User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: bitcoin

Stranger

bitcoin

I could kick my self for being so stubborn, if I bought $100 worth of bitcoin back in 2010 and I keep it in there, I would have $100m right now, I have been sorting through old email addresses to see if they have bitcoin accounts anywhere, because sometimes people accidentally send to the wrong accounts and shit, and you could have some on there you forgot about, so there's an idea lol.

it isn't too late to invest, but damn only thing stopping me from being a millionaire 100 times over is $100 dollars and that is fucked.

I have bought bitcoin for stuff online but never keep it in my account for too long.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: bitcoin

Yep. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Could always hop on LiteCoin. Not getting the same bang for your buck as you would have with BitCoin back then, but should still turn a great profit if you just leave it alone.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Freshley View Post
    Could always hop on LiteCoin. Not getting the same bang for your buck as you would have with BitCoin back then, but should still turn a great profit if you just leave it alone.
    I invested a few hundred in bitconnect, I'm putting 2500 in it soon, in 2 years I will have 9 million dollars unless it goes belly up. I'm reinvesting the interest on it daily .

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Yeah Crypto isn't going anywhere. Unfortunately it will likely become regulated sometime in the near future, which could cause a big crash. And although the current state of bitcoin might not be a bubble, is also might be... and if so it has to pop at some point.

I think the scariest thing with bitcoin, and it'll become true of most crypto I'm sure, is that a very very small number of people/orgs own a very very high percentage. And without regulations there is no rules against insider information. That means these guys can essentially set the value and then all sell at once crashing the "market". This can turn that $17,000 bitcoin into a worthless string of code in mere minutes. But the volatility makes it fun!

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I could kick my self for being so stubborn, if I bought $100 worth of bitcoin back in 2010 and I keep it in there, I would have $100m right now, I have been sorting through old email addresses to see if they have bitcoin accounts anywhere, because sometimes people accidentally send to the wrong accounts and shit, and you could have some on there you forgot about, so there's an idea lol.

it isn't too late to invest, but damn only thing stopping me from being a millionaire 100 times over is $100 dollars and that is fucked.

I have bought bitcoin for stuff online but never keep it in my account for too long.
    Same here. Back in 2010 my boy used to harass me about this shit. Kept begging me to drop $100 or 2. I refused because stocks isn't something I was interested in back then... Pretty crazy how crypto currency's exploded.

Battle Record
    0-2

same here...
    i let my father, and grandfather talk me out of buying $1,000 worth of Bitcoin, way back when they were only worth about $1.15 each...

i hate both of those assholes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I still dont even understand, ive researched and hmm.. 1 Bitcoin equals 23346.48 New Zealand Dollar

Ive never came across anything that accepts bitcoin payment.. anyone care to explain to me?
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Codealt

a lot of places accept it right now, the apple store and the microsoft store just started accepting, and even some car dealerships accept it, but you can always convert it to cash, I already consider this money gone tho that I put in crypto, if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't lol.

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    same here...
    i let my father, and grandfather talk me out of buying $1,000 worth of Bitcoin, way back when they were only worth about $1.15 each...

i hate both of those assholes.
    you would be a billionaire several times over lol.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

[youtube]a3cFKIpwlLE[/youtube]

Add & Follow

·

I bought into bitcoin years ago, I'm rich now motherfuckers. I don't work anymore, I just spend my days traveling the world and eating and drinking at the best restaurants and Bitcoin pays for it all. Maybe I can put in an offer to buy out this website?

Battle Record
    0-2

I bought like 1000 shares of CLBN (wind energy) in 2010 (penny stocks) but they went down instead of up and is even off the ticker.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I bought like 1000 shares of CLBN (wind energy) in 2010 (penny stocks) but they went down instead of up and is even off the ticker.
    lmao
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    11-5

I fuck around with it on Coinbase.

Social Media: