Thread: There can be only one,,, From collaberations

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

There can be only one,,, From collaberations

PT 1: -Bounce

It is he, the son of perdition;
    …the Lawless one, the idol Shepard, the Assyrian, the willful king
    the wicked one, the adversary, the enemy,& the spoiler of dreams…

…His true title’s been referenced but once in the living bible
    Tribal rivals question their preference each N every revival
    Denial of the wicked N vial will only allow the likud it’s trial
    Hostile nations are united under feign of his defiant reign
    Later to be slain all the same under Babylon’s system of bane
    Distain drips from the lips of this political serpent in deceit
    Concrete grips rip at the scripts maintained by the social elite
    Replete his thirst for blood watering at the jugular of cognition
    'tis but the price of admission when whore’n w/the opposition
    Face recognition or perish at the hands of his treasonous wake
    For goodness sake! …your so called psuedo-messiah’s a fake!…

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
    He is Antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son” (1 John 2:22)

There can be only one…
    …an ominous leader, skilled in the covert use of his firery tongue
    gone undetected it is certain, into The End of Times we are flung…

-Antichristos/Antichrist.............................................
    .................................................. ......
    ...There can be only one-

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Po'Ethics
    Battle Record
    6-4
    I liked this a lot... Your style is flawless... Your vocabulary was excellent... The imagery was great. I felt the lines were slightly long, however, that does not particularly matter as the quality of the piece was very good. It could've been longer, but I appreciate that this was for the topical collaborations league, so it needs to be short. The bible reference provided good context and made this a more 'real' read, as if this were a true story.

I was impressed, as always.... Nice piece... If you could check out one of the pieces in my sig I'd appreciate it.

Peace
    Po'Ethics Lives

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviate
    I liked this a lot... Your style is flawless... Your vocabulary was excellent... The imagery was great. I felt the lines were slightly long, however, that does not particularly matter as the quality of the piece was very good. It could've been longer, but I appreciate that this was for the topical collaborations league, so it needs to be short. The bible reference provided good context and made this a more 'real' read, as if this were a true story.

I was impressed, as always.... Nice piece... If you could check out one of the pieces in my sig I'd appreciate it.

Peace

Thanks for your time man, it's appreciated. I feel you on the length, but everything I had to say was said, this was merley an intro into the Anti-christ angle we werte going with. My partner must of decided my portion was enofor the win, or he must of knew there was going to be a no show.

I'll develope the second part to thsi if he has not already. The reason it felt like a real story, is because this IS biblical NON fiction, if you are a beliver. We've all heard the stories, so I was playing on that... We all know the times we live in, again I was playing on that.

Line lenght, well for me this is shorter than I'd normally go, I tend to write for audio at about 18-24 syllable per line, I know it sounds like a lot, but I do spit in upwards of 20 syllables a lin in audio easlily. So when I write, I write for audio, eveything I drop here winds up in an audio, so I continue to write with that in mind. I remember SMZ once mentioned the same thing in a topical tourney, then he became familar with my audios, and was like oh, I see now...

I'm glad you brought that up, tells me you know where your own limits are, a good writter will know those things about their self. I like that, my fortee is a furious onslught of syllables, so I tend to write as such... Makes the most sense....

Po'Ethics
    Battle Record
    6-4
    Makes sense... That's why it's often hard to leave detailed analytical feedback for other people as you're really trying to interpret someone else's ideas... Writing style... Most pieces will be individual apart from the 'gangsta' pieces on here. Developing your own style is integral in your growth as a writer... I find that criticising other people's style can cause problems for this process... Throw people off what could've been the right path.

But anyway... This was a nice piece... I never usually consider syllable count, I just try to express my thoughts over a topic... My concepts. However, I suppose it's the next step for me to work with the technical aspects. Your pieces have helped me aspire to be a better writer and to work with things like that.

