Thread: Push bitch!

Battle Record
    0-4

Re: Push bitch!

My ex.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Can I suck ur tits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Make Front Lines Great Again
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Blaze View Post
    Can I suck ur tits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We know you ain't off the nipple yet, that's ya mom's job.. The thirst is real

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    So basically she looks like your Facebook account.

- ethered

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

looking like Miss Piggy didn't get her groove back!

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    you god damned right i have never come close to pulling a "shorti" (which you spelled horribly wrong even if you're using the slang version) like you.

bitch i wouldn't be seen in public standing next to you. if i got drunk and fucked you i would live with it shamefully in secret.

little dick or not it wouldn't even give a shrug at your ugly ass. i picked on your fat ass neck but it's not like there wasn't 50 other things wrong with you. from your lazy eye to that giant pillar you call a nose. bitch you have so much make-up on i can only assume some mime somewhere has half a painted face.

you have repeated the same 3 jokes over and over at EVERYONE who has said anything to you. 1. crack baby. 2. gay. 3. little dick.

look at the facts. you are some fat middle class white bitch trying to be hood. the only thing hood about you is the random guys that probably bust in you on the weekends and never return your texts. i shouldn't even type "bitch" at you. i should type "butch". you can't even cover that monsterous nose in your fucking avatar. your nose is bigger then jay z's lips. self esteem ? butch you're just too stupid to know different. nothing else about it. i bet you're cheeto farting in your dad's lazy boy right now you fat fuck.
    Yo.. somebody tell me what happened to @Quotient ... He was like my dopple ganger ... We lived parallel lives, I imagine he may have died from heavy amounts of cocaine and sex with women that werent worth the time getting to know their name.

RIP @Quotient

Gone but never forgotten .

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Cyph View Post
    Yo.. somebody tell me what happened to @Quotient ... He was like my dopple ganger ... We lived parallel lives, I imagine he may have died from heavy amounts of cocaine and sex with women that werent worth the time getting to know their name.

RIP @Quotient

Gone but never forgotten .
    Quo got shackled bro...

kids and a wifey and all that...

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Quo got shackled bro...

kids and a wifey and all that...

Fucking American.

She looks like one of them white girls who went to an all white school and grew up in the subs, yet thinks that she's black because she fucked a few black dope dealers for Xanax and now she wears hats with phrases on them & Jordan's but not retros, the Js that you can buy at Footlocker year round, prolly calls her other white friends "nigga" but the bitch probably wears uggs boots in the winter and has a last gen iPhone
    Last edited by Nicktorious; June 26th, 2016 at 04:02 PM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktorious View Post
    She looks like one of them white girls who went to an all white school and grew up in the subs, yet thinks that she's black because she fucked a few black dope dealers for Xanax and now she wears hats with phrases on them & Jordan's but not retros, the Js that you can buy at Footlocker year round, prolly calls her other white friends "nigga" but the bitch probably wears uggs boots in the winter and has a last gen old iPhone
    Could be worse. She could look like Salman Rushdie's son.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Could be worse. She could look like Salman Rushdie's son.
    Even worse, she could be one of those people who are too afraid to post a picture of themselves and use a basic ass avatar.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktorious View Post
    Even worse, she could be one of those people who are too afraid to post a picture of themselves and use a basic ass avatar.
    im a really ugly fat chick with one arm and half a leg. ive got a lazy eye too. that's my best asset. Did i say im flat chested? which is good because sometimes if i need to, i can iron my clothes on my own body. convenient huh?

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

im a really ugly fat chick with one arm and half a leg. ive got a lazy eye too. that's my best asset. Did i say im flat chested? which is good because sometimes if i need to, i can iron my clothes on my own body. convenient huh?
    One arm and half a leg.

Only in Australia...

fuckin sharks
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by TheIllyricist View Post
    fuckin sharks
    ^^ no I don't. I like men too much. But you never know what the future brings.

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

^^ no I don't. I like men too much. But you never know what the future brings.
    Guess that means a new letter to LGBT. Interspecies relations will be the next on the list! Sharks have marriage rights too!!
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”