User Tag List

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 43 ... LastLast
Showing results 481 to 495 of 682

Thread: LLL week 3 chat

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL week 3 chat

wow @ NOBODY noticing how much of a bitch move smoka pulled in that battle. dude is dying to get wins any way possible.
    LOL

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

meh, its what ever, he dropped a no show verse and I dropped a verse that didn't deserve to win so Its all good with me.
    カミノコトバ

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Metafo View Post
    so if u ain't gonna take the time to link me to a verse then why would u think i would take the time to find out what's played?
    because people will say its played and you'll lose??? just a thought

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

learning whats played comes from battling expirienced people.. In a league, things get played really quick because your battling the same people if you stick around long enough and you see the same people battle each other. Nameplays go out quick unless its extremely fresh which rarely happens now adays unless its a new face in which case all the vets act like paranas and fight over who gets to use the newest and latest nameplays. lol..

2nd rule of thumb is, if it comes to you easily then its probably played to shit. Thats why I usually drop off the wall concepts that not too many people have seen.
    カミノコトバ

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-6

people hoin me =/

Gangsta
    Battle Record
    7-4

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Metafo View Post
    well how bout this, next time somebody judges one of my battles, if u say that one of my bars are played please provide me with atleast ONE link of where the concept was used before. i'll return the favor....because honestly, if u expect us to go out of our way to research what's played and what ain't then u should show the same respect and provide us with a link to show us where the same concept was used in a previous battle when u vote. simple as that. because the whole "played" thing is gettin kinda far fetched and i think half of ya'll are str8 bullshittin.....lol.....just bein honest.

word
    Fuck is youuuuu Lookin at

LethalXpressionZ
    that old school swag

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

rofl at you agreeing with dude everyone else in the league disagreed with

like phlymo put it,, its YOUR verse, YOU sort it out, YOU find out whats played,, we arent here to mollycoddle you and make you better,, we're busy making ourselves better... you wanna get better go find out whats fuckin played or not,,, half the time I dont drop some shit coz I know its played even if I havent even seen it before,, its obvious...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    47-17

and btw your old names ban is up

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Word, it's like I said a couple times.. nobody (atleast no vet) is gonna go searching for every played wordplay or concept.. it's rediculous.. n some of us have been on other sites too.. anyway, sup COM, are battles bein closed and/or set up soon..??

Battle Record
    47-17

yeah I'm gonna do it in a few hours, got someone coming round in a minute or two, plus I'm stressed as fuck at the minute

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Word, that rent shit is b.s.. dude sounds like a complete idiot....

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

Nah.. i wasnt actually agreein with everything he said.....& fuck who the league disagrees with, Fuck is ya'll I'm, gangsta

But on the serious tip i think peeps do get outta hand with the played shit when they dont feel like votin really....but i'll be damned if i leave fuckin links....I'm lazy...if thats the case....Everybody shit bout to be fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

Battle Record
    33-5

haha
    Stat

Battle Record
    151-13

Statty boy, put your damn mag up, cuz I can't wait to read it....

so do I win or no?