User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 42

Thread: Meks. vs. Cred (VIDEO BATTLE)

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Meks. vs. Cred (VIDEO BATTLE)

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Y'all fuckin funny. Like i give a shit about my record or post count what this 2003? Grow the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, i was near blackout drunk and freestyling slurring and still had a better performance then his battle ����
    We'd never know. I could say I had a verse too...

Let's be real, why talk all that shit about Joe Boston representing the site and this and that but then pull a dick move like that?

No beef, just legit inquiring.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    if it makes you feel better cred didn't show...
    Yeah but @Meks. bitched about Joe Boston representing RB and not him. So I gave him a battle. And he didn't do shit.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    We'd never know. I could say I had a verse too...

Let's be real, why talk all that shit about Joe Boston representing the site and this and that but then pull a dick move like that?

No beef, just legit inquiring.
    No motivation, was tired and really fuckin drunk. And i didnt have a verse, i had a few ideas and then was just freestyling but wasnt feelin it and passed out instead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Yeah but @Meks. bitched about Joe Boston representing RB and not him. So I gave him a battle. And he didn't do shit.
    Not instead of just me, instead of the many, many, many ppl who would have done better than that. No offence to him but that was his worst performance ever.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    No motivation, was tired and really fuckin drunk. And i didnt have a verse, i had a few ideas and then was just freestyling but wasnt feelin it and passed out instead

- - - Updated - - -

Not instead of just me, instead of the many, many, many ppl who would have done better than that. No offence to him but that was his worst performance ever.
    Idk bro that video you posted vs. Cred was pretty fucking wack.

Yo this meks cracka is a straight bitch
    @Trvp Nvgga come handle this fool

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

vote - blanco.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    32-6

@Meks if you're so much better than Joe Boston then why don't you do a video battle with @Glockamole ?

@Meks if you're so much better than Joe Boston then why don't you do a video battle with @Glockamole ?
    I'll have meks diss vid up by tomorrow night

Battle Record
    32-6

After you're done with @Meks. make sure to post your verse for @Aero . Don't worry about @Aero right now. Your top priority has to be @Meks.

Oh no trust me I'm posting my aero verse, it's already been done I just gotta figure out how the fuck Ima access it from my Google Docs

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    Oh no trust me I'm posting my aero verse, it's already been done I just gotta figure out how the fuck Ima access it from my Google Docs
    I haven't seen glockamole drop anything in any battle he's been in lol

@B Dot LESNAR yeah I missed the whole trash joe Boston thing I woulda battled that dude

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

After you're done with @Meks. make sure to post your verse for @Aero . Don't worry about @Aero right now. Your top priority has to be @Meks.
    Quit @'in me you gay freak.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this nigga serious

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@B Dot LESNAR yeah I missed the whole trash joe Boston thing I woulda battled that dude
    Look up the name Hush, sound familiar? Yeah that's me

Battle Record
    1-0

Look up the name Hush, sound familiar? Yeah that's me
    You're on some wierdo shit boy.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Im not even and yall talking about me yes it was a trash performance i didnt give any excuses about it. I will still battle any 1 here it doesnt matter set it up. I havent been around bust with work and life. @B Dot LESNAR i will get to looking at battles today just close these shits and move on should just set em up by confirmed request.

- - - Updated - - -

Ur trash too old concept having ass lol. Ur whole house smells like motzarella and capicola.
    [url]https: