Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Down For The Cause

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

Down For The Cause

"ayo ya'll ready ain't no time to pussy out i gotta get ya'll hype so ya'll can be down for the cause u kno wat i'm sayin"
    (Verse 1)
    ayo there's some nigga's down the street lookin fo some beef
    so they fuckin come down to my hood a start some shit wit me
    they say"u a faggot mothafucka i'll kill you and ya whole family"
    but i keep it cool they done made a mistake to come challeng me
    so i take a scroll down the street to visit my niggas down in MCity
    walk in wit my glock in my hand and say"are ya'll ready to get busy"
    then my nigga DD say yea wats da problem wats bout to be goin down"
    and i say"listen i need ya'll there is some niggas yappin down across town"
    and then my brother jumps in and says "ayo nigga's lets get this shit crackin"
    "because them othat niggas is bitches and ya know bitches r made for smackin"
    then i say"it's on let's go to they hood at about twelve it's time to break da law"
    "yo but first niggas i gotta make sure that ya'll can really be down fo the cause"

(Chorus)
    yo niggas this shits bout to go down
    we about to break all the laws
    they made it there destiny to die
    and now there destiny calls
    no time to back out no time 4 second thoughts
    cause i gotta make sure ya'll niggas is down for the cause

(Verse 2)
    aww yea niggas them pussies done fucked up this time
    cause all my niggas gettin in da car holden the big nine's
    we get ready as we put on all are black clothes & attire
    and all my niggas is serious ready for my plan to take fire
    as we cruised down the streets faces grim and lights dim
    we taking a stroll around and da streets are lookin grim
    i really can't believe these nigga's actin like they hard
    but just wait until my glock leave em physically scared
    our little joyride is ova now it's time to get real serious
    and none of my ppl are gettin scared or neither delirious

(Chorus)

(Verse 3)
    ayo one more time niggas i gotta make sure ya'll down
    "hell yea we ready to lay this pussies under the ground"
    as we take the turn into the hood we know it's all good
    because them nigga's were hustlin thinkin dat they hood
    we drive down to the end of the road wit da windows up
    we roll back thru and start bustin blowin all da windows up
    my bro shot two nigga's down but his face still had a frown
    so i handed him the AK47 and told him to lay everything down
    as we made our last round trip my nigga DD got out and blasted
    we killed every nigga out there but if u they fam i'll buy the casket

(Chorus)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Banned
    Battle Record
    9-18
    aye that was pretty good homie i liked your flow and u had a somewhat dope chorus, Id say put some more vocab in it and its hott

Battle Record
    12-5
    yea homie that shit was hot.......as usual.keep writin
    ¿?

Battle Record
    9-6
    the structure was str8....jus work on ur wordplay a lil basic but its ok its hard.....but um jus work on that and ul get nicer when u keep writing...

also drop 2 links so it wont close

im dope.

Battle Record
    4-3
    I Put The 2 Links In My Sig

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

. . . . . .
    Battle Record
    27-7
    ...ite this was coo..u just need some creativity and werdplauy of a verse like this...ur talkin bout klillen and beefin....use some imagry so we can feel like were there in the beef with u get descriptive and ish ya feel me...ur structure was str and ur flow was on point that i can say most def

return the fav links in sig

Battle Record
    4-3
    more feed plz

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    35-27
    this piece was good from yu but I think you should make it an audio track cuz it will sound better as an audio track but keep up the good work.

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW
    [SOUNDCLICK]8054116[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    4-3
    Quote Originally Posted by vafinest
    this piece was good from yu but I think you should make it an audio track cuz it will sound better as an audio track but keep up the good work.
    if i had a damn mic i would but i ain't got a mic

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    52-21
    Keep shit poppin my nigga, I like it.....YALL CHECK MINE OUT

Battle Record
    4-3
    uppin for more feed

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    6-1
    Before i read...
    holy fuck that is long! i can tell now structure is off...

After i read...
    Haha that was str8 gangsta... haha... word. well it was good, but ive seen way better frum u man... it laced imagination... rhyems was ok but try and use some more complex ones... the 1st verse had horrible structure but u pulled it 2gether in the second and third... one thing i didnt like that much was all the dialogue in a piece... i think if u wanna do dialogue, there's a short story forum so do it in there... i liked the whole idea for this and i think it is more of a wax piece... all-in-all i think it wasnt ur best effort but was still pretty good... keep it up nigga
    IJL<--What More Do I Have To Say?

Battle Record
    7-7
    good shit.. i liked it.. keep this shit up

Battle Record
    4-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Word.Play
    Before i read...
    holy fuck that is long! i can tell now structure is off...

After i read...
    Haha that was str8 gangsta... haha... word. well it was good, but ive seen way better frum u man... it laced imagination... rhyems was ok but try and use some more complex ones... the 1st verse had horrible structure but u pulled it 2gether in the second and third... one thing i didnt like that much was all the dialogue in a piece... i think if u wanna do dialogue, there's a short story forum so do it in there... i liked the whole idea for this and i think it is more of a wax piece... all-in-all i think it wasnt ur best effort but was still pretty good... keep it up nigga

i know it could've been betta but it was just a quick song i put together in like 10 minutes

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Pharoah.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-7
    conecept is played an work on the vocab

otherwise it was a good piece
    Open Mics

Poetry

Last Word
    Twizteds Bodyguards

Quotes HOF

Originally Posted by Vamp.
    this is perhaps the gayest thread...ALIVE....