Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • A.T.

5 83.33%
  • Filthy McNasty

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: CHAMP MATCH: A.T. vs Filthy McNasty - VOTE!!!

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

CHAMP MATCH: A.T. vs Filthy McNasty - VOTE!!!

Heavy Weight Champ Match!!!!!!!!

12-20 lines

Agree on limit or match 1st poster

Check in by Wednesday 1159 pm eastern

Verses due Friday 1159 pm eastern

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: CHAMP MATCH: A.T. vs Filthy McNasty

Check

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Check
    DayumNation

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Hologram bar breakdown v. Miracle View Post
    1.) meh too choppy imo 2.) ehh 3.) bit played 4.) meh 5.) not feeling it
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Hologram bar breakdown v. SirReal View Post
    1.) ehh 2.) not feeling it 3.) weak 4.) ehh 5.) could of done better with the concept imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Hologram bar breakdown vs. Oatmeal View Post
    1.) not feeling it and hella stretched 2.) way too wordy and the punch was lacking 3.) not bad even tho you wrote "he prefers" lol 4.) weak and too stretched...you gotta work on reducing your words per line ratio homie 5.) ehh closer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal View Post
    Style's been feeling curious, and he's straight he hopes
    but its clear your sexuality is as suspect as AT's votes
    Congrats on champing FL twice... bitch, its obvious I see through scams
    Either his alias is V.H. or your style's hated cause you parallel-a-Gram
    It's true A.T. beat me in TWT, but this here's another level though
    I'm glad he made it to the top, so I can drop you from a higher pedestal
    From noob tourney to FL HW, now you up shit's creek without a paddle
    Your name'll forever remain in the middle....tier of textcees on rapbATtles
    Hold shift while using comma, cuz you need less grammatical overdose
    I'll follow his lead & drop M^ when I leave your body laying coma-tose
    It's March Madness & this Wildcat'll make you take the slow route fluke
    Cuz I won't need grand wizardry when I use multiple KKK's to blowout Duke
    Your Formula1 despite a slow start with Marv leading in that pole position
    But the momentum switched gears right after your crews control kicked in*
    Razor sharp with the precision... Once I break down A.T., O.M.'s my next mission
    This split decision'll leave him with less than he started with like nuclear fission
    A.T.'s softer than the Snuggle Bunny, physically its no way he can harm me
    His bitch couldn't knock Filth stains out her sheets without airing dirty laundry
    Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    I asked vin to do my homework cause he was bored the other day. Lol
    Vin rocks Roos & probably copped you some Wallaby shoes once ya head swelled up
    We know A.T.'s an animal...cuz this marsupial birthed a style that's underdeveloped
    Quote Originally Posted by Dehesa View Post
    A.T. You've turned into a sarcastic person on here to fit in I guess? But your record was gained during FLs lowest times. My losses were from when it was santos. Also your run here isn't impressive
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dillinger. View Post
    Oh yeah I mustve forgot.. Since you're the new champ, youre too cool to say thanks.. A simple "Ty" wouldve done.. But na, you too raw now.. My bad, b I'll step back, give the champ some room.
    His status far-fetched like not admitting them bars stretched when you reaching see
    Placing F before A.T.'ll help him realize how slim your chances were of defeating me!

*M-Var!o & KnowP are in Creational Damage

Battle Record
    36-16

20 it is...

Originally Posted By Filthy McNasty
    Re: TWT Final Four: L30N vs A.T.

