Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • RASCAL

5 100.00%
  • difrent page

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: RASCAL 'vs' difrent page

Battle Record
    21-14

RASCAL 'vs' difrent page

10-20..
    House rules..
    Drop Friday Midnight or ASAP..
    Agreed over Pm's..
    G'luck..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

here you can keep this shit , administration kicked the god out ,he said here keep it

she god/ the wake of emtion your the blood of faggits/ frutline abunndens treat me as if my rap was a gaggit/ geting you off in the shower from behind with POWER/ im setting you a thousend feet across the street/ your legs standen at attenchen/ lain BUT! FUCKED! naked screming to the heavens/ am a willo beast wind throwen smoke out my pips from a created feast/ respect the rain sun fallow my lead am given you thought when you sow the suiside seed/

Battle Record
    21-14
    Wasn't Gonna drop because page got banned but his Alias posted so ill drop summit soon... Btw his verse was post 2.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-14
    Quikest key iv'e done took me 15mins...

Came to battle Difrent page, who the fuck is tinker bell?
    ..You wanted to win so much.....
    you tosed your life savings into a wishing well..
    Quote Originally Posted by tinker bell
    my respect goes to you for best aworded grammy thats real kid you got magger skills
    ..with posts like that no wonder you'll lose.....
    People get tired of you like they do fire drills...
    Your verse was so and easy to follow like a turtle
    ..he has a multi-track mind...
    to bad it goes round so slow in a circle........
    wath cnat yuo splel mna yoru twenty..*1
    poeitry is cool
    send you back to school they can teach you plenty..
    "tinker bell is not a member of any public groups"
    seriously i dont think any body is surprised..
    So go try-out for Aines his crew was lookin for more troups...
    Look at this bitch its just a skeleton spittin......
    .....No surprise why....
    He's so wack that not even his flesh is feeling him..

*1.. i typed like that because of how he typed Poetry..

Battle Record
    55-6
    Wow rascal done merked you cat , you never stood a chance...
    well this is how i saw this even thought it ovis who won..

Rascal

Flow was okay, personal's were really hittten hard really liked it , punchlines were just killen this newb, multies was okay , even thought there wasnt that many, structure was alittle off those quotes were good for some personal's but it killed the structure
    overall was a pretty good drop seen you've do better but it was enought to merk tinker bell .
    8/10

tinker bell

structure was horrible made the piece very hard to understand , punches were bad werent hitten hard, multies well werent any and rascal deserves to win for that, personal's were bad werent hitten hard , flow was basically the only think that you are good at but even then rascal mererked you . overall you really need to elevate..
    5/10

vote rascal

please return the favor in this battle and ill drop my poll vote
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122921

or

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126222

~Guru~
    RASCAL-personals were aight, put the punches were murken this kid, you had some good multies yeah i also thought the qoute messed up ya structure a bit but you had the punches and multies that hit hard

tinker bell- didnt really know what to think your a newb
    structure was terrible it messed up your flow your punches didnt hit you didnt have any multies. personals were aight. but your verse just couldnt compare to rascal's you got blown away by his punches.

vote/rascal

PLEASE RETURN THE FAVOR LINK IN SIG

Angry How Many Scuess Are Losse

YO YOUR HIPAKRITTICALL THE WORST TIPE OF MC TO ASTAPLISH ANY VURS ON COMPUTER TV, SO WHATS YOUR SKILL, CAUSE THE SHIT YOU SPIT WAS CONVERSAYTION
    REHURT FOR 2 DAYS DELAY/ AM THE REASON YOUR CAREER ENDS THIS SEASON AM A TELL THESE PEOPLE WHO RASCOL DESIVES IN/ A FUCKEN EDIIT TWEST UP IN AND CANT RIME / PROBLY TOOK THIS FAGGIT ALL NIGHT EXPLANIN TO HIS KID SISTER HOW HE SHOULD PERFORM ON LINE/ ERASEN VURSES WAS HIS STEP TO ATTACK IN IN CONTER REACT /ITS COOL, ILL STELL COME HARDER THEN HIM , PUNCH HIS ASS OUT THE MALLINEU/ "KNOCK OUT" FUCK YOUR WAKE UP ,I HOPE YOUR DEATH IS FANTISY WHCIN REPLAYS OF YOUR LIFE BEFOR ME / YOUR A BITCH INGAGIN A GAY SAMARRATEN ,TELLIN YOUR HUSBEN ABOUT YOUR PAST CREATION / THANK ME FOR KILLEN YA AND SENDEN YOU TO YOUR FEUTER .......FUCKEN BITCH ........... YOUR WAKE
    TINKS

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid fire
    Wow rascal done merked you cat , you never stood a chance...
    well this is how i saw this even thought it ovis who won..

Rascal

Flow was okay, personal's were really hittten hard really liked it , punchlines were just killen this newb, multies was okay , even thought there wasnt that many, structure was alittle off those quotes were good for some personal's but it killed the structure
    overall was a pretty good drop seen you've do better but it was enought to merk tinker bell .
    8/10

tinker bell

structure was horrible made the piece very hard to understand , punches were bad werent hitten hard, multies well werent any and rascal deserves to win for that, personal's were bad werent hitten hard , flow was basically the only think that you are good at but even then rascal mererked you . overall you really need to elevate..
    5/10

vote rascal

please return the favor in this battle and ill drop my poll vote
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122921

or

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126222
    WHAT THE FUCK IS STRUCTURE THIS IS HIP HOP IF YOU NEW WHAT THAT MENT YOU WOULD OF KNOWN THAT STRUCTURE DONT EXEST/ CO EVERY ONE PUT MY VURES IN TO CONSITERATION CAUSE THE EDDIT ERASED MY SECOND VERUS THANKS
    TINKS

My Second Vures In Consiteration My Second Vures In To Consteration
    TINKS

Battle Record
    21-14
    uppin this for more votes please...
    leave links ill peep them...
    ~GURU~ ill peep your's when i get in 2nyt...

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    WHAT THE FUCK IS STRUCTURE THIS IS HIP HOP IF YOU NEW WHAT THAT MENT YOU WOULD OF KNOWN THAT STRUCTURE DONT EXEST/ CO EVERY ONE PUT MY VURES IN TO CONSITERATION CAUSE THE EDDIT ERASED MY SECOND VERUS THANKS
    Shut the fuck up.
    RASCAL, I got this battle later for ya.

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    And I always vote honestly, so before you even say it, shut the fuck up.

.Super-Human.
    Battle Record
    15-2
    vote rascal

he had a better verse, ok personals, and decent punches. flow was a bit scrappy though, you can work on that. your quoted punched didnt hit hard tho. your structure was a lil bit strecthed. this is certainly the best i've seen you do, keep it up.

tinkerbell- came weak, very basic. make ya lines longer, actually punch him, your elementary. oh, and dont sway your flow was off, and your structure was fucked. go to rb help center and peep the tutorials. elevate.

hit this up, i'll poll after you vote here.
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125041

Battle Record
    21-14
    Uppin -2-

i peeped them links from above so if you leave a link ill peep yours..
    Uppin -2-

first of all bitch your a follower and then you try to fit in
    bitch you ant no mc you a fucken joke like the rest of these my vures beat the shit out of him and you no it he ant even battlein stuped bitch
    TINKS