Keep writing though, you have an incredible talent with writing and you shouldn't forget that.
    Po'Ethics Lives

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Thanks for the words man. I think you got things down for the most part, now you just need to work on concepts. I think your writting is solid, now you need to up that mind game, once you have that down, you will then be where you want to be. I have faith, if you ever need some one on one help, just ask man...

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce

PT 1: -Bounce

…His true title’s been referenced but once in the living bible
    Later to be slain all the same under Babylon’s system of bane
    Replete his thirst for blood watering at the jugular of cognition
    'tis but the price of admission when whore’n w/the opposition

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
    He is Antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son” (1 John 2:22)

There can be only one…

-Antichristos/Antichrist.............................................
    .................................................. ......
    ...There can be only one-
    Well, this is yet, I feel an exceptinally excellent drop. I was feeling this from beginning to end. I really like the concepts used, as well as the imagery, your structure is justkilla When it comes to settn up ya lins, and verses to follow and flow evenly, the metaphourical aspect, and the twist that was taken, damn. delivery was really good and consistent. the vivdness that your verse portrays, is like none of any topicals I read before. The ride that you take your reader on, once they start readn ya topicals is just like watchn your favorite movie, ya never get enough. Overall Bounce, this was a really good piece, to the point, quick but yet just enough to make you want more... I really enjoy reading your topicals Bounce, and look forward to reading more from you in the near future. pz. ~Excellent

You've Earned a Custom Title! Obseen's Avatar

felt this opener flow was reall nice on it .

His true title’s been referenced but once in the living bible

first 2 lines on this was fire flowed liek water vocab is nice .

these 2 were my fave bars in this piece fire .

liked this alot.

There can be only one…

bang tht is real .

you bought fire on ths vocab was excellent all the way throught flow was nice topic was nice everything about it was good on a real keep it up bruv -1-

Gimme a Tenner, Bitch
    Battle Record
    14-21
    Very good piece. Come to expect stuff like this from you.

I liked the interpretation of this piece, went with in my eyes a quite unorthodox approach which sets it out from the other pieces.

The vocab was excellent, gave the piece that extra edge.

This was a very remarkable piece. Keep it up.
    Fuck a Sig!

Battle Record
    1-0
    Wow, nice work Bounce, this was almost flawless, a great piece.

yeah, it seemed short yet you wrote it for the TC tournament and there was going to be another part, so I feel you on that, I think you got across what you wanted to with this length anyway man. Your vocab was outstanding, not at all simplistic but still made it all flow well, this was really strong piece vocabulary wise, something I think you excel in... This was also very creative, its good to see you using the topic you were given this way, your creativity shone here and it all made up for a great read.

Overall, Im sorry this is weak feed but I really liked this piece, the vocab maybe the strongest I read in a while, well done Bounce.

Peace.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Nice work bounce.

Imagery was amazing, And your vocab keeps improving every drop........Every piece u drop, Collab or not, i have to read instantly. There is really nothing else to critique on this, just yto say this was flat out great man.

Peace

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Thanks all, I really apprciate your support, and I'm glad you guys enjoy my work. I just wish I had more time to write excluslivly for RB, most my writting is never posted on RB, but i will try to drop more here.
    Last edited by Bounce; May 31st, 2005 at 05:56 PM

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    up before the end of the month

Battle Record
    0-1
    Forgot to nominate this...i'll go and nominate it now.I'm to lazy to copy/paste my reply from the tournament.Again very nice work Bounce.Props.
    Def Poets Society

Battle Record
    12-1
    I don't get why people are talking about imagery.

Anyway, this was a nice piece. I wouldn't apply the description to anyone in politics now, so I'm guessing that this is directed at as future person, as the bible predicts. I like that you used that scripture to strengthen what you were saying. Everything flowed well and made for an easy read. Good shit, as expected. Keep up the good work

Ps. I don't know what "likud" is. Am I stupid?
    Hence Forward
    axis powers