User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Meks. vs. Cred (VIDEO BATTLE)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Meks. vs. Cred (VIDEO BATTLE)

2:00 minimum, 4:00 maximum
    match time limit of whoever posts first
    verses due Sunday, September 17
    12 am PST

Must vote on every battle on the card.

@Meks. @Cred

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: Meks. vs. Cred (VIDEO BATTLE)

Cash.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Yea I'll try to have this done by sunday word up

Battle Record
    115-57

I have zer interest in this, i tried a few lines they were cool, had a few diff jawns in my head but i had a long few days... and after watching that awesome fight to see triple G. Get screwed? Meh, im over it. Cred bro if you have something ready just post it .. i doubt it will get me going but hell i would do a live freestyle battle b4 i put up a shitty recording lmao. Late.

Stfu with your stupid ass excuses we all knew you wouldn't post shit

The most you've ever done for this site is post shitty audios and text lines

Do us all a favor and click the fuck out of that log out button

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    I have zer interest in this, i tried a few lines they were cool, had a few diff jawns in my head but i had a long few days... and after watching that awesome fight to see triple G. Get screwed? Meh, im over it. Cred bro if you have something ready just post it .. i doubt it will get me going but hell i would do a live freestyle battle b4 i put up a shitty recording lmao. Late.
    You straight up bitched about @Joe Boston representing RB then when you get a chance to do it you flake. Gtfoh.

I reread this and realized that you haven't been banned yet

@Allen Knight get on that you fucking loser fuck

Battle Record
    115-57

Cred never posted anything either so you both can suck my dick. I dont have time for deadlines and voting on text battles, thats not what i do here lmao. I was hammmmmered drunk that night and tried to record some shit and was just too drunk. Period. Haven't even checked this till now busy working 2 jobs, and i could give two fucks less lol, shits for fun here. If he posted i would have been inspired, but that didn't happen. So fuck off.

Battle Record
    32-6

Stfu faggot.

Battle Record
    115-57

You blow your father with that mouth. Go fuck yourself, or him, or do w.ever other weird shit you're into you fucking no life derelict.

You blow your father with that mouth. Go fuck yourself, or him, or do w.ever other weird shit you're into you fucking no life derelict.
    You need to understand that you are below us at the moment

115-57 isn't looking too good, keep talking that recluse talk and we'll have major problems

To put it in simple terms for you; you're nothing more than someone from October 2004 who has a lot of posts

Nigga who even are you?

I swear on everything I would break the fuck outta your bird chest you white cracka

Keep fucking with the wrong one

- - - Updated - - -

Look I was being nice there

But if I ever see you post in this fucking thread again I will do everything in my admin powers to ban the fuck out of you and I'll fuck your kids too pussy fagit FUCK

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid idiot

Battle Record
    32-6

How does it feel knowing that Joe Boston did something you couldn't do?

Battle Record
    115-57

Y'all fuckin funny. Like i give a shit about my record or post count what this 2003? Grow the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    How does it feel knowing that Joe Boston did something you couldn't do?
    Sadly, i was near blackout drunk and freestyling slurring and still had a better performance then his battle ����

Battle Record
    32-6

Y'all fuckin funny. Like i give a shit about my record or post count what this 2003? Grow the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, i was near blackout drunk and freestyling slurring and still had a better performance then his battle ����
    Great way to represent the site. You stepped up big time.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Great way to represent the site. You stepped up big time.
    if it makes you feel better cred didn't show...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.