User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Misery Loves Company

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Misery Loves Company

!!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Misery Loves Company

Uppin up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hoppin up

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Not a very interesting flip, pretty much a long looped chop with little variation using the default sounds on FL Studio. Basic percussion pattern and the mix is off on the instruments. Plenty of room for improvement my advice would be to revisit the foundation of the beat and spice the melody up if you are going to carry a “boom bap” feel to a production. As it stands it’s incomplete.
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    2-4

yo man we should collab on some shit like an EP you produce me rap?
    just a thought homie, dope ass beat btw

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    yo man we should collab on some shit like an EP you produce me rap?
    just a thought homie, dope ass beat btw
    im down 4 that gotta bring ya a game thats all i ask from anyone no mumble rap please i got some free beats on my sc page if your interested hit me up on sc if you got a page sir

Battle Record
    2-4

Quote Originally Posted by CUTTA View Post
    im down 4 that gotta bring ya a game thats all i ask from anyone no mumble rap please i got some free beats on my sc page if your interested hit me up on sc if you got a page sir
    no mumble rap for me sir, all my music links are in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    no mumble rap for me sir, all my music links are in my signature
    cool go check ya out when i get a chance for sure ill have something 4 you after i check those tracks out have a blessed day sir