its leavin his ass fucked
    Il smash Mira with out hesistation....caz i was never one for believin in bad luck
    This is as sick as it gets, your not gettin respect everyone knew you would die
    check history, the last guy who said a miracle was good ended up gettin crucified
    Now see chrit called you a biter and i know its true stealin fuckin rhymes you crook
    Ya verse was cool ya matched Wordz perfect, so im askin ahGod which other of his lines u took

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-13

ok.. both in my crew so i'm assuming i can vote lol.

i think you both came pretty hard, to me that superhero hat and the pussy way out bars were your best mir. your flow was pretty good, but some of your punches were simple and seemed rushed. Marv, dope opener, all of your punches hit hard to me, Mir had a few good punches but to me, your whole verse was dope, very personal punches, ex. the closer lol. the knows ring line was dope, the fire escape, the Mira superstitious lines were dope. Overall i think Marv just came harder this time, very consistant and for that i give this to him.
    v/Marvelous

[YOUTUBE]EUFVyOVz-Sk[/YOUTUBE]

i cnt vote but im saying marvelous took this for me just for the fact that his seemed more polished , i see wt miracle was trying to do with the war con bar for example but it just didnt work for me , seemed slightly forced .. both good verses but i feel marvelous was more polished and personal

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: CHAMP MATCH: Miracle vs Marvelous--------VOTE

claims he's taking punches,flow, n multies but i think he worthless
    cuz in those catorgories he couldn't sweep across dusting at churches

vs

Said Hollow Cost you the battle? but it was your wack ideas that couldnt drop vets
    Now I've read the bible a couple of times...and still cant understand miracles concepts
    Lol, I'm servin this wack chump, hes supersticious so its leavin his ass fucked
    Il smash Mira with out hesistation....caz i was never one for believin in bad luck
    This is as sick as it gets, your not gettin respect everyone knew you would die
    check history, the last guy who said a miracle was good ended up gettin crucified

miracle had a few concepts that were played and used so that really hurt him here. Marv had some fresh bars and original personals that went pretty solid so he gets it pretty comfortably this match.

v. Marv

Battle Record
    30-4
    Awards 25+ Wins

this guy runs from battles..so i doubt he'll even show for this bout
    cuz dudes like natural child births...always TAKING THE PUSSY WAY OUT

vs

Now see chrit called you a biter and i know its true stealin fuckin rhymes you crook
    Ya verse was cool ya matched Wordz perfect, so im askin ahGod which other of his lines u took

DOPE DOPE battle, one of the closest ive seen in a while. with that being said, i thought marvelous edged it at the end with his closer, which was much harder than mir's imo. both went really hard and came with fresh ideas and well flipped concepts, but imo Marv came harder and had more punches that illicited reaction from me and stung too. well done to both.

v/marvelous

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

vs

Named Miracle? you'll need one to keep the title your plannin to wear
    better to call you a fish out of water...the way you had trouble handlin Aer
    ya house is a shit hole,from the doors to the drapes, violations all over the place
    that crib is something like miracles mouth....cause we'll never see the fire escape
    Battled KP and simply robbed him, your after his title, rep, medals, the whole thing
    Mir went and got his nostril pierced....thinkin it would be proof of having Knows ring

ok tbh marvelous fucking dominated this from beggining to end niracle was ok and had nice concepts but his wording is off n it makes his punches suffer, marv however had dope wording there was a couple spots i thought he was to wordy but his concepts pulled it back, this was a landslide im actually impressed with marvelous lol

v/marvelous