User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: I would like to give out ..

#Arab

I would like to give out ..

A personal Fuck you to all the people who signed up for the shootout and didn't show. Yet another reason why this site is full of idiots. Thank you. That is all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Re: I would like to give out ..

word them cats started dropping like flies, like damn haven't they ever heard of scheduling shit?
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

#Arab

So unprofessional, man. I can't believe people don't even handle their fucking business.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Arab View Post
    A personal Fuck you to all the people who signed up for the shootout and didn't show. Yet another reason why this site is full of idiots. Thank you. That is all.
    How about a big FUCK YOU to you for not picking the dudes that WOULD of showed up... like me for instance.

faggot
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    10-2

Lmfao @ only 4 people showing.

Battle Record
    14-2

Quote Originally Posted by Augz. View Post
    Lmfao @ only 4 people showing.
    Good. Fuck that shit. Only picking out the people you "know" and giving them a ranking system. Pfft. Shows how good The Arab is at running shit :|
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

doesnotexist

lol it actualy suprised you?

Battle Record
    10-2

It appears so. Lmfao @ you guys picking Kontro though. That guy NEVER drops in touranments/leagues/battles.

Battle Record
    10-20

u picked the most unreliable ppl not to mention some that aren't even good lol
    wtf did u expect??
    - King Tone

#Arab

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeJosh View Post
    How about a big FUCK YOU to you for not picking the dudes that WOULD of showed up... like me for instance.

faggot
    Stop being so butt-hurt that you weren't picked. I MOD THE RAP SONGS SECTION. I picked people who were consistent with their drops and ACTUALLY had music up, that I had listened to. If your under an alias, then it's your fucking problem. I've never seen a SpongeJosh track up? You joined in 2009 and you have over 2,000 posts. What the fuck does that say?

Maybe you should have done MORE to get some exposure before ranting and raving about not getting picked. I mean, shit, you don't even have a link to any of your music in your sig.

Battle Record
    10-2

Stop being so butt-hurt that you weren't picked. I MOD THE RAP SONGS SECTION. I picked people who were consistent with their drops and ACTUALLY had music up, that I had listened to. If your under an alias, then it's your fucking problem. I've never seen a SpongeJosh track up? You joined in 2009 and you have over 2,000 posts. What the fuck does that say?

Maybe you should have done MORE to get some exposure before ranting and raving about not getting picked. I mean, shit, you don't even have a link to any of your music in your sig.
    Back to Kontro..

#Arab

Quote Originally Posted by Tony B View Post
    u picked the most unreliable ppl not to mention some that aren't even good lol
    wtf did u expect??
    Brandon Heat is unreliable? The ONLY time I EVER see this dude post is when it's a song, or he's talking about buying some equipment or samples. This dude JUST put up a song. He practically has a home studio in his fucking crib. He makes his own beats.

Daz is unreliable?! He had so much to fucking prove after all those threads he made about being under-rated and he's always bragging about his music. And he was putting up music consistently for a while.

Celph Taut is unreliable? This dude is used to dropping songs EVERY WEEK for the ABL. He's won tournaments on here before.

Paradox JUST dropped a song a few days ago. He's active as fuck too.

I gave Spitacular a shot because he actually showed me music and he said that he had been working on his audio for a minute. He was ACTIVE as FUCK in the chat thread too.

Zed Peace is my homie, and he told me he would drop, but he let me know AGES AGO that he couldn't make it.

So, I don't know what your talking about. It's not like I chose some random names from a hat and put them up. I actually did some research on the contestants and see who would drop. I ran the list by Keeb too, and I got the okay from him.
    Last edited by The Dubaian; July 31st, 2009 at 02:00 AM

Battle Record
    14-2

definitely been here since 2004 and you don't deserve to know who i am... loser
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

#Arab

Quote Originally Posted by Augz. View Post
    Back to Kontro..
    I didn't hear ONE OBJECTION about Kontroverzy before this happened. Brandon Cee was the only person who pointed out that he wouldn't show and the dude himself replied back and said that he would.

#Arab

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeJosh View Post
    definitely been here since 2004 and you don't deserve to know who i am... loser
    Quote Originally Posted by The Arab
    If your under an alias, then it's your fucking problem.
    What exactly did you not understand from my post?