Vote: A.T. for obvious reasons...
    Filthy's no poser....... but history shows that the times are bound to get colder,
    So why bother postin.................. when you can read the minds of the voters?
    Every chance of scoffing is lost, no beef here, cause filthy's always talking soft,
    And Im soon to be facin fishnets.......... once I knock this bitches stockings off,
    Your name dont lie your revolting dude, get stomped is what ur supposed to do,
    But you've had a hell of a run........ away from me, before I walked all over you,
    Ugly fuck had it tough growin up & now he's battling newbs knowin he shouldnt,
    Now he's thinkin noone cold hold him........ but its only cuz his mother wouldn't,
    This punk aint got no wealth to show, so you know hes never gonna belt a hoe,
    Only time a hoe throws herself at you, is when she runs outta other shit to throw,
    Your a bitch, but I know there's a man inside you, elevated? bitch u was lied to,
    How you claim its u against all odds... when every odd dude is lined up behind u,
    So, Filthy... step and get your neck snapped, if you finally grew your balls back,
    Clealy you morphed from weak to wack so..... I've got Evolve in the next match,
    He's a criminal kid........... hell bent on stealing shit, but he barely makes a dime,
    Cause this dumbass will take a stand...................... and leave the T.V. behind,
    I'ma up the ant'e to empty his purse, call my bluff.... and the shit will get worse,
    I show my hand and he'll read 'em and weep... like everyone who read his verse,
    All of Filthy's verse, I'ma bustin it.......... do your research quick and get over it,
    Filthy spent days making his case.......................... only to leave, stuffed in it.
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    36-16

DayumNation

Battle Record
    8-8

Re: CHAMP MATCH: A.T. vs Filthy McNasty - VOTE!!!

Ummm kinda sloppy, ok personal.. 3/5
    This is what i like to a call a "pilot line." because it's a nice start to some heat, just doesnt flow to well with the opener 3/5
    Ouch this was nasty coulda open'd it better...but drew blood for sure 4/5
    idk about this...worded rough lil forced maybe..2/5
    eh, miss... filler if anything 2/5
    haha this was ight, not much of a punch more like a statement, 3/5
    Razor sharp with the precision... Once I break down A.T., O.M.'s my next mission
    This split decision'll leave him with less than he started with like nuclear fission
    eh weak 2/5
    His bitch couldn't knock Filth stains out her sheets without airing dirty laundry
    na...didnt work for me...2/5
    We know A.T.'s an animal...cuz this marsupial birthed a style that's underdeveloped
    again ok, coulda went harder with the quote imo, 3/5
    His status far-fetched like not admitting them bars stretched when you reaching see
    Placing F before A.T.'ll help him realize how slim your chances were of defeating me!
    FAT and slim chances?....didnt make since felt like it went the oppisite way you were going for, you coulda played this alot better, good idea none the less, 3/5

Overall=27/50 most of the verse felt like fillers, but the punches that did hit, hit hard, just focus more on wording it'd help you alot imo. no hate levate fam.

Vs.

Filthy's no poser....... but history shows that the times are bound to get colder,
    So why bother postin.................. when you can read the minds of the voters?
    Funny, but weak opener, 3/5
    Every chance of scoffing is lost, no beef here, cause filthy's always talking soft,
    And Im soon to be facin fishnets.......... once I knock this bitches stockings off,
    Not bad for a pilot line, this woulda been a better opener imo, 3/5
    But you've had a hell of a run........ away from me, before I walked all over you,
    Eh again feels like a bar gettin you amped up for punches to come, this is not really a mid-punch, more like a statement, 2/5
    Now he's thinkin noone cold hold him........ but its only cuz his mother wouldn't,
    lol this was funny, nice laugh 4/5
    Only time a hoe throws herself at you, is when she runs outta other shit to throw,
    haha another good laugh, 4/5
    Your a bitch, but I know there's a man inside you, elevated? bitch u was lied to,
    How you claim its u against all odds... when every odd dude is lined up behind u,
    Nice flip 4/5
    So, Filthy... step and get your neck snapped, if you finally grew your balls back,
    Not bad, not too much of a hit 3/5
    He's a criminal kid........... hell bent on stealing shit, but he barely makes a dime,
    Cause this dumbass will take a stand...................... and leave the T.V. behind,
    Ha, killin him with these jokes... 4/5
    I'ma up the ant'e to empty his purse, call my bluff.... and the shit will get worse,
    Na...played concept imo, 2/5
    All of Filthy's verse, I'ma bustin it.......... do your research quick and get over it,
    Filthy spent days making his case.......................... only to leave, stuffed in it
    Nice closure, fit well. 4/5

Overall=33/50 structure is kinda wack i really aint hip to the hole ....................... repetitive ish, but decent drop here none the less, good metaphores and word flips, you got what it takes stay with it and keep elevatin.

V=A.T. reasons above. No hate just elevate.

Battle Record
    36-16

DayumNation

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-12

cool but coulda been worded a bit better

I like this
    DOPE
    nopee
    agreed with slick this seems like filler
    this is cool
    nope
    ehhh
    coulda been worded better
    deff a dope idea but it didnt make sence, it seemed like you saying the chances of him beating you are big lol, coulda been a killer tho if ya got the wording right

vss

cool
    i like this
    this was ight agreed it set up was dope and the punch kinda let me down cool idea tho
    dope,laughed when i read this lol
    once again very cool good laugh
    dope
    ight word play
    lmaoo dopee
    nope
    Filthy spent days making his case.......................... only to leave, stuffed in it
    strong closer

aight break down i think AT got this , reading Nastys verse i was like AT has to come strong, and AT just came dope, ihave seen better but that TV stand line and the hoe line had me dying.. it was close but im going to give it to AT for being more consistant.

No Hate

Vote- AT

Honest Votes Please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...867/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...992/index.html

Battle Record
    36-16

DayumNation

Battle Record
    36-16

Let's get some votes people... I know this one of the better battles in FL...
    DayumNation

Gas Chamber Survivor Hollow Cost's Avatar
    Battle Record
    28-11
    Awards 25+ Wins

ehh
    iight
    ohk
    nahh
    i liked this one
    ohk
    nahh
    lol
    nahh
    ehh

vs

nahh
    nahh
    iight
    lol
    lol
    ohk
    iight
    lol
    nahh
    Filthy spent days making his case.......................... only to leave, stuffed in it.
    ohk

decent battle filth tried to come personal and had some nice lines, but i feel A.t. came with funnier lines and better wordplay and concepts. he had a few LOL lines that took this battle. no hate

V/A.T.
    Its simple neighbor, im blowin endo vapors
    run in ya window blow out ya temple with my widow maker

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

FM

good opener

this was dope. prolly one of your best bars

solid hit here

wasnt feeling this one

eeeh...not feeling this one either

haha okay

so so here. i see the WP with ATOM/fission but it didnt hit that hard

this was nice... airing dirty laundry haha

ok wp but i wasnt feeling this one

so so closer. should have been worded different. F at chance. it just didnt stand out enough.

vs

A.T.

lol good opener

ok i see the Misdirect but it just didnt hit hard

haha nice prolly your best bar imo

good Misdirect here

okay concept but i wasnt feeling it overall. wording hurt this one for me

i wasnt feeling this one

nope wasnt feeling this one either

haha ok

nice! heard the concept before but i liked this one

wasnt feeling the closer...rhyming "it" with "it". could have gotten away with it if you hit it with multi's but ass it throws the punch off wich is really sad because it was a nice mislead concept.

Good battle overall gents.you both brought something different to the table here. A.T. i see you are getting nasty with the misdirections. Filthy your wp has stepped up and is alot more clear. But i think imma go with Filth on this one. good punches + word play. he had one more bar i liked also.

v/ FM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    36-16

shout out to those who've voted... Keep em coming
    DayumNation

aka GryMe
    Battle Record
    1-7

filthy mcnasty

Not Feeling decent punch

Pretty good, decent hit

Not feeling the wordplay, ehhh punch

Decent hit not hard just decent

Likes this line pretty good hit

Good flow decent hit liked the wordplay

Wordplays there hits decent

Better closer finished stronger then you started

A.T.

Decent opener punch is there just not hard

Line hit also humurous wordplays there

Ehh not feeling this bar too much

LMAO nice punch, humorous lines probably the best lines so far

Wordplays there Not a hard punch but its still there.... Humorous aswell

Better closer Nice wordplay not so hard of a punch though

Over all close battle Both had some weak areas and good areas, Wordplays a little rough in both verses, Name plays had there ups and downs aswell
    v/ A.T
    N.C